Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im sad looking at those things she kept, the shoes, the bib, the card, that is not a mother who didn't care, that's a mum who loved deeply and who's clinging on to memories as she knows how quickly time passes, how dare that vile cunty mcgunty flaunt it all over insta in soft focus and with such an emotive song! go try to grab interaction somewhere else you absolute lowlife.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
This is really weird he just keeps repeating himself with loads of errrrrs and Ums , so basically it’s the mums medical history (strokes and breast cancer now dementia) chins just keeps saying it’s only Charlie that can deal with it , mum is moderate to severe ? It’s really obvious she has roped him into doing this as she has no idea what to film for her paying members .
What’s your nephews name again chins ? Oh that’s right it’s to personal well I know all his mums medical history now and think it’s disgusting talking about his mums situation, these two should be ashamed of themselves 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She’s despicable. Utterly despicable. Therapy my eye!! This is pure attention seeking on her part. Oh! And it’s ‘BUSINESS’ you complete dimwit, not ‘BUISNESS’ and what’s ‘opeums’ and ‘sauvarge’ and as for building empires!!?? Im embarrassed for you…. You are an idiot, a controlling, narcissistic idiot. You’ve sucked the life out of Charlie, I really hope he turns on you. It’s only what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just when you think top cunt can’t stoop any lower , I’m surprised she didn’t try and get a loaded sponge in the vid 🥺 nasty nasty poor excuse of a women she should be utterly embarrassed and ashamed of her behaviour !
All this just confirms what we have all be saying for months and I will never feel bad for calling her out on here with you fab lot x

• Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
God I hate her so much. Absolutely vile narcissist. Like everyone else has said, it’s all for the sympathy, the likes, the arse licking from her fangirls. Just no. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable needs their head examined (looking at you, Amy 👀)

• Heart

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I actually feel sorry for Charlie I know many lost sympathy for him when he bleated on about NHS staff being used to Covid situations 👀 but even that Jane threw him under the bus and made him do lives she would of been going on and on and on and he would of simply been repeating her stupid opinion much like his opinion of his own mother which is her opinion “can’t do enough” “my own life” “it’s not my job” this man has no confidence at all and will do anything Jane says he’s given up on all his hobbies and dreams because of her I might feel for him more since I have a close family member in a similar situation and his wife has slowly sucked his life out and kept him from family so the comparison for me might be too much.

Charlie can’t even watch F1 she moans she says she deletes it off series link. She won’t eat out (before Covid). She would never attend an air show incase she shit herself (they have toilets Jane) he’s not allowed a PS5 yet she’s allowed a new laptop, gadgets she then sells after a month. She even went and got her Audi on finance I bet in his name since she can’t be earning enough for the repayments

Reactions: 20

Marj24

VIP Member
I know many think Charlie should just 'grow a pair' but coercive control is true and complex and I fear he is a victim.
Jane does not want Charlie to lose weight! When they were calorie counting she showed the snacks/meals for Charlie's lunch, over 1000 cals. She wants control, and at the moment she's got it. I hope he can wake up and realise how bad his situation is.

The end of a relationship is always difficult but they don't have children or a mortgage together. He earns the lion's share. He can recover. Jane I don't give a shit about...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well after next week I might not be able to get on here as often as I have been Depending on signal. We are locking up our lovely 2nd home here in Kalkan a couple of weeks earlier than we thought as it’s deathly quiet now , not that it’s been busy at all this year due to Covid, so we,ve decided to do a bit of exploring across the country before arriving in Istanbul on the 2nd October. Then we are pottering in Istanbul for a few days before I get One of my biggest wide ons Of all time as it,s the Turkish Grand Prix and hubby said he,s done something really special for the 3 days . Please god only one thing left on my bucket list and I don’t mind if his dog Roscoe watches, I,ll chuck him a bit of fruit to nibble on while I eat his master alive. I can but fantasise can’t I ? but been on cloud nine since he,s told me something out of the ordinary is going to happen even though I haven’t got a fucking clue what it is and we,ve been to GP,s before. After that who knows I still have the wanderlust but need to get up to speed on restrictions elsewhere as if we can get to another GP would be brilI. OH thinks we should come home and if Turkey is still in the red get booked into a quarantine hotel for 10 days and then see if this treatment break has done any damage And he wants me to pick up on treatment again, not sure on that one but am not ready to haunt chins just yet !. I feel great and I have paid privately for a scan here which has revealed nothing but you never know with the big fucking C, it has a habit of throwing up curve balls when you are not expecting them, so yeah if I disappear all is good we are just exploring !❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I love to read

We are staying in Eastbourne for a family wedding and have had a drive to Beachy Head, I was half expecting to see the two of them up there with a takeaway🍕🍟. I’m sure we drove past Chin’s post office near Sovereign Harbour. We have enjoyed some lovely beach walks and visited the local Tesco too. It felt like a Gammon Tour:eek:😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I assume this time off she mentioned in a live should be for them to sort out Charlie’s mums affairs but instead it will be Charlie driving Jane around to buy takeaways if she goes to his mums purely to root through her stuff I will be disgusted I find it very rich Charlie claims were all vile human beings and he’s just shared his own mothers personal business to anyone willing to part with a few pounds now that to me is far more disgusting than the tattle on here about awful influencers

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Yeah awful 😞 really uncomfortable to listen to , if he needs therapy he should pay for it and get it done properly, those two are bloody weird and she’s one evil bitch

• Angry

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She was enjoying every minute of it , the new beginning is she has Charlie completely cut off like she's always wanted as long as his mum was on the scene and lucid there was always a chance she'd make him see sense and kick her fat arse to the kerb .
She will be giving it the ‘you don’t really need to visit her Charlie, she doesn’t even know who you are anymore, it just upsets you both, you should just stop going’ as soon as Mrs G deteriorates a bit further. Totally missing the point that it might be good for Charlie to still visit.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I had to go on my husbands account to see the reel I only do this when something here is pointed out and I want to have a nose I’ve stopped her from blocking his account by blocking her first 🤣 and only unblocking to take a quick snoop when warranted.... I agree with a previous post Mrs Gammons obviously thinks the world of Charlie keeping all that memorabilia from his childhood no doubt over the years she has become a difficult woman but dementia can do this to a person and I don’t think the lazy fat bitch he is married too has taken that fact into consideration... As for putting #newbeginings how insensitive can a person be Mrs G is literally imprisoned in her own little world depending on how advanced the dementia is and will go on to deteriorate until death is actually a kindness to her.
As someone who has lost a parent to dementia that hashtag is beyond cruel.... she really is a vile, vile specimen.

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
I didn’t say it to brag, just sick of her calling us out for being jealous of her, I was simply explaining why I’m not, in my view she has nothing to be jealous of.
I can appreciate why you did that,co get some sici of the 'they're jealous comments.

For the record chins, I don't currently have a husband (widowed after 26 years). Just before covid stuck, in 2019, I went on 2 Mediterranean cruises, had ten days in Skiathos and had two three day trips to New York.(I have friends and family that like to spend time with me)

Am I 'jellus' of your one night in a hotel? Work it out for yourself!

• Heart
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Mrs G has never been considered your family! You hate her! You’ve made it so obvious over the years how much you resent her, you eye roll at the mention of her name. You’ve hated her for being ill because it takes daft boy’s (helllooooo there Charlie!) attention away from you, you’ve happily discussed her financial affairs, breast cancer, falls, dementia on here looking for second hand sympathy FOR YOURSELF!! You resented Every moment wet lettuce had to spend helping his mum, all under the guise of feeling sorry for him, what with him being an amazing son and it being so stressful…and now we have the crocodile tears because it’s been found out that all Mrs G’s possessions, up to and including her SHOPPING TROLLEY!! have been dumped on the pavement to be picked over by any passing stranger! It’s your shame that’s making you cry, and so it should! You and him are despicable, utterly despicable, cry all you like, but you cannot defend the indefensible Jane. As for you, amazing son, you’re no better!

• Heart