Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charrrweeeee bean is deffo getting some nipple tassles for crimbo to shake his D cups all about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s ready for a fun filled week over how busy she is next week what we thinking flogging perfume or posting photos of ripped off ideas with stickers on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Made me laugh on her pic of the place they have just stayed NOT AN AD lol no tit Sherlock your not quite insta famous for a gifted hoilday just yet ! Maybe some backstreet bath bomb maker if your lucky 🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made me laugh on her pic of the place they have just stayed NOT AN AD lol no tit Sherlock your not quite insta famous for a gifted hoilday just yet ! Maybe some backstreet bath bomb maker if your lucky 🍀
Talking of gifted / ads and backstreet bath bombs makers isn’t it funny she’s NEVER supported or promoted a business that wasn’t a freebie yet goes on about women supporting women and being kind she never ever does anything nice unless it has benefit to her and she has the cheek to say she’s such a nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Talking of gifted / ads and backstreet bath bombs makers isn’t it funny she’s NEVER supported or promoted a business that wasn’t a freebie yet goes on about women supporting women and being kind she never ever does anything nice unless it has benefit to her and she has the cheek to say she’s such a nice person
I was thinking this earlier ,I was watching tan talking about her do another unthinkable diet thing as they have contacted her ! These people never ever pay for it only when it’s been given free 😳it’s all such a big con

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this earlier ,I was watching tan talking about her do another unthinkable diet thing as they have contacted her ! These people never ever pay for it only when it’s been given free 😳it’s all such a big con
For tan do the unthinkable is her washing her hair and face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And........they’re in Ikea! What a time to be alive eh Jane? No wonder we all want to be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought the bean was scared to go because of covid ? More bullshit 🙄
Probably laying some foundation to get him signed off like she was now she never works she will use it as an excuse to spend time with him and I had to laugh when someone ask if she was doing vlogmas or vlogtober or some tit and she said she probably wouldn’t be as she would be to busy 😂

• Haha
Remember when they couldn’t visit/have his mum to stay because they both worked in retail and they were frightened she ‘could catch somefing?’

I keep hoping Domestos is gonna contact Tan:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is this Tan person you speak off? I stopped watching Jane for months, have I missed something good?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.