Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread folks and thanks to @FavouriteChild for the cracking title, had to change it slightly to get it to fit, hope its ok!

update from last thread......

Jane has gone back to starting work at 6am instead of 3am as she was feeling tired all the time as she's so so busy running her cat pee empire guys!
Charlies mum is suffering and its easy to see how much Jane dislikes her and how she can't be bothered helping out, spills all his mums details all over you tube yet keeps her own family very private.
Claims to be back to calorie counting but the lack of content about it, ever expanding face and new chins for her collection show she's on an infinite number with it!
She keeps making income claims about her MLM "biznizz" which are farcical and against rules tut tut janeykins, tut tut
Her and Charlie are characters in her "friends" new novel, we think the title may be......mukbang at beachy head for beginners

looking forward to what comes next.....tattle on folks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back on the previous comment about food stains in bed. They've been introducing food play to the bedroom have they?😄
Maybe they ran out of massage oil so used the polish mayo as a substitute 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Going back on the previous comment about food stains in bed. They've been introducing food play to the bedroom have they?😄
Maybe they ran out of massage oil so used the polish mayo as a substitute 🤔
I know where Charlie would be putting it we know Jane likes to gobble 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Welcome to another thread folks and thanks to @FavouriteChild for the cracking title, had to change it slightly to get it to fit, hope its ok!

update from last thread......

Jane has gone back to starting work at 6am instead of 3am as she was feeling tired all the time as she's so so busy running her cat pee empire guys!
Charlies mum is suffering and its easy to see how much Jane dislikes her and how she can't be bothered helping out, spills all his mums details all over you tube yet keeps her own family very private.
Claims to be back to calorie counting but the lack of content about it, ever expanding face and new chins for her collection show she's on an infinite number with it!
She keeps making income claims about her MLM "biznizz" which are farcical and against rules tut tut janeykins, tut tut
Her and Charlie are characters in her "friends" new novel, we think the title may be......mukbang at beachy head for beginners

looking forward to what comes next.....tattle on folks
This is very exciting. My first ever title 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oohh save me a seat, just going to do my 29th top up shop and do a video about my mother in laws 'hewwff'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed she's not been looking at tattle again. Got to love people who show they're not bovvered by the negative comments by constantly referring to the negative comments..
1599491899769.png

• Haha
She's still in the flat she's just put her Asda shop on her stories and would you believe their back on the Ice- cream mars bars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you get an online food delivery when you work in a supermarket ? She really is so stupid 🥴

Reactions: 18
She's still in the flat she's just put her Asda shop on her stories and would you believe their back on the Ice- cream mars bars 😂
Not only Mars, they’re on the Snickers as well 😂
I reckon the granny break is next week then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, yes, yes I called it right as to what her be new 5 minute wonder novelty gadget would be a Cricut electronic die cutting machine! Another £400 less towards the mortgage deposit...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, yes, yes I called it right as to what her be new 5 minute wonder novelty gadget would be a Cricut electronic die cutting machine! Another £400 less towards the mortgage deposit...
It'll be for the 50p glasses from Home Bargains with random garbage printed on them, seen it all before FB is full of this overpriced rubbish.

• Haha
So she’s stole Angela’s business idea? Well done Jane 👏

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.