Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hope, she's going to give all the names of the people viewing her stories to the troll hunter account lol!
So every account that views her stories will get reported even people who have never been anywhere near Tattle, people who are genuine followers who work at Tesco or who actually buy her minge tinge tit

Reactions: 11
If she thinks she can weed people out by who watches her stories, then it just goes to show how small her following really is. If she had hundreds or thousands following her it would be an impossible task

Reactions: 10
There was this one when I first came on and I,ve been on for a couple of years now maybe longer , wish I could remember her name but she didn’t actually Give out death threats but she started to say what she wanted to do to her, when I get chance am going to have to look through some mega old threads, bleeping hilarious as she meant every word as she said she hated her, but poor girl also said her mental health was suffering, don’t know if Lexiloo or Monga can remember. I know I tit meself at first, I thought best not cross her but she was funny
Must've been before my time I can't recall anyone like that ?

Reactions: 5
It‘s very simple Chinners, you are an appalling person so you bring it all on yourself. And your grammar is still crap “Thing are changing” FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So every account that views her stories will get reported even people who have never been anywhere near Tattle, people who are genuine followers who work at Tesco or who actually buy her minge tinge tit
People will have a field day reporting her to Insta in that case ,she's effectivly trolling and encouraging violence against innocent people. I've already checked with Insta and they're watching her account lol! They're cracking down on this they said .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“This is my family”. Oh now you consider her family? She is absolutely doing this because she knows how bad it looks and Charlie will be fuming with her otherwise. Had you not shared every single thing about his mum Jane then no one would have known who’s furniture it was in the first place! Saying it makes her sick seeing his mums things on a website that has death threats…Jane you shared all Charlie’s mums personal memories of her child, all the childhood items she kept and obviously meant the world to her. You shared it all. YOU. Stop trying to blame this website when the only person this is down to is YOURSELF. She’s crying for her. Those tears are not for Charlie’s mum. Wake up Charlie ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Caught up on Instagram viewer and Wow what a fake performance that was, pretending she cares about MIL when she has spent so long slagging off Mrs G since just after the wedding. Ie. years

Us Tattlers have done nothing but defend Mrs G and pity how poorly she has been treated by these two... ...and why lie about getting death threats?

The ONE AND ONLY person that has said anything unkind about Mrs G is Jane, somehow Charlie refuses to put his foot down and stop his wife from being so unkind towards her for years!!!
100% agree with this

Reactions: 9
“This is my family”. Oh now you consider her family? She is absolutely doing this because she knows how bad it looks and Charlie will be fuming with her otherwise. Had you not shared every single thing about his mum Jane then no one would have known who’s furniture it was in the first place! Saying it makes her sick seeing his mums things on a website that has death threats…Jane you shared all Charlie’s mums personal memories of her child, all the childhood items she kept and obviously meant the world to her. You shared it all. YOU. Stop trying to blame this website when the only person this is down to is YOURSELF. She’s crying for her. Those tears are not for Charlie’s mum. Wake up Charlie ffs!
When the time comes I'll fully expect her to treat her own family in the same manner, if she sees nothing wrong with her behaviour

Reactions: 7
I’m following this thread, I comment on this thread… have I a life? Nope 👎 am I jealous of Jane that’s why I follow and comment? Nope! I just find her disingenuous and it doesn’t sit right with me! I have never once seen a death threat or any harm aimed at her, it’s always been just observation’s from what she has shared. All I can add Jane is, if you don’t like being scrutinised come off social media (like your “mates”) live your life privately and good luck with your bizznezz without your sappy followers! 👏👍

Reactions: 12
If bean has been reading here then it probably wasn’t nice to see that screenshot but Jane put it on the internet for all and sundry to see! She said the items went quickly so why not delete the pics once they‘d been collected? If he comes back on he should look up ‘Eat breakfast with me’ this is the one where Jane slags Mrs G off no end, she even calls her a monster. This is why we have the opinion of her we do. I wouldn’t put a video of me slagging my in laws off on the internet simply because I have respect for my husband and rightly so, he wouldn’t bloody tolerate it!
I can’t remember anyone making death threats either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mrs G has never been considered your family! You dislike her! You’ve made it so obvious over the years how much you resent her, you eye roll at the mention of her name. You’ve hated her for being ill because it takes daft boy’s (helllooooo there Charlie!) attention away from you, you’ve happily discussed her financial affairs, breast cancer, falls, dementia on here looking for second hand sympathy FOR YOURSELF!! You resented Every moment wet lettuce had to spend helping his mum, all under the guise of feeling sorry for him, what with him being an amazing son and it being so stressful…and now we have the crocodile tears because it’s been found out that all Mrs G’s possessions, up to and including her SHOPPING TROLLEY!! have been dumped on the pavement to be picked over by any passing stranger! It’s your shame that’s making you cry, and so it should! You and him are despicable, utterly despicable, cry all you like, but you cannot defend the indefensible Jane. As for you, amazing son, you’re no better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We’re all getting passed to the troll hunters 😅 I hope she knows who’s behind that account they’ve already been outed by none other than other troll hunters 🤪

Why doesn't she go private...🙄. I've seen that IG acc. Can they really find out who's on here ? Or are they are just scaremongering??

Same here does she even realise most people here watch anonymously and if she doesn’t then Jane just Google watch Instagram stories anonymously and lots of websites that do it come up 😂

When was this?
When I first came on, couple of years ago, I started to go through the old threads last night but gave up as was knackered. I,ve got until Monday before we go travelling so am sure will find it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow I fell asleep early and missed the drama haha. Will need to give the stories a watch later. She wants to get the attention that all the instahuns are getting from this so is jumping on the bandwagon. It’s sad really. I’m not going to say anything else as attention and a good old slagging off is what she wants so she can pity party more. Bored of it 😴

edited to add that there has never been any death threats on here, again jumping on the instahun pity party bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
Most liked thread title! Who’s gonna do it? I don’t know how 🤷‍♀️
i'll do this quickly now but if someone could re cap i'd be grateful as just heading out on school run and shopping

New thread guys...see you there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If bean has been reading here then it probably wasn’t nice to see that screenshot but Jane put it on the internet for all and sundry to see! She said the items went quickly so why not delete the pics once they‘d been collected? If he comes back on he should look up ‘Eat breakfast with me’ this is the one where Jane slags Mrs G off no end, she even calls her a monster. This is why we have the opinion of her we do. I wouldn’t put a video of me slagging my in laws off on the internet simply because I have respect for my husband and rightly so, he wouldn’t bloody tolerate it!
I can’t remember anyone making death threats either.
I hope she passes Patrick’s details to the DICKtectives while she’s at it 👍🏻 you know the man with serious MH issues that she trolled live online and got her minion to harass .I might pull the ss from the thread where Patrick addresses it it’s a good job it’s documented here for the world to see 😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.