Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how we mention the packaging on here and then reviews go up explaining how to reuse 🥴 like you say why would you leave a review saying you have reused packing peanuts 😂 who does that ? Then again to be fair most of her customers (regulars) seem away with the fairies 🧚🏽‍♀️ so who knows 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not hearing any of the Tattlers that were soooo quick to blame me about a fake review , commenting about this absolute deluge on muchlovejane. Feast your mince pies on this lot , but there again they must be real mustn’t they 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as dodgy as they come that one !
Double standards !!

Why would a reviewer tell her she re-used the packaging?
In reply to our accusation that's she's not environmentally friendly ,the only Whale
she's out to save is herself 😂 🐋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Packing peanuts in a gift bag 👀 almost choked on my coffee who does that I might start bubble wrapping Christmas gifts then in future. So I wonder how the person who got a gift bag of packing peanuts is planning to re use them actually it won’t be long before Jane starts asking people to send them back to save her some money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chins said you can put the makeup remover pads in the freezer for 30 mins 😂😬🥴 she really has no idea what she’s on about 🙃 and she’s in that kitchen knocking up body products 😩

Reactions: 9
Allison hasn’t opened her make-up removing sponge yet, but she just knows she loves it!
Yea she said it works a treat, really takes the surface of your skin off, more like a pan scrub, but wonderful !!!

Chins said you can put the makeup remover pads in the freezer for 30 mins 😂😬🥴 she really has no idea what she’s on about 🙃 and she’s in that kitchen knocking up body products 😩
She really is how she looks, thick as a bleeping plank !!!

Reactions: 9
God she could at least TRY and make it less obvious that she reads here religiously 🤦🏼‍♀️ why does she care what we think anyway! I'd say a lot of Tattle comments have helped the stupid moose, because she's not got a clue what she's doing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she could at least TRY and make it less obvious that she reads here religiously 🤦🏼‍♀️ why does she care what we think anyway! I'd say a lot of Tattle comments have helped the stupid moose, because she's not got a clue what she's doing

Oh definitely been helped here...I have said numerous times that she should have an address on her website and reported her to trading standards and environmental health for it and other things, all of a sudden, address on her website

• Heart
Imagine reading all this about yourself and becoming an even bigger wanker 🤣 wonder who
Her favourite tattler is 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine reading all this about yourself and becoming an even bigger wanker 🤣 wonder who
Her favourite tattler is 🤓
I think there will be a queue for her favourite tattler ... So far I have warranted a “I’m a nice person I am” story twice on Instagram but I’m small fry 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is her first Insta review, do we know what Jane she’s talking about 😂
AF528466-38FC-4419-A575-ADB728EC210B.png

The box was packaged so cafetully :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
I get so weirded out by the ‘love’ marketing angle. Like honestly guyzzzz if she loved you she’d be selling it for cost price…..or ideally not selling it at all 😂 Packaged with love? Puke.

Why does every review become a review about Jane the seller 🤣🤣
Because she’s so GENUINE guyzzzzzz!

• Haha
Account seems to have disappeared and she's fond of a # and can't spell ,like jane 😂

just posted the same ,maybe we need to delve closer into these reviews ...what do you think international superspys 😂
Absolutely.... she’s making all this tit up ... just checked on hubbies unblocked account and this user doesn’t exist 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Goes on camera looking like the honey monster on crack , can just about string a sentence together, creams her pants over people dinner choices , flat looks like a scene from rab c Nesbit 🥴 what’s lovely about that ?
disturbing really that’s she’s writing all these reviews saying how fab she is very , single white female 🥺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.