Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss all this because she’s blocked me everywhere. I was only helping her with her spelling too 🤷‍♀️
You’re missing nothing he obviously went to the same school as Jane my youngster can read more fluently than that 🤡

Reactions: 7
He has a thread on here, it makes for interesting reading.
I had a read of it last night, god the guy is crazy 😂 clearly desperate for fame, I was looking at his insta and he obviously buys subscribers as his engagement is insanely low for the amount of followers he has.

Anyway don’t want to derail 🤣 can’t see what she is dressing up as tonight for the live show. Hopefully she wheels bean out dressed as a giant baby or something. Could do with the laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a thread on here, it makes for interesting reading.
I bet it does I only watched that one vid and it told me all I needed to know 😂

I had a read of it last night, god the guy is crazy 😂 clearly desperate for fame, I was looking at his insta and he obviously buys subscribers as his engagement is insanely low for the amount of followers he has.

Anyway don’t want to derail 🤣 can’t see what she is dressing up as tonight for the live show. Hopefully she wheels bean out dressed as a giant baby or something. Could do with the laugh.
Can’t wait 😝 what time’s it on?

• Haha
The fakery of that laughter at Catchphrase. Imagine just happening to have your phone out and ready for the overdone hilarity that ensued. Twit.

I take it someone will be missing a circus tent if she's in costume ☺

• Haha
She’s been to see a doctor because of her foot ? Ffs wasting appointments for people who really need them !
I know what’s wrong with it it’s carrying 20 stone 🙄

Reactions: 15
That question about sensitive skin was that a sly dig because of the review 🤣
She was on it straight away 😂

She’s been to see a doctor because of her foot ? Ffs wasting appointments for people who really need them !
I know what’s wrong with it it’s carrying 20 stone 🙄
You’d have thought when she broke her own cankle it would’ve gave her the hint to drop that 10 extra stone she’s carrying.

• Haha
Doctor told her to rest her foot 🦶 but guys when’s she gonna get a chance with her job and her part time job but she will try 😂 cunts gonna be sat down now doing this tit for 3 hours 🙄 twit 😂

And this is what an upgraded sponge looks like 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doctor told her to rest her foot 🦶 but guys when’s she gonna get a chance with her job and her part time job but she will try 😂 cunts gonna be sat down now doing this tit for 3 hours 🙄 twit 😂

And this is what an upgraded sponge looks like 🥴
is it wizard of oz themed? the witch has melted :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.