Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right where do I start 🤣
Driving to the hotel and chins sees a Tesco delivery van and says she’s feels more at home now she’s seen that , 80% of the vid you can’t really see her face only half , bean went swimming but she didn’t as did not want to get hair wet 🙄 so no swimming costume pics I’m afraid 😭
Hotel seems empty and room looks like a prison cell , they both look well out of place , had fish and chips then chins had tea ☕ lol
Looked boring as hell
Charlie is the walking dead in this photo. He looks absolutely dreadful - old, fat and tired, like a ship slowly sinking to the sea bed. I cannot believe that they are a “young” couple. Jane you are a disgrace and unless you’re checking in to the Overeaters Anonymous annual conference, then you shouldn’t be in a hotel at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when I said I thought fake reviews were unfair WELL I also think begging customers to lick butt is also unfair on potential customers as they are as dishonest as any fake ones so she gets what she deserves now it’s obvious she’s gone on the beg after that negative one
I’m taking back what I said about the reviews as well seeing as she’s clearly at it herself! I should have known better guyyyys! 🙄

Right where do I start 🤣
Driving to the hotel and chins sees a Tesco delivery van and says she’s feels more at home now she’s seen that , 80% of the vid you can’t really see her face only half , bean went swimming but she didn’t as did not want to get hair wet 🙄 so no swimming costume pics I’m afraid 😭
Hotel seems empty and room looks like a prison cell , they both look well out of place , had fish and chips then chins had tea ☕ lol
Looked boring as hell
I’m pretty sure she said “we went swimming” on her story the other day, more lies! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Lots of nappies 🥴 and nuggets
Or mewts and soap sponges to sell to any duffers staying there !

I’m taking back what I said about the reviews as well seeing as she’s clearly at it herself! I should have known better guyyyys! 🙄

I’m pretty sure she said “we went swimming” on her story the other day, more lies! 🤪
Well like I said even though some on here thought it was me leaving that review it wasn’t and I wish I had as would have fully vindicated just shows what a conniving biatchh she is , poor Jane being left a fake review, that’s below the belt blah blah .... my arse !! Wouldn’t surprise me if she concocted the whole bloody thing herself, now there’s a conspiracy theory !!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
That Allison twit sounds suss too her Facebook page is all competitions if you remember chins had a comp page on her Instagram don’t know if it’s still there she’s probably using her comp page using some cunts name don’t tell me mad Amy us from Dumfries cause that’s where Allison is from 🤣🤣
Yes she did have that other instagram for competitions!! I honestly wouldn’t put it past her she's absolutely loopy, I bet she is using it for fake sales and reviews 🥴 what a sad little life jane 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

That's a bit drastic has she run out of biscuits? 😄🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember that insta she had for entering competitions! it was so funny, she entered things for about a week and gave up, she could have changed the name on it and be using it for fake reviews! One way to tell if it's her is if you're blocked by her none of the other accounts she makes will be visible to you either as insta now auto blocks from same source, however she could be using the beans deets so in that case you will see those, I wonder how many she's got??

Reactions: 9
This is the wholesale price by the time shes ordered added vat postage etc she can’t be making anything on these? Why is Charlie letting her play shops she’s not making any money it won’t even be enough to cover the hours she dropped at Tesco
She don’t even buy wholesale she only buys about 3 or 4

• Haha
Why has she started to talk like this it’s always been mums house why suddenly is it cottage 😂 I know it’s a cottage she lives in but she’s never mentioned it before
She’s all heart!
These are what she’s selling in her Halloween boxes 😅 look rancid and about 5 million of them on eBay, also the disclaimer she gave about these for kids was funny 😆 sounded like she’s on the verge of getting a solicitors letter drawn up so you can’t sue her if the kid chokes on the plastic spider 🤪
We moved to popular seaside town and absolutely love it 😍 always going out for drinks , food and strolls etc
I couldn’t imagine living here and just sitting at home all day trying to make £10 a week profit on some dodgy soaps 🧼 😬
I lived 2 mins from 2 beaches, we walked miles along the cliffs and the beaches, the air is so fresh and clean. She is wasting her life, but I guess it’s hers to waste, I just feel that because she’s lacking motivation to exercise, Charlie has too. He used to be so fit when he was playing football and cycling, but as far as I’m aware he does nothing now. She’s got a lot to answer for when it comes down to Charlie and his weight issues now.
I said on here not so long ago I've noticed how she doesn't seal the bags on a number of orders, just writes a piece of paper and puts it on the top 🧐 she also shuffles her stock around on the boss babe shelf, to make it look like stuff has moved😄 I said she's not sold any wax mewts and she hid them in the draw, how stupid can you get because we can still see them all in there when she opens the draw 🤣🥴 she's barely selling anything I'd put money on it

Reactions: 5
I remember that insta she had for entering competitions! it was so funny, she entered things for about a week and gave up, she could have changed the name on it and be using it for fake reviews! One way to tell if it's her is if you're blocked by her none of the other accounts she makes will be visible to you either as insta now auto blocks from same source, however she could be using the beans deets so in that case you will see those, I wonder how many she's got??
We know where she got that idea from the comp queen ,Angie Walton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before but she's clueless about profit and loss, she thinks if she buys something for £5 and sells it for £9 she's a boss babe as all she can see is £4 profit yet she never factors in her time (three hours to pack it) packaging costs which will be massive with all the faffy bits she adds in and who packs a box then puts it in a plastic mailing bag? oh and then petrol to get to the post office and her time taken to do that? not forgetting expenses such as the testing she reckons she's having done and liability insurance etc, she'll be running at a loss for sure and isnt bright enough to realise it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said it before but she's clueless about profit and loss, she thinks if she buys something for £5 and sells it for £9 she's a boss babe as all she can see is £4 profit yet she never factors in her time (three hours to pack it) packaging costs which will be massive with all the faffy bits she adds in and who packs a box then puts it in a plastic mailing bag? oh and then petrol to get to the post office and her time taken to do that? not forgetting expenses such as the testing she reckons she's having done and liability insurance etc, she'll be running at a loss for sure and isnt bright enough to realise it
Funny ain’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny ain’t it 🤣🤣
yes.....im here for it :ROFLMAO: I can't believe she's broadcasting it all, Lisa (luxury fragrance company) must be pissing her pants laughing at her! no advent calendar for you this year Jane, oh de-ah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching that night away made me realise ain’t no hope for these two , I’ve seen more life in a potato 🥔 imagine going away with hubby and the most exciting thing to happen is you seeing a Tesco food shop delivery van 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Watching that night away made me realise ain’t no hope for these two , I’ve seen more life in a potato 🥔 imagine going away with hubby and the most exciting thing to happen is you seeing a Tesco food shop delivery van 😂
she was probably more turned on at the thought of all the food in the van than she was about being away with her dull as dishwater husband "shall we do it charwee" "err, yeah, err, can do, yeah, not bovvered"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honest when she saw Tesco van she sounded full of life and joy 🤣🤣 bleeping savage wish I could record it and put it on here but it won’t let me I don’t think

• Haha
It's absolutely shocking when you think about it. As someone else said, she only did things before because she was copying Helen and she was jealous. Without anyone to copy she hasn't got a clue. I wonder what she's got planned for her birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.