Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's old ground but I watched the ibiffa holiday vlogs earlier for a laugh. And how I did laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd call them a couple of pensioners but it's an insult to the oaps 😳😳

All she did was go on and on and on about FOOD she has serious issues. I was shocked how much she talks, thinks, looks for food. It's all consuming and not normal. She also didn't seem that bothered about the toilit and shitting herself while Charlie was made to do pointless laps of ibifffaa. Filming herself drooling over the cereal bars in a shop?! 🥴😳 I can't get over how odd they are for a young couple

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Charlie couldn't even enjoy a drink on holiday had to drive her about the place ..like a busman's holiday it was 🥴 he was even made to rush down first thing and put their towels out to reserve a sun lounger in an empty fuckin resort :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Charlie couldn't even enjoy a drink on holiday had to drive her about the place ..like a busman's holiday it was 🥴 he was even made to rush down first thing and put their towels out to reserve a sun lounger in an empty fuckin resort :ROFLMAO:
they were given a romantic bottle of prosecco to enjoy... but oh no food had to come first of course 🙄 and she filmed him scuttling off to do the loungers🤭... most boring pair ever. I think Charlie's life would be quite differnt if he wasn't stuck with her. He's dull as a fake quid but he does get a twinkle in his eye if he's allowed 😆

• Haha
they were given a romantic bottle of prosecco to enjoy... but oh no food had to come first of course 🙄 and she filmed him scuttling off to do the loungers🤭... most boring pair ever. I think Charlie's life would be quite differnt if he wasn't stuck with her. He's dull as a fake quid but he does get a twinkle in his eye if he's allowed 😆
Didn't he want to take the prosecco to the bar/restaurant and she scolded him like a 5 yr old 😂 I'm sure he's the type to be dancing on the tables after a few shots if she's not around,,she's the most boring fucker ever ,,well old before her time ..

• Haha
Didn't he want to take the prosecco to the bar/restaurant and she scolded him like a 5 yr old 😂 I'm sure he's the type to be dancing on the tables after a few shots if she's not around,,she's the most boring fucker ever ,,well old before her time ..
It was Jane wanting him to take it down instead of him spending HIS money and paying for drinks she tried to get him to take the freebie to the bar he basically told her to duck off for being a weird cheapskate 😂

• Haha
It was Jane wanting him to take it down instead of him spending HIS money and paying for drinks she tried to get him to take the freebie to the bar he basically told her to duck off for being a weird cheapskate 😂
I knew there was some furore over the Prosecco my god what a cheapskate she is 😂 must go over some of the old classics you're always sure to get a laugh,,

• Haha
bleeping hell didn't think he had it in him?!?! 🤣🤣🤣😵 I thought at first he wanted to take it but no you are right it was that scabby lump 😄

• Haha
I remember it well he honestly gives her some right looks where you can tell he thinks she’s a proper dick head 😂
He still does 😂 ..wonder how he feels about her pissing all their money away on these dead end money making ventures🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the bit in Ibeefa, where Charlie sits on the balcony uhming and ahhing about what they’re going to do that day......😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell didn't think he had it in him?!?! 🤣🤣🤣😵 I thought at first he wanted to take it but no you are right it was that scabby lump 😄
I love to think that Charlie has a sneaky look on Tattle occasionally, has a little chuckle & a nod of agreement with the comments. Maybe one day when he's finally grown a set he will dump her fat lazy arse and come over to the dark side. I can only imagine the stories he could share.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Woke up to this on my Instagram from Patrick.
Don't panic Patrick. Jane must have decided to make amends with you and send something from her new personalised collection. It's just the crappy personlised sticker must have fallen off in the post.

20200910_074051.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not Jane related exactly but her circle of "fwends" (Inbetweeners style)...but I assume that Rachel Bales latest video is talking about tattle as she is going on about what has been said about her over the last few months online. I don't even see a thread about her...I'm guessing this may be why the Livingstones have decided to stop vlogging too?

Reactions: 6
Not Jane related exactly but her circle of "fwends" (Inbetweeners style)...but I assume that Rachel Bales latest video is talking about tattle as she is going on about what has been said about her over the last few months online. I don't even see a thread about her...I'm guessing this may be why the Livingstones have decided to stop vlogging too?
It a Slimmingworld YouTubeer thread. I dont know how to link to it but someone here will .

Reactions: 4
Woke up to this on my Instagram from Patrick.
Don't panic Patrick. Jane must have decided to make amends with you and send something from her new personalised collection. It's just the crappy personlised sticker must have fallen off in the post.

View attachment 238280
It had to be Jane ! only Jane would send a wooden voodoo doll to stick pins in ;)

• Haha
She's been mentioned on the SW YT thread ..

nah, she would have stuck mermaid labels all over it with pozzitiff messages and bung in some mini haribos.
That would've blown her cover ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been mentioned on the SW YT thread ..
oh okay thanks was just wondering as I thought that maybe the Tattle petition had worked and they were starting to get threads removed or something i was going to say Jane would be fuming that her threads are still here.

• Haha
oh okay thanks was just wondering as I thought that maybe the Tattle petition had worked and they were starting to get threads removed or something i was going to say Jane would be fuming that her threads are still here.
I don't watch her tbh but she's always talked about on there ..

Wonder has she labelled Charlies lunch box 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.