Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow fancy putting that after all the stuff with Charlie’s mum , shame she can never make it to the nursing home to visit ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow fancy putting that after all the stuff with Charlie’s mum , shame she can never make it to the nursing home to visit ☹
Exactly ! why can't she go visit on her own and let Charlie spend what little time he has with his own mum ,if she's as bad as they make out that might not be for too long :(

Reactions: 9
You read my mind I took the same screen shot! Can she be anymore insensitive. Always trying to big things up too... "cottage" 🙄
Why has she started to talk like this it’s always been mums house why suddenly is it cottage 😂 I know it’s a cottage she lives in but she’s never mentioned it before

These are what she’s selling in her Halloween boxes 😅 look rancid and about 5 million of them on eBay, also the disclaimer she gave about these for kids was funny 😆 sounded like she’s on the verge of getting a solicitors letter drawn up so you can’t sue her if the kid chokes on the plastic spider 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
For someone that was on a mission to save the world from plastic a few months ago she’s not doing very well now 🧐 she’s got plastic covered in plastic with more plastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she started to talk like this it’s always been mums house why suddenly is it cottage 😂 I know it’s a cottage she lives in but she’s never mentioned it before
She's a snobby, pretentious cow, which is hilarious because she is an absolute scruff!

Surely her mum is the witch from Hansel & Grettel? The one that lives in creepy cottage and eats children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are what she’s selling in her Halloween boxes 😅 look rancid and about 5 million of them on eBay, also the disclaimer she gave about these for kids was funny 😆 sounded like she’s on the verge of getting a solicitors letter drawn up so you can’t sue her if the kid chokes on the plastic spider 🤪
There’s better ones on Etsy and they flash 😂 I bet her sponges will look something like these
09637706-000C-444A-9584-FFF054CAB60D.jpeg
CD4CF264-5EB2-4493-A8BE-BD41DF61CFA2.jpeg
5748E2C7-B24D-4CC9-A8DB-D7F259EF5FB4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will simply be a case of forget about the old dear until they get a phone call to say she,s gone to her maker, she,s got her way has chins, you,ve had your week of reminiscing Charlie time to forget and move on after all she was only your mum, who brought you into the world. Fed you , wiped your crappy arse, cuddled you when you had no valentines cards, sent you to school , Warned you about the bleep that you married! Yeah well done Jane....erased !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We see you and your fake reviews Jane!! We know you’ve got your loyal subs to send them not a review in months then suddenly an influx we’re not as thick as your soap whips you numbnut!! Who would even take pics of a bath bomb ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
7C5047BE-1901-489C-848A-2410AB9C5A1A.png
2FDD0F90-46E9-499B-A500-9CA75E84F94C.png
90E43C5E-8391-4107-A7AE-2428481BD2A0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To try and make her life sound glamorous. “ Oh my doppelgänger of a mother lives in a cottage” great that is Jane, what about you? “Well I live in a damp cold grotty flat but as I,m a bizniz woman will soon be buying my own manshin” yes we know you said this over a year ago, any nearer the deposit yet ? ‘Mmm for every item I flog, whoops sorry sell from my exquisite range I make 4p profit Apart from the whipped soaps I lose 3p on those so Charlie reckons will be ready to buy by the time we are 87, can’t wait” can almost hear her !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So obvious they are staged reviews I’m cringing for her 😆 the names on these reviews I’ve never heard them on these pack with me 🥴

Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 18.25.02.png

'Absolutely amazing!' Girl, how would you know given that they're all still in their packaging on your chopping board?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We see you and your fake reviews Jane!! We know you’ve got your loyal subs to send them not a review in months then suddenly an influx we’re not as thick as your soap whips you numbnut!! Who would even take pics of a bath bomb ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ View attachment 771031View attachment 771032View attachment 771034
Not hearing any of the Tattlers that were soooo quick to blame me about a fake review , commenting about this absolute deluge on muchlovejane. Feast your mince pies on this lot , but there again they must be real mustn’t they 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as dodgy as they come that one !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.