Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs really 😳 well we know it’s a 40p glass and will smash as soon as you wash it , this thing has no shame !
She really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel now ... I really hope people start to actually see her for what she is a money grabbing, swindling, con artist ....
love if I wanted to buy a personalised glass I could pick one up at Wembley Market for half that price... she is absolutely shameless now

Reactions: 14
imagine the cost of all the packaging to send that glass safely 😂 she really is as thick as her gravy from the other day!!! she'd be much better doing plastic water bottles or flasks, then again I don't like stuff like that anyway its ten-a-penny all over local selling pages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
imagine the cost of all the packaging to send that glass safely 😂 she really is as thick as her gravy from the other day!!! she'd be much better doing plastic water bottles or flasks, then again I don't like stuff like that anyway its ten-a-penny all over local selling pages
She’s also selling bamboo lunchboxes and Xmas baubles 😂😂😂 what a load of crap , it’s the stuff you dread your kids bringing home from a school fate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t her friend make Christmas baubles? Is she really trying to copy and fall out with everyone plus like I said before about Angie that kind of sticker is not made for mugs or glasses it will peel off in the wash it’s hand wash only now BUT will still rub off and if hot liquid is in it the glue will start to melt what the hell us wrong with these people you print and heat print into mugs not just stick a bloody sticker on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not dragons den stuff is it 😂 I honestly think she’s going to try and make an advent calendar 😳 this is gonna be bloody hilarious 😆 be one of them jelly cheeseburgers behind 24 🙌🏼

• Haha
She can’t be that busy with her bizniss if she is branching out. I had a look at her scents IG and she said that if anyone wants to order anything, one if her recruits will do it 😂 basically meaning that she knows the recruitment is where the ££ is. If she can get her team selling more then she can sit on her fat arse more rather than wasting precious nap time wrapping cats piss. We see through your lies, Chins! You aint busy, you aint got a bizniss and your glasses/baubles are cheap tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1.3k a month profit from FM but now she's doing this? something doesn't add up there.

Also who the duck would want a glass like that with their name on it?!?!

• Haha
them glasses she got from Home Bargains, we had them and they are flimsy as fook. They cracked during their first run in the dishwasher. Lucky didn't shatter, just hairline type cracks.......straight in the bin.

• Haha
them glasses she got from Home Bargains, we had them and they are flimsy as fook. They cracked during their first run in the dishwasher. Lucky didn't shatter, just hairline type cracks.......straight in the bin.
Hopefully people will start calling her out when they arrive smashed or break within ten minutes

Agree, most people use Ikea glasses as they are so cheap too but they don't last long. What's the betting it'll be empty wine bottles next with lots of meaningful messages on them!

By her own admission she isn't crafty (in the artsy sense ;) ) and doing this tit just proves it! What a pile of crap!
That's going to cost about £4 to post, not taking into account she'll need to buy double walled boxes for extra protection for shipping and wrap it in plenty of bubble wrap. Combine that with what she is charging, what idiot is going to pay that!

Yep, you guessed it...Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically she wants you to pay a tenner for a 50p glass with child like stickers on it , I think not chins 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Ffs, whatever next, is she going to give the reefs a try like her mate Tarn?! As some of you have already said, seeing as she is so busy with her rip off cats piss how the hell is finding time for this? She is such a grabbing, greedy bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs really 😳 well we know it’s a 40p glass and will smash as soon as you wash it , this thing has no shame !
Think how many she'll need to replace through breakages ,once the postie chucks that in his van it's a goner

Reactions: 7
I see someones replied to it and said the pyramid scheme must be going tits up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.