Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Account seems to have disappeared and she's fond of a # and can't spell ,like jane 😂

just posted the same ,maybe we need to delve closer into these reviews ...what do you think international superspys 😂
Well why not, sounds well suss to me !

Reactions: 9
Remember when I said I thought fake reviews were unfair WELL I also think begging customers to lick butt is also unfair on potential customers as they are as dishonest as any fake ones so she gets what she deserves now it’s obvious she’s gone on the beg after that negative one

Reactions: 10
That Allison twit sounds suss too her Facebook page is all competitions if you remember chins had a comp page on her Instagram don’t know if it’s still there she’s probably using her comp page using some cunts name don’t tell me mad Amy us from Dumfries cause that’s where Allison is from 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right where do I start 🤣
Driving to the hotel and chins sees a Tesco delivery van and says she’s feels more at home now she’s seen that , 80% of the vid you can’t really see her face only half , bean went swimming but she didn’t as did not want to get hair wet 🙄 so no swimming costume pics I’m afraid 😭
Hotel seems empty and room looks like a prison cell , they both look well out of place , had fish and chips then chins had tea ☕ lol
Looked boring as hell

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Right where do I start 🤣
Driving to the hotel and chins sees a Tesco delivery van and says she’s feels more at home now she’s seen that , 80% of the vid you can’t really see her face only half , bean went swimming but she didn’t as did not want to get hair wet 🙄 so no swimming costume pics I’m afraid 😭
Hotel seems empty and room looks like a prison cell , they both look well out of place , had fish and chips then chins had tea ☕ lol
On her reel it looked deserted ,not one person in the bar or outside .

Reactions: 8
On her reel it looked deserted ,not one person in the bar or outside .
Honest looks like it was just them two 🥴 apparently room service was cancelled due to staff shortage , looked wank and so so boring

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right where do I start 🤣
Looked boring as hell
Looks about like an overpriced premier Inn from that bedroom pic. Jane knows how to make things look cheap eh

£25 for that swim dress what a waste 😂 unless she made Charlie wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she said they might go swimming I was praying for a swimming costume review 🙏🏻 But no nothing just a fat head in a shower cap 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Her pack with me Vids have more life then this 😬 no wonder bean is brain dead , both walking round with masks on and not a soul in sight 😂
Seems a complete waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.