Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so so busy guyzzzzz yet can roll around on the floor with bits of tat. I did snigger when she bought ONE wine glass "for Charlie" just goes to show what a bullshitter she is, it was to practise her latest stupid idea 🙄 the lies roll out of her mouth so easily it's actually creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the impression now fm is gonna take more effort to flog she’s lost interest and moving onto the next thing she wants to make quick cash no long term plan but at least if she does start something with that machine she will actually be able to call it her business and not a MLM

Reactions: 5
Here you go Jane. Another bizznizz idea for you.

1599560712119.png

OK, who was it who called they were on the move for their granny holibobs????

1599561955391.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah but my IG was so inconspicuous following and followed by lots in her friends group regular uploads . Paranoid much Jane?
considering she blocked one of my accounts i never even looked at her on yes i think she proberly does go through other peoples followers too she is paranoid

SPARE BOTTOLES AKA STOCK SHE CANT SELL

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG What on earth possesses these morons?!?!

Im not sure on the holiday as not felt anything near me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They could have stopped off for their huge Tesco shop en route though
Yeah could have been the thundering of multiple trollies full of a top up shop that caused it.

considering she blocked one of my accounts i never even looked at her on yes i think she proberly does go through other peoples followers too she is paranoid

SPARE BOTTOLES AKA STOCK SHE CANT SELL
That's exactly what it is. We said last week they're all buying a tit tonne of stock themselves to stay in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah could have been the thundering of multiple trollies full of a top up shop that caused it.

That's exactly what it is. We said last week they're all buying a tit tonne of stock themselves to stay in the game.
This is how people loose money

I still can’t get over it, who the duck would pay £22 for a bottle of RIP OFF perfume??! Apart from Amy

Reactions: 10
jane putting out someones mobile number hahaah at least blur it out even if it is a scam

• Haha
Oh dear.....I do hope she's not relabeling & selling on cheap arse candles she's purchased. That's a massive no no. Trading standards will definitely come down on her for that one if they get wind of it....

Actually, no scratch that. I DO hope she is relabeling and selling cheap arse candles with her details on them. The liability claim when someone burns their house down would be Tattle gold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh dear.....I do hope she's not relabeling & selling on cheap arse candles she's purchased. That's a massive no no. Trading standards will definitely come down on her for that one if they get wind of it....

Actually, no scratch that. I DO hope she is relabeling and selling cheap arse candles with her details on them. The liability claim when someone burns their house down would be Tattle gold.
She had a candle making set a while back so she is probably doing it herself and then will flog personalised candles. The chocolate bouquets didn’t exactly fly out the door though. She is so transparent - makes a candle, puts it up so someone asks if she will sell it, or how to make it and then she will sell half a dozen and thats it. She really should know better all you have to do is go on ebay and you can get vinyl lettering in whatever colour or font you like for a couple of pounds then you can personalise anything you like all by yourself

Reactions: 9
Ooh looks like Jane will loose her magnolia FM status and be dropping down to dandelion 🙈 she’s obviously struggling to sell this tit putting it on her main channel but not her perfume page ? So close to getting that car too what a shame 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.