Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously wanting they grey slippers? I swear to god my granny used to wear these and if she was still alive she would be over 100yrs old ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ chubs turning 28 more like 78!
Where are these slippers - in her latest video ?

Reactions: 6
My God the size of her on the live she must be 18st she was out of breath walking to the kitchen:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she's chunked up big time! huffing and puffing on a live moaning she's put loads of weight on!

jg.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200920-175217_Instagram.jpg

Is this person taking the piss?
I cant believe how much she has put on!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She knows someone on here pays for her members videos. She 100% reads here daily.

Reactions: 10
She said she found out by looking to see who she had blocked and seeing if they are subscribed to her monthly subscription. But i think thats bullshit and she just reads here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
but most people dont use the same name on here and other places ? my youtube and ig name is not the same as on here ? so thats clear bs

Reactions: 10
but most people dont use the same name on here and other places ? my youtube and ig name is not the same as on here ? so thats clear bs
Yep clearly she's lying, she just didn't want to admit to her followers that she found out by reading here.

She was bent over the kitchen counter while Charlie rubbed her back :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
w
Yep clearly she's lying, she just didn't want to admit to her followers that she found out by reading here.

She was bent over the kitchen counter while Charlie rubbed her back :sick:
who is it whos subscribed i wonder if they do use the same name ? but i mean most people would not ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.