Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cons… don’t know when to switch off 😂😂 she sells 2 sponges a week 🥴🥴🥴🙄

All she went on about was the buns 😂

How on earth does she look like a women about to hit 70 😂
She actually does sell about 2 a month🤣 one pic is from the most recent live, the other one is from a week or so ago. The stock hasn't moved in ages

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually does sell about 2 a month🤣 one pic is from the most recent live, the other one is from a week or so ago. The stock hasn't moved in ages
Babs only has one fanny to wash 🧼 might take a while to get through these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's the area where she lives I'd doubt Jane would want her near hand

Reactions: 8
That’s a point you
Would have her in a nursing home close to you surly ? She’s says they are an hour away 🤔
Since Jane does not work would have been handy as she would always be available to help out and visit etc

Reactions: 10
That’s a point you
Would have her in a nursing home close to you surly ? She’s says they are an hour away 🤔
Since Jane does not work would have been handy as she would always be available to help out and visit etc
It’s quite disgraceful really. Mrs G could be in a care home a 30 second walk from their front door and Chins wouldn’t help/visit. It’s convenient that she has ‘hurt her ankle’ when they are finishing off moving Mrs G’s stuff out……

Reactions: 14
Be interesting to see if they have her around on Xmas day , they could easily have her for a few hours do her a nice dinner etc or will it ruin chins day ? She’s bloody evil and selfish but he’s just as bad for allowing it , I’d be devastated if my son married a women like that 😭

Reactions: 13
Doubt she’s ever had her over for Christmas. In saying that, it may be more confusing for Mrs G, a different environment isn’t perhaps a good idea if she has dementia. Let’s face it, she’s probably never been over the threshold anyway!!

Reactions: 11
How does anyone like Jane? just watching her stories today makes me want to reach into my phone and slap her fat chops for being such a selfish, moaning, whine arse

Reactions: 16
I’m actually glad she blocked me on Instagram (I never interacted with her, I didn’t even follow her but one time I clicked into her stories and I was blocked 😂) so I don’t have to watch these selfish rants. She’s beyond awful. A truly horrible person.

Reactions: 15
Looking at that last story on IG I'm convinced she has thyroid issues, her eyes are both puffy and bulgy I bet that will be the reason for her recent blood tests. Did she ever say what the blood tests were for?
Looking at that last story on IG I'm convinced she has thyroid issues, her eyes are both puffy and bulgy I bet that will be the reason for her recent blood tests. Did she ever say what the blood tests were for?
Bulgy thyroid eyes (Exophthalmos) is most commonly caused by Hyperthyroidism (over active thyroid) in which case she would be losing weight not piling it on. I’ve always thought her eyes are bulging, but it would be unusual for an underactive thyroid to cause it. I’m sure her weight issue is purely from overeating, but you never know. Maybe she has become diabetic, or her cholesterol is high and that’s why the Dr has requested to speak to her. Her feet were very swollen not long ago, so there’s obviously something amiss.

That’s a point you
To be fair, Mrs G might not want to move from her own area. My Mum didn’t want to, so we didn’t pressure her into doing so, it just meant we had to travel further, but that was fine we just wanted her to be happy.

Reactions: 9
Bulgy thyroid eyes (Exophthalmos) is most commonly caused by Hyperthyroidism (over active thyroid) in which case she would be losing weight not piling it on. I’ve always thought her eyes are bulging, but it would be unusual for an underactive thyroid to cause it. I’m sure her weight issue is purely from overeating, but you never know. Maybe she has become diabetic, or her cholesterol is high and that’s why the Dr has requested to speak to her. Her feet were very swollen not long ago, so there’s obviously something amiss.

To be fair, Mrs G might not want to move from her own area. My Mum didn’t want to, so we didn’t pressure her into doing so, it just meant we had to travel further, but that was fine we just wanted her to be happy.
That’s right was it during that hot weather her trotters were swollen? I didn’t think that was something that was normal, even in the heat. The only time I have heard of feet swelling to that extreme is my mum when she was pregnant with me and had pre-eclampsia. Maybe she has high BP now too.

I have currently lost nearly 3 stone since July, but I am having an off week and struggling - think I will go watch some of her pack with me vids(with block on!!) as seeing how big she has gotten motivates me to not end up like that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s right was it during that hot weather her trotters were swollen? I didn’t think that was something that was normal, even in the heat. The only time I have heard of feet swelling to that extreme is my mum when she was pregnant with me and had pre-eclampsia. Maybe she has high BP now too.

I have currently lost nearly 3 stone since July, but I am having an off week and struggling - think I will go watch some of her pack with me vids(with adblock on!!) as seeing how big she has gotten motivates me to not end up like that 😂
Well done you got this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.