Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems this digital printing must be popular ,Angie has reached 30 sales on etsy and a comment on her grid is from someone on Janes little loves page Kirsty's digital prints ..whom I'm assuming is one of her team ? saying as she's cartooned her ..so they must all be moving into the digital printing bizznizz:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Where do I start with my suggestions for answers to that question? I’ll begin with some honesty, integrity and a conscience all of which Janeychins needs in abundance!
Maybe he's hinting at a divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she “working” weekend and Friday night now she’s cut her Tesco hours? She wouldn’t of needed to cut them if she works weekend does that make sense to anyone I’m confused

Reactions: 9
Where do I start with my suggestions for answers to that question? I’ll begin with some honesty, integrity and a conscience all of which Janeychins needs in abundance!
A full 2 weeks to celebrate with food is all she is going to do for it!

Is she seriously wanting they grey slippers? I swear to god my granny used to wear these and if she was still alive she would be over 100yrs old 😂😂😂 chubs turning 28 more like 78!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously wanting they grey slippers? I swear to god my granny used to wear these and if she was still alive she would be over 100yrs old 😂😂😂 chubs turning 28 more like 78!
I know mine too 😂 surely it's a joke !

• Haha
I know mine too 😂 surely it's a joke !
No doubt the Amy’s of Janes world will saying how lovely they are there so warm and comfy looking and would suit Jane to a T yes they would, auld granny slippers for a lassie that’s old before her time. She will need them the Velcro fastening will adapt to her ever expanding trotters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to work in nursing homes and every old dear had them style slippers 😳 she actually makes me feel sick lately with her wanna be cute persona and nice person act 🤮 she’s got a face you just wanna punch so sly and calculating 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That‘s what I wondered! Surely she doesn’t want those bootee, Velcro fastening slippers! They are like the non-slip ones they wear in nursing homes as SweatyBetty says! They are so old before their time.....God knows old age rolls around soon enough, why rush it?

Also she keeps going on about the auntie thing when she said she was not going to mention it because her family is so private ! She obviously wants people to ask what the name is etc 🙄 god even Beyoncé lets u know her kids name 😐

what the hell is that latest picture about? she looks like a complete head on it, oh I know I'll stick this on my head and pull a gormless face it will make a fab pic for my stories, she's always trying to copy someone and failing miserably

Watching come dine with me , remind you of anyone 😂

what the hell is that latest picture about? she looks like a complete head on it, oh I know I'll stick this on my head and pull a gormless face it will make a fab pic for my stories, she's always trying to copy someone and failing miserably
Auntie of the year I bet ! Bet she buys the poor kid the most awful cheap nasty presents 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching come dine with me , remind you of anyone 😂

Auntie of the year I bet ! Bet she buys the poor kid the most awful cheap nasty presents 😂
Probably food remember when she looked after Jared for about an hour and got him a sausage roll and a biscuit and something else because he wanted it and she didn’t wanna upset him 😂

• Haha
Also she keeps going on about the auntie thing when she said she was not going to mention it because her family is so private ! She obviously wants people to ask what the name is etc 🙄 god even Beyoncé lets u know her kids name 😐
She goes on as much about being an auntie as she does a wife ...WHO bleeping CARES !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.