Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah on a post that’s already uploaded, I knew that but not to be notified when a review has been posted within 7 seconds lol and to have the same profile photo (none) that’s why I thought it was the tattler :)
I didn’t check the person’s post was just letting you know FB do give notifications.

What makes them luxurious??
The spelling on the packet

6 time stamps and one of them is from Mrs Upton Millard

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Always find it strange when people who never normally comment on here suddenly pop up over certain things 🙄 I personally would never message chins or leave reviews but Someone did and it’s not really gonna effect anything is it in the grand scheme of things ! The women is playing shop selling to vulnerable people and old ladies while lying loads in the process .
#bossbabelife
Yes amazing how they crawl out of the woodwork !

It would be easy enough for some asshat out there to copy your style of writing @Emperortooco (its pretty distinctive) and then Tattle gets the blame for 'trolling' - I'd pay no attention to it x
It would be easy enough for some asshat out there to copy your style of writing @Emperortooco (its pretty distinctive) and then Tattle gets the blame for 'trolling' - I'd pay no attention to it x
well easier said than done when you think you are amongst so called online community friends , just shows that you are not. These people laugh at your comments then stab you in the back But I,ve learned something today so from now on those folk get a wide berth from me, simple as that and that’s about all I want to say about it now. Thankyou

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

well easier said than done when you think you are amongst so called online community friends , just shows that you are not. These people laugh at your comments then stab you in the back But I,ve learned something today so from now on those folk get a wide berth from me, simple as that and that’s about all I want to say about it now. Thankyou
You /they can always use the ignore button that way everyones happy

I wonder what she’s dressing up as 🎃🧙😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You /they can always use the ignore button that way everyones happy

I wonder what she’s dressing up as 🎃🧙😅
I don,t know not watched her tonight couldn’t be bothered, plus we are staying here for another week or so got people wanting to stay in the duplex which we rent out from the UK now right through to Nov now that Turkey is no longer red so sorting that out

Reactions: 7
I don,t know not watched her tonight couldn’t be bothered, plus we are staying here for another week or so got people wanting to stay in the duplex which we rent out from the UK now right through to Nov now that Turkey is no longer red so sorting that out
I only watched about half an hour same old,same old, but she looks well stocked for someone so bizzy ,they were down clearing out Mrs Gs place they have to book Charlies work van in for the tip (because it's a commercial vehicle ) to get rid of her stuff ;(

Reactions: 8

Any thread regulars who know you (and think you're fab......ie me) will not be needing a wide berth from you now or anytime soon! Head up high!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any thread regulars who know you (and think you're fab......ie me) will not be needing a wide berth from you now or anytime soon! Head up high!! 😘
We can always put everyone on ignore except a certain few and carry on as usual. I for one don't give a gwhizz if people don't like my posts about Jane or anyone else they don't have to read them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I only watched about half an hour same old,same old, but she looks well stocked for someone so bizzy ,they were down clearing out Mrs Gs place they have to book Charlies work van in for the tip (because it's a commercial vehicle ) to get rid of her stuff ;(
She,s all heart that one. Use Charlie’s works van and probably Charlie to drive it ? I don,t know didn’t watch but Chances are it will be him to stand at the side of the tip as his childhood and early adulthood is tossed over the side broken into pieces while she stands besides him with a smile on her moon face #newstart Charlie, cruel bint

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She,s all heart that one. Use Charlie’s works van and probably Charlie to drive it ? I don,t know didn’t watch but Chances are it will be him to stand at the side of the tip as his childhood and early adulthood is tossed over the side broken into pieces while she stands besides him with a smile on her moon face #newstart Charlie, cruel bint
That's how it came across ,she was more interested in her cauldron bathbombs with the inclusive spider ,but she did through in the odd 'supporting Charlie 'comment to take the bad look off her ;)

Reactions: 9
Ah don’t worry I have my regulars that I enjoy talking to there is a little gang of you and that won,t stop x as for others i don,t suffer fools, don’t forget And don’t tell lies so I’ll leave it at that as I don’t feel as though I have to justify myself anymore 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah don’t worry I have my regulars that I enjoy talking to there is a little gang of you and that won,t stop x as for others i don,t suffer fools, don’t forget And don’t tell lies so I’ll leave it at that as I don’t feel as though I have to justify myself anymore 😁
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That's how it came across ,she was more interested in her cauldron bathbombs with the inclusive spider ,but she did through in the odd 'supporting Charlie 'comment to take the bad look off her ;)
might force meself to watch a bit tomorrow seeing that she,s well and truly got the Halloween bug 6 weeks early !!! Ffs, suppose she needs to pedal her exclusive bombs or whatever Halloween stuff she is trying to palm off onto her victims Otherwise it’s going to be sat in her warehouse (ikea drawers) for the next year, not unless she puts a Santa hat on a pumpkin face and I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣🤣

OMG didn’t,t realise who that was at first, I need a drink !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
might force meself to watch a bit tomorrow seeing that she,s well and truly got the Halloween bug 6 weeks early !!! Ffs, suppose she needs to pedal her exclusive bombs or whatever Halloween stuff she is trying to palm off onto her victims Otherwise it’s going to be sat in her warehouse (ikea drawers) for the next year, not unless she puts a Santa hat on a pumpkin face and I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣🤣
Well she's taking no chances pre aw ders have to be in by Oct 1st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her lives but sometimes you lot actually sell them too me she’s an idiot for expecting her viewers to sit through hours of packing just to keep up with her gossip I think she does it to try weed out tattlers but instead nobody has a clue what she’s doing as she never blogs she just sits and talks nonsense on the packing videos how sad Charlie having to throw his mums stuff away is his mums place rented? Run Charlie move into your mums and get your life back lol

I’m totally lost with a few things going on in the thread so can’t comment about that but thought we were all here for the same reason 🤔

You don’t need to justify yourself to anyone.
Big hugs x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.