Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, wow that last thread moved quickly! Thanks to the hilarious @ChubClubThug for the title with the most likes.

If someone could do a re cap that would be fab as im heading out the door

Tattle on folks.......

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine you'd just started following jane......for some unfathomable reason, and she's threatening to report you and pass on your information for watching her stories?! Make it make sense jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless I'm mistaken guys it looks like the DICKtechtives account has gone :ROFLMAO:...Ohh dee aah !
I told you Insta was on the case she better watch out with her idle threats or she's next !

• Heart
Unless I'm mistaken guys it looks like the DICKtechtives account has gone :ROFLMAO:...Ohh dee aah !
I told you Insta was on the case she better watch out with her idle threats or she's next !
It's absurd, hacking is an actual criminal offence. What were they going to do with any info? Have they ever heard of data protection? 🙄

Reactions: 9
It's absurd, hacking is an actual criminal offence. What were they going to do with any info? Have they ever heard of data protection? 🙄
I can't believe people were actually falling for it to begin with ,there was some noob on there offering them 40,000 dollars to find the person that stole 90,000 dollars from her ,you think she'd have learnt her lesson the first time :ROFLMAO: when I came across their post on another account that said they do it for charity my ears pricked up ,I bet those daft influencers were fleeced for a sizable charity donation 😂

• Wow
Jane….

Stop being so obsessed with us. People are entitled to their opinions and just because it doesn’t fit your narrative/lies doesn’t make it any less true. People only discuss/talk about what they see and you show us. Go and live your life, you’re not Jessica Fletcher dear, you’re too plump and bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe people were actually falling for it to begin with ,there was some noob on there offering them 40,000 dollars to find the person that stole 90,000 dollars from her ,you think she'd have learnt her lesson the first time :ROFLMAO: when I came across their post on another account that said they do it for charity my ears pricked up ,I bet those daft influencers were fleeced for a sizable charity donation 😂
Bloody hell that's insane!!!

I read on another influencers post that someone is apparently doing 8 months in prison for "trolling" them.... I find that hard to believe! For stalking yes, commenting online - no. A lot of these people are also stating "trolling on social media" as far as I'm aware Tattle life isn't a form of social media is it?

Thing is though realisticly the police have been involved with tattle before and they are aware of it so why has nothing been done if its illegal ?

Reactions: 7
Jane….

Stop being so obsessed with us. People are entitled to their opinions and just because it doesn’t fit your narrative/lies doesn’t make it any less true. People only discuss/talk about what they see and you show us. Go and live your life, you’re not Jessica Fletcher dear, you’re too plump and bald.
Perhaps if SHE started being nice to her MIL instead of slagging her off for years people might think she actually liked her.

And that slagging off isn't behind closed doors to the odd few people...it's online for thousands to see

• Heart
Bloody hell that's insane!!!

I read on another influencers post that someone is apparently doing 8 months in prison for "trolling" them.... I find that hard to believe! For stalking yes, commenting online - no. A lot of these people are also stating "trolling on social media" as far as I'm aware Tattle life isn't a form of social media is it?
I'm not sure it may fall under that category as it's social and it's media 😂 but I'd say it's direct threats and defamation is what they're talking about not saying your hairs wilelooking etc and of course everthing we put on here is truthful and fact ,like her trolling Patrick we've got the screenshots to prove it that's defamation imo she was trying to make out he fleeced people it could've ruined his business and reputation .

I'm not sure it may fall under that category as it's social and it's media 😂 but I'd say it's direct threats and defamation is what they're talking about not saying your hairs wilelooking etc and of course everthing we put on here is truthful and fact ,like her trolling Patrick we've got the screenshots to prove it that's defamation imo she was trying to make out he fleeced people it could've ruined his business and reputation .
It's such a grey area, this is why people who are genuinely stalked and bullied have a hard time bringing a case to court.

It's laughable, because the people complaining have almost certainly said nasty things about other people in the past and I'm sure they continue to do so. They're all on here I reckon anyway 😄

• Haha
Perhaps if SHE started being nice to her MIL instead of slagging her off for years people might think she actually liked her.

And that slagging off isn't behind closed doors to the odd few people...it's online for thousands to see
To top it off she finshed her stories by going MORE indepth to her MIL condition ,she's a lost cause ...

It's such a grey area, this is why people who are genuinely stalked and bullied have a hard time bringing a case to court.

It's laughable, because the people complaining have almost certainly said nasty things about other people in the past and I'm sure they continue to do so. They're all on here I reckon anyway 😄
More than us fgs 😂 if it wasn't for tattle they wouldn't have half the audience they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Exactly! That's the most stupid thing, people are only commenting on things that SHE has posted! Instead of blaming twolls, she needs to assess her life

Reactions: 11
I remember going back to her wedding day, some sort of drama happened with Mrs G, thats when I really got it that she held contempt for the poor woman, it makes sense that her dementia would have been in the very early stages.
I hope she has reflected on this and feels some sort of remorse for the way she carried on about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.