Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vid up folks ! full on undeclared AD for her bizznizz:rolleyes: and she must be 20st going by the breadth of her hands and arm as that's all's on show..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
New vid up folks ! full on undeclared AD for her bizznizz:rolleyes: and she must be 20st going by the breadth of her hands and arm as that's all's on show..
I was just going to say her hands look bleeping massive!! duck off with the cat pee girl, no one is arsed apart from Amy 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice how she admitted in a round about way that the FM recruits buy stock off each other but tried to make sound like they did it for convenience if they didn’t need to do a big order 🤦🏼‍♀️ .... FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just come on to see if anyone else thought she should of had AD! It was all about her products! Very naughty!

Reactions: 11
Wonder how much she'll charge for the baubles and coat hangers ? £1 for 4 baubles and those bride coat hangers are only a couple of pound in HB same as the glasses ,she'll be charging a fortune for them excluding postage ,she's a crafty 🐷

I’ve not watched but a comment above got me thinking maybe the sneaky sods buy up certain stock so those that need it can’t get hold of it so they buy them off each other aka get ripped off just to complete orders as it’s been said how they sell out super quick on order day all seems dodgy

I’ve reported her to ASA! I’m sick of these “influences” brainwashing the thick! How many of her genuine fans are gonna fall into the trap of buying that tat? They can go on eBay and get any name or wording for a quid free postage and stick it on what ever you like if your that way inclined!!! Jeez it’s just greedy and damn right nasty to prey on the vulnerable (her loyal followers!) makes me angry!!! 😡

Reactions: 6
what kind of "biznizz" owner tells people where they source they're stock from and the cheapo prices they paid when they're going to be slapping a huge mark up on them after adding nothing more than a sticker!

• Haha
Usually followed by an owwwww gawwwwwd
Oh that,s it I could quite happily punch my husband when the oh my gawds come out, absolutely grates on me, that and oh dear!

what kind of "biznizz" owner tells people where they source they're stock from and the cheapo prices they paid when they're going to be slapping a huge mark up on them after adding nothing more than a sticker!
One who hasn’t got a bleeping clue that who ie the fat controller 🤣🤣🤣

I used to work in nursing homes and every old dear had them style slippers 😳 she actually makes me feel sick lately with her wanna be cute persona and nice person act 🤮 she’s got a face you just wanna punch so sly and calculating 🤨
I,ve dreamt about doing the self same thing believe you me ! She is a 28 year old granny, but saying that I look at grannies and they are nothing like her. She,s not like a modern day gran as Christ some of them could drink me under the table! But she‘s like a Gran from the 50’s , bleeping wincyette nightie fastened round her neck, hoisted up once a month for her wifely duties 🤢🤢 , frumpy as duck fashion sense, wants to be a stay at home wife to wait on her man ! Like shite- it would be so she could loll about in bed like a hippo all morning scoffing and watching bleeping Netflix !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Janeychins it is POUNDS when there is more than one, you may not have paid much attention in your English Language classes at school, it grates on my nerves when she says “it was two pound” no the piece of yet more plastic tat wasn’t it was two POUNDS! PLURAL! Also has she had her nails done? Of course she has, has anyone else noticed how she presents things when she’s had her falsies applied like a kid when they first get their nails painted...GROW UP! How can anyone who acts 95 in so many respects still be SO immature?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Usually followed by an owwwww gawwwwwd
And a ooowwwww deeeeeaaahh

I was thinking that myself, why tell your customer the cost prices and where they are from? It would only encourage others to make their own personalised baubles.

Not even a year since she was GIFTED these why did she think there was a market for it without ripping off friends she’s even under cutting them on price 😔 nasty gammons 🐷
She’s bloody unbelievable, got no ideas of her own! She’s raved about personalised by Sarah for ages and now she‘s doing blatant copies of her stuff. She is disgusting 😡

And a ooowwwww deeeeeaaahh

I was thinking that myself, why tell your customer the cost prices and where they are from? It would only encourage others to make their own personalised baubles.
As well as being a twit, she’s as thick as pigshit! What a horror

Reactions: 7
Janeychins it is POUNDS when there is more than one, you may not have paid much attention in your English Language classes at school, it grates on my nerves when she says “it was two pound” no the piece of yet more plastic tat wasn’t it was two POUNDS! PLURAL!
Spot on, and Jane:

if you are saying "you are", it's YOU'RE. It's "you are" in disguise, think of it that way.
you only add an apostrophe before an S in two cases. If it belongs to someone (Jane's tat) OR when it's short for Jane IS (Jane's going to Asda)

Jesus, it's like dealing with a 7 year old.

• Haha
Spot on, and Jane:

if you are saying "you are", it's YOU'RE. It's "you are" in disguise, think of it that way.
you only add an apostrophe before an S in two cases. If it belongs to someone (Jane's tat) OR when it's short for Jane IS (Jane's going to Asda)

Jesus, it's like dealing with a 7 year old.
Also it’s a wreath not a reef.

• Haha
She’s bloody unbelievable, got no ideas of her own! She’s raved about personalised by Sarah for ages and now she‘s doing blatant copies of her stuff. She is disgusting 😡

As well as being a twit, she’s as thick as pigshit! What a horror
If everyone's locked down whose going to be worried about personalised baubles FFS

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.