Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch her tbh but she's always talked about on there ..

Wonder has she labelled Charlies lunch box šŸ„“
She probably has, but shes labelled it "Janes Husband". Do you all know that she's married ?, has she not mentioned it lately !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably has, but shes labelled it "Janes Husband". Do you all know that she's married ?, has she not mentioned it lately !
She'll be making a mermaid sunstrip for the Pratmobile titled Mr & Mrs Gammons šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone see rachel video? Aka bayles
Yes. I think the fact they all haven't done one shows that they are all on here. Not that that's a surprise to any of us. She must have told the others all the stuff she read about them on here don't you think? She was acting like this was the first she ever heard of Tattle. I call massive bs. I bet they have regular Zoom pity parties over how they have been called out over x y and z on here.

Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ remember how miffed she was when she asked him if he calls her ā€˜my wifeā€™ at work and he said ā€˜no, I just say Janeā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see cracks have opened up on beachy head according to the national trust. It must be due to the joint and soft boys extra dogging activities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
076BBFEA-A7A8-44EC-B648-DD5AF0C070E8.jpeg

Canā€™t believe she got another bloominā€™ insta account! How many does this girl need lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Charlie reads here for sure and probably posts thatā€™s why he was so ott disgusted when she asked him what he thought of it šŸ˜‚

Anyone remember when he wanted a playstation one Christmas and so she got him one the older version that nobody played anymore so he couldnā€™t even play with his mates šŸ˜‚ the playstation 4 had been out for years yet she still went and got him a second hand playstation 3 he thought she was taking the piss and she kept banging on about it I remember her saying she had made plans for them the next few days and he said yeah plans so I canā€™t even play my games!!! Spoke volumes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Charlie reads here for sure and probably posts thatā€™s why he was so ott disgusted when she asked him what he thought of it šŸ˜‚

Anyone remember when he wanted a playstation one Christmas and so she got him one the older version that nobody played anymore so he couldnā€™t even play with his mates šŸ˜‚ the playstation 4 had been out for years yet she still went and got him a second hand playstation 3 he thought she was taking the piss and she kept banging on about it I remember her saying she had made plans for them the next few days and he said yeah plans so I canā€™t even play my games!!! Spoke volumes šŸ˜‚
surprised he stuck around after that

Reactions: 7
View attachment 238514

Canā€™t believe she got another bloominā€™ insta account! How many does this girl need lol
I know, I saw this earlier. Janes little loves.....what the actual duck is that all about? A lot of work went in to that one. Honestly, she's like a millennial Del Trotter. You just KNOW that 20 years ago, all of this shyte would have been flogged out of a suitcase on a market somewhere.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 238514

lol I have had about 8 or 9 but thatā€™s primarily because I keep getting blocked for calling them out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but yeah.... she could just have one selling account under Janeā€™s rip offs ( Jane of all trades, useless at all of them ) bar scoffing.

I know, I saw this earlier. Janes little loves.....what the actual duck is that all about? A lot of work went in to that one. Honestly, she's like a millennial Del Trotter. You just KNOW that 20 years ago, all of this shyte would have been flogged out of a suitcase on a market somewhere.
still is Wembley Market is full of Deli boys selling tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol I have had about 8 or 9 but thatā€™s primarily because I keep getting blocked for calling them out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but yeah.... she could just have one selling account under Janeā€™s rip offs ( Jane of all trades, useless at all of them ) bar scoffing.

still is Wembley Market is full of Deli boys selling tit
Jane's Rip Offs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My latest prediction is that there will be a Mass Falling Out amongst her Cat Piss Tribe on whatsapp, a la slimcon, and that will be the end of that.

No coterie of idiots can survive long without arguing.

This will happen in February.

• Haha
fingers in many pies chins... that page is dire! She's about 10yrs too late with that tat šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø absolutely nothing original as per usual

Reactions: 6
Wonder did Angie see the comments about her stealing her business idea..

I bet sheā€™s putting together little gift sets like angie by Christmas and make out she was asked and begged to do them for people because Isnā€™t it funny she ā€œmade and soldā€ a glass before she had even advertised them šŸ˜‚ that was her practice one

• Haha
But I don't understand.....Hayleigh (don't get me started on the spelling) must know what her name is, why does she need a glass with it on? I mean if someone tries to take my glass/cup, I just say "oi, duck off that's mine....." I don't need my name on items to reinforce my point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.