Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Tan person you speak off? I stopped watching Jane for months, have I missed something good?
trim with tan, she has a youtube channel and a great thread on here, she was a slimcon pal of Janes and did really well but has put loads back on, is in denial, thinks she's an expert in everything and has an aversion to soap ;) gives us all the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If daft boy swivelled his

🤢 I can’t watch her.....she gives me the boak
she's worse than ever at the moment, dripping in grease and "cleaning" her whole house with one cloth including the toilet (with piss still in the bowl) bathroom wall and toothbrush pot! bloody grim reeker she is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she's worse than ever at the moment, dripping in grease and "cleaning" her whole house with one cloth including the toilet (with piss still in the bowl) bathroom wall and toothbrush pot! bloody grim reeker she is
Don't forget filling up her sweetie jar with the same piss covered hand :sick: imagine cleaning your house with piss from the toilet bowl how are they all still alive in that house with her hygiene habits 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wonder if chins will have her fake anxiety since she’s back to her normal hours and there could be a 2nd wave of coronavirus 🤭 back to stealing vulnerable folks slots cause of course chins is the most important person on the planet (she’s caring and a lovely person NOT) I done a online Asda shop tonight (yes chins I’m disabled and can’t walk) and I couldn’t get dried pasta and quite a lot of jars where out of stock so the panic buying has started. Chins will be back home tomorrow buying a £300 asda shop that’s just a top up shop 🤣 so her and moob man have plenty for scranning on

I think there could well be a second lockdown coming.....I can’t go through the tears/anxiety/how terrified she is etc again!! I’m not sure what’s worse...lockdown or her pretending she’s got anxiety!

Reactions: 13
I think there could well be a second lockdown coming.....I can’t go through the tears/anxiety/how terrified she is etc again!! I’m not sure what’s worse...lockdown or her pretending she’s got anxiety!
If it does she's cut her hours at work and Charlie could be paid off ( doubt the gov will extend the furlough ) whose going to pay her rent ? doubt anyone will be buying her tat then..

If lockdown happened again and Charlie couldn’t work there’s no way in hell she would up her hours her so called anxiety wouldn’t allow her, it’s nothing to do with anxiety she’s just a fat lazy self centered twit. She will be asking for membership money again, upping her members fee, asking people for money that are struggling but cause Jane needs money she will ask people who kiss her arse and these poor dafties would give her their hard earned cash but that’s the caring, lovely Jane for you. I remember when the lockdown 1st happened she was begging for people to pay a membership fee I was disgusted with her and I told her that but of course I got blocked 😂, people didn’t know if they could feed their families etc and she was asking for money. Her sticker machine will be going like the clappers and her cats piss will be all over her SM to try and flog it to her sheep. She will be booking every slot she can with Asda and Tesco.So all they sheep better start paying up to keep the grunters food stock piled high 😂

Reactions: 12
Can you image them as pensioners :oops:if their that boring now ,,talk about one foot in the grave:rolleyes:
Think they are at that point already, boring fucks !

They will be enjoying their coach holidays and she would be in her element wearing big adult nappy for when she shits herself whilst eating all the snacks. Can see them in matching rain macs too 😂
Thank Christ I,ll be rotting away in my box and won,t be around to see it! The thought of her in a big bleeping nappy makes me want to give up on life !

He could poke you in the eye with them bad boys
Christ you could suckle on those bad boys , bet chins has 🤢🤢🤢

Don't forget filling up her sweetie jar with the same piss covered hand :sick: imagine cleaning your house with piss from the toilet bowl how are they all still alive in that house with her hygiene habits 😂
Don,t make me hurl🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮too late 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
a minger that wipes the bathroom wall with a piss covered cloth 🤮 😂
Grim with tan

I’m looking forward to her weight loss updates especially now she’s not working so has hours of time she can dedicate to exercise and she might even take up running 😂 would be good to see her do something constructive with all her new spare time

Reactions: 8
I've just caught up with her stories. Jesus bleeping christ Jane. You really don't disappoint us tattlers 😩😩😩 Im guessing a line drawn under this break?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think they are at that point already, boring fucks !

Thank Christ I,ll be rotting away in my box and won,t be around to see it! The thought of her in a big bleeping nappy makes me want to give up on life !

Christ you could suckle on those bad boys , bet chins has 🤢🤢🤢

Don,t make me hurl🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮too late 🤣🤣
She literally sticks her hand down the bog and cleans with the water..have a look at yesterdays cleaning vlog 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t wait for the shopping haul video I’m so excited for such fabulous content and why does she go all Hinch weird with music slow mo and shows us drawers filled with crap she can’t flog

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.