Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't make it out on Gramho...has she got a paper cutter? Was that her big thing she was buying? They are only £30 on amazon I used to have one when I made my own cards. What is she making with it for her new bizzniss?

Reactions: 4
Can't make it out on Gramho...has she got a paper cutter? Was that her big thing she was buying? They are only £30 on amazon I used to have one when I made my own cards. What is she making with it for her new bizzniss?
mermaid letters so far ,don't know what's she's going to be selling

Reactions: 4
mermaid letters so far ,don't know what's she's going to be selling
I wish this had an eye roll reaction 😒
Simple, go to the works and buy a book of patterned paper, a sharp pair of scissors and off you go to do stuff like that yourself.

Reactions: 9
she cut out vinyl letting and applied it to a candle jar. She is no doubt going to start trying to sell them

Reactions: 8
Hello fellow tattlers! Been a bit MIA recently! Was very excited to watch the latest vlog. My goodness me, she’s bigger than ever and so is he. It did make me laugh that she featured her burger and chips meal very fleetingly and made no mention at all of how it was wivin her calorwees.

The jumper was so tight and she had only just squeezed herself in. Then there came the obligatory pulling at the front of it. I did think that Chins was going to tell us how baggy the size 18 was but no, even the great master of denial herself couldn’t quite bring herself to say it. She made quick reference to the fact that she’s ‘not a 14 and not a 16’ and is definitely an 18. I have to say that she’s more of a 20-22 in my view ... we need some rook to move in our clothes don’t we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i was watching some of angie waltons videos from when she started CC i swear she threw a bit of shade towards jane and some others because she said when she was working out her meals they were higher then what others were on instagram and couldnt work out how theres was so much lower i think someone even commented pointing out some people lie about their calories just thought it was funny they clearly not been cc as shes not been posting updates also on one of her live streams she even admitted if shes not sharing shes not on it so...................

i was watching some of angie waltons videos from when she started CC i swear she threw a bit of shade towards jane and some others because she said when she was working out her meals they were higher then what others were on instagram and couldnt work out how theres was so much lower i think someone even commented pointing out some people lie about their calories just thought it was funny they clearly not been cc as shes not been posting updates also on one of her live streams she even admitted if shes not sharing shes not on it so...................
It must have been Jane she was talking about don't think any of the others do CC do they?

Janeymanychins hasn’t posted a calorie counted meal since 17 August after starting on Day 1 which showed her photoshopping skills off on the 15 August...cue the self pitying “Im so bloated, I just want to draw a line under it, fresh start, clean slate” video in the next couple of weeks...what a joke she is, she certainly makes me laugh! Take off the weight loss, calorie counting hash tags, tantamount to fraud that’s what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i thought this although angie loves jane but i defonitly think its about jane x
It must be .I don't think Angie follows anyone else that does CC ,didn't someone on here pick up a while back that Angie's bagel was more calories than Jane's roast dinner I'd say Angie has a good old scope on tattle if she's checking out her own thread I'm sure she'd be checking out others ;)

She had a candle making set a while back so she is probably doing it herself and then will flog personalised candles. The chocolate bouquets didn’t exactly fly out the door though. She is so transparent - makes a candle, puts it up so someone asks if she will sell it, or how to make it and then she will sell half a dozen and thats it. She really should know better all you have to do is go on ebay and you can get vinyl lettering in whatever colour or font you like for a couple of pounds then you can personalise anything you like all by yourself
Again, a massive problem if that's what she is doing. She needs to have liability insurance and her products need to be CLP compliant. I can't imagine for one minute Chins has sat down and worked out the fragrance dilution percentage for anything given that she can't even work out a weight loss of 4.2lb from 208lb.

Reactions: 10
So she's tried her hand at pretty much everything at this stage, soap making, candle making, what else? Give it a week and her new gadget will be consigned to the spare room/office/laundry room. She can't help spunking her money on absolute crap. Good luck with that deposit Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's tried her hand at pretty much everything at this stage, soap making, candle making, what else? Give it a week and her new gadget will be consigned to the spare room/office/laundry room. She can't help spunking her money on absolute crap. Good luck with that deposit Jane!
cant believe she stole some of angies idea though vile person

Reactions: 7
Erm £5 + pp for a 50p glass? People need therapy if they seriously consider buying one!! And lol had so many asking about them!! Of course you have luv lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.