Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she had it insured anyways 😆 must be well cheap to just ping off ! But I’m sure now she earns an extra £574537 a month she can afford a better one 🥰
I had to laugh when she said she retraced her steps,that wouldn't be hard ..from her bed to the sofa to the fridge and back again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And if this ring is so sentimental as she says you would just replace the stone that’s missing ? Ain’t hard to get another cubic put in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And if this ring is so sentimental as she says you would just replace the stone that’s missing ? Ain’t hard to get another cubic put in
she was asking could people let her know how much it costs to replace as she didn't want to go through her home insurance ,it puts the premiums up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have little chance on a thread title, but the overdue nature is giving me a twitch in the eye, so here goes, Jane Gammons, Jane Scammons, Shameless! I know many favour the rhyming thread title now but apart from Estee Frauder, my favourite is Safe Charlie...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have little chance on a thread title, but the overdue nature is giving me a twitch in the eye, so here goes, Jane Gammons, Jane Scammons, Shameless! I know many favour the rhyming thread title now but apart from Estee Frauder, my favourite is Safe Charlie...
Jane scammonds haha love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jane Scammons has got to be in the next title 😂

Lucky is she’s back with the food hauls I wonder how many pies pizzas and pre cut fruit is in this one 😂
Oh god how much shite within calories guyyyys, i‘ll watch later it’s too early 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, no goodies in the shop, where did she hide them before filming 👀
That was quite a healthy shop for her wasn’t it? I’m intrigued. She’s not bought nearly as much processed food as usual. Is one doing SW again?

That was quite a healthy shop for her wasn’t it? I’m intrigued. She’s not bought nearly as much processed food as usual. Is one doing SW again?
She said someone in work loaned her the latest SW countdown books and she was going to try some of the recipes now she has more time with her cutting down her working hours?

• Wow
  • Haha
She said someone in work loaned her the latest SW countdown books and she was going to try some of the recipes now she has more time with her cutting down her working hours?
Aah, that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
I doubt Malpass, her regular butcher that she uses all the time, must’ve gone into liquidation......more supermarket meat again today

If Jane really wants to produce slimming aids, she should make stickers out of a recent photo of herself that people can put on their fridges!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.