Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In answer to the tit packaging that’s so often mentioned on here 😂
84A3281A-EB37-4B17-BB8D-7EC73366A14D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im convinced she packs fake orders
you and me both !
I’ve said this all along and quite a few of those packages are probably sent out as Freebies as with that guy on TikTok, when she does these pack with me she does at most 6 to 7 “Orders” how many of these are genuine I’m really sceptical of ...
One of my friends did the soap thing about 10 years ago I’ve still got a few rank bars of Love Spell hanging about I bought from her as a friend supporting her friend thankfully she has now given up trying to make a fortune from selling homemade “cheap” products and has moved on to pastures new ... My friend never made much doing it and she use to put her all into it even doing the car boot sales and getting a pitch at the craft fair market ...

Reactions: 8
I ordered some neom bits the other day just came in a plain box and lots of shredded cardboard, went straight into recycling bin job done !
Her packaging alone makes me feel sick it screams school fate lucky dip 🤢

Reactions: 10

This ones funny shows you where they live , it’s actually quite nice , wasted on them two morons !
She keeps saying 2 mins from us but we never go to the beach 🏖 🙄

Reactions: 9
We know the score, chins deserves everything she gets. She's a horrible person and one thing I can't stand is the self-appointed tattle police! We've all chosen to get on board this gossip bus, so that makes us all exactly the same, no matter what you post or how strong it's worded in my opinion 😜 this thread has me howling most days, so carry on please 😄
Well said Chub ... as much as they like to preach and pretend they don’t agree with this, that or the other they’ve joined a gossip site get over yourself and if I want to use an F word or two as long as it’s not a rule break on the tattle rules ...I’ll use them

This ones funny shows you where they live , it’s actually quite nice , wasted on them two morons
The Marina is lovely @Sweaty Betty Ive got family from around that area it’s very picturesque and on a nice spring day taking a stroll around ... definitely wasted on the Beachy Head Car Picnic loathsome twosome

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We moved to popular seaside town and absolutely love it 😍 always going out for drinks , food and strolls etc
I couldn’t imagine living here and just sitting at home all day trying to make £10 a week profit on some dodgy soaps 🧼 😬

• Heart
The same price £9.99 ..
But apparently they're out of stock 🤔

Who's address has she got on her website? Because it's not the flat in *the marina where they are made
Looks like she’s just bought a business address or she’s bought the office she’s always harping on about needing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling she buys crap from that esk shop in Eastbourne it’s full of crap and dirt cheap that’s why the products keep changing she literally buys what the shop have I reckon
This is where the biznessss is registered to

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In answer to the tit packaging that’s so often mentioned on here 😂View attachment 770595
Do you think she is giving them a free manifest mirror for saying this tit! C,mon my food shop from Migros here in Turkey comes better packaged than that muck !

this comes up when you google the address
it’s a business address, you can buy one from as little as £150 a year. I had one for the doggie walking business that I set up as a death gift to my friend (shame I,m still here !) but you have to have one for anything transactional on your website, e-commerce rules and regs .She must be getting the message ! Still a bleeping amateur though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why on earth would anyone find that attractive to look at ? It’s hideous really hideous
It wouldn't be my thing at all but I'm sure you'll see similar popping up in poundland ( if they're not already there)

I have a feeling she buys crap from that esk shop in Eastbourne it’s full of crap and dirt cheap that’s why the products keep changing she literally buys what the shop have I reckon
This is from the Gov site https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07756496

Reactions: 4
That would explain why things often end up out of stock never to be seen again shes no reliable source of wholesale so buys whatever they have when they have it

Reactions: 7
made me laugh when she was fannying on with that house burner and she said the "loft" lifts off :ROFLMAO: erm that would be the roof Jane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.