Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve just put on yesterday’s vid while I potter about and just What exactly is her target market? I,m confused, cauldron bath bombs for age 6 and above then other putrid stuff that god knows who it’s aimed at. It,s just gone off actually as the wi fi here can be a bit dodgy but the last words she has muttered are “Claire has got a burner” I bet she has using a combo of her goodies. I always remember last year was using a combo of products in the bog to clean it, nearly killed meself with the fumes, Mr Tooco had to literally drag me out by the legs and run and open as many windows and doors as he could and then got me and the dogs outside, no wonder she wears a bleeping mask when Making this junk up, lethal

She’s obviously given up selling products cheaper that don’t meet her high standards, this poor bugger got this 😂 looks like mould
Go to 29 mins to see her trying to put burner back in box 😂😂 if you was passing that on as a gift you couldn’t 😬
I wouldn’t insult anyone by gifting any of her tat, well maybe someone who I wasn’t that keen on but then I,d be giving flaps money and also a gift to someone who wasn’t worthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s obviously given up selling products cheaper that don’t meet her high standards, this poor bugger got this 😂 looks like mould
Go to 29 mins to see her trying to put burner back in box 😂😂 if you was passing that on as a gift you couldn’t 😬
Well she destroyed that didn’t she 😂😂😂😂 ham fisted cow ! What if Michelle had bought it for a gift for someone? You couldn’t pass that on after that clumsy clunt had wrecked the packaging, she’s an enigma really is, plus 3 oh Dee ahh s during that clip including her boxing it. I could scream !!!! The body butter is on its way I hear, can’t wait, chip fat on your skin !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My God! I hope that burner isn’t someone’s Christmas gift! Why would you send that out to someone? It’s all such cheap tat…who ARE these idiots who are buying this rubbish?

Reactions: 11
It does look like it's been grown in a petri dish 😄😄😄😄 she's a scruffy twit with absolutely no idea of quality 🙉

• Haha
you and me both !
I said on here not so long ago I've noticed how she doesn't seal the bags on a number of orders, just writes a piece of paper and puts it on the top 🧐 she also shuffles her stock around on the boss babe shelf, to make it look like stuff has moved😄 I said she's not sold any wax mewts and she hid them in the draw, how stupid can you get because we can still see them all in there when she opens the draw 🤣🥴 she's barely selling anything I'd put money on it

It’s the same people who order every week ? That’s just not logical no one would purchase a loaded sponge every week , especially as chins tells you they last 200 years 🙄 remember she said she had an account manager 😂😂 well how bleeping tit are they 🥴

• Haha
It’s the same people who order every week ? That’s just not logical no one would purchase a loaded sponge every week , especially as chins tells you they last 200 years 🙄 remember she said she had an account manager 😂😂 well how bleeping tit are they 🥴
Not a chance! Must be fake accounts controlled by them or she's just a pure bullshitter. It's probably the bean sat in the living room 😄 She could easily just say if someone was placing an order, she never shows proof. We don't see the screen when she's live and funny how charweeee is always home when it's on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a life they lead. A shelving unit and a chest of drawers for her stock, a load of cheap tat you can buy online yourself. Wax melts are 10 a penny on market stalls, every craft fair is full of them, they’re not hard to come by, you can buy them in Poundland! Saturday night and she’s flogging rubbish to idiots and daft boy is sitting watching the tv…see her ‘support for Charlie’ has come to end. I’ll be surprised he’s allowed to mention Mrs G now, that’s over as far as Janeykins is concerned

She also said they had another Burger King 😂 for lunch and did them both in 😂 I hate to think how big she will be come Xmas 🎄 she’s literally gonna go bang and that poor chair 🪑 they are gonna have to have the floors reinforced in the flat

• Haha
Also what happened to FM was the bees knees and she makes a million from doing it just shows shes a bullshitter she cant be earning that well otherwise she wouldnt resort to selling wax melts and all this crap

Reactions: 9
Also what happened to FM was the bees knees and she makes a million from doing it just shows shes a bullshitter she cant be earning that well otherwise she wouldnt resort to selling wax melts and all this crap
It gets a mention after someone mentions it on Tattle normally 🤣 she soon changed her tune after the bragging about the cars and the laptop (that are probably on finance) 🥴

She also said they had another Burger King 😂 for lunch and did them both in 😂 I hate to think how big she will be come Xmas 🎄 she’s literally gonna go bang and that poor chair 🪑 they are gonna have to have the floors reinforced in the flat
She'll need a sofa with wheels on lol !

• Haha
I think she's uncomfortable and embarrassed about how she looks at the moment so she avoids going out and even spending any significant time with Charlie with the lights on. He's out at work all day and the only time she can find to entertain her handful of viewers on livestream is the evenings and weekends, the rare times he's at home? And whenever they do go out it's for a spin to collect food or get drive thru and eat it in the car? She is mortified about how she's let herself go and this is her way of shutting the world out.

Reactions: 9
I think she's uncomfortable and embarrassed about how she looks at the moment so she avoids going out and even spending any significant time with Charlie with the lights on. He's out at work all day and the only time she can find to entertain her handful of viewers on livestream is the evenings and weekends, the rare times he's at home? And whenever they do go out it's for a spin to collect food or get drive thru and eat it in the car? She is mortified about how she's let herself go and this is her way of shutting the world out.
I don't think she's shy around Charlie at all she takes him too much for granted ,he's her mod that's why she has to wait till he's home if there's no one else available ,but I do think she's paranoid about the public seeing her eat etc and that's why she doesn't go out to restaurants unless they're in the middle or nowhere ,she's so unfit now I don't think she could walk the length of herself if she tried.

Why does she take perfectly fine NEW items out to open and show essentially not making them new anymore as covered in fingers prints it really triggers me especially the glass ones with mirror as they mark so easy with finger prints if she left it in the box she wouldn’t be fighting to get it back in

From my supplier 😂😂 always makes me laugh , eBay seller you mean ? That’s why no scents are consistent she just grabs what she can on eBay at 99p and free postage 🤢 she’s basically just poisoning people god knows what chemicals they are putting into the air and onto body’s 🥺

• Sick
Not a chance! Must be fake accounts controlled by them or she's just a pure bullshitter. It's probably the bean sat in the living room 😄 She could easily just say if someone was placing an order, she never shows proof. We don't see the screen when she's live and funny how charweeee is always home when it's on
Don’t mention the word “fake” otherwise I’ll be accused of creating fake accounts on muchlovejane 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't think she's shy around Charlie at all she takes him too much for granted ,he's her mod that's why she has to wait till he's home if there's no one else available ,but I do think she's paranoid about the public seeing her eat etc and that's why she doesn't go out to restaurants unless they're in the middle or nowhere ,she's so unfit now I don't think she could walk the length of herself if she tried.
Fat bleep gets no sympathy from me !

• Haha
Don’t mention the word “fake” otherwise I’ll be accused of creating fake accounts on muchlovejane 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fat bleep gets no sympathy from me !
We know the score, chins deserves everything she gets. She's a horrible person and one thing I can't stand is the self-appointed tattle police! We've all chosen to get on board this gossip bus, so that makes us all exactly the same, no matter what you post or how strong it's worded in my opinion 😜 this thread has me howling most days, so carry on please 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.