Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I mean surely Charlies mum will need actual care at home and that will need to be paid for by the carers allowance. I'd like to think even Charlie isn't that fucking selfish to claim carers allowance for his mother whilst doing fuck all for her.

Yep and just wait until she qualifies for her FREE car 😅 mortgage lenders will love that, a second car on finance = lower amount of mortgage.
The LA pay for the carers you don't pay for them out of your benefits ..

Oh God I just had to blink away some nasty visions there 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that's the cause of the wobbly gob ,his aim is too far to the one side ;)

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I think it depends on the age and circumstance as my mum gets attendance allowance and could either have the carers element of it paid to someone caring for her or have it paid directly to her as part of her monthly payment, I know with DLA its a separate payment, my mum's in her 70's though so not sure if thats why, I hope its the case his mum gets to choose and keep it for herself.
yeah DLA has been changed to PIP now don't know how that works now for over 65's my uncle had it from his 50's so he still gets DLA

monga

VIP Member
I don’t think so Monga......I can’t do links, but I’ll try and find it. Charlie was looking for something, and she told him it was beside the bananas, which put the idea of having a banana into her head even although she was full!
The one I remember she was sat on the sofa in her dressing gown talking about how her throat felt scratchy and she was still feeling a bit tender ..it might not be the same one ?

monga

VIP Member
It’s means tested here, they’ll only pay for carers if you haven‘t got enough through pension/benefits. They go through your accounts with a fine tooth comb too, the councils have their own accountants who do it all. I only know this because I’ve had to go through it for a family member. You can claim attendance allowance, that’s supposed to pay for any help you need. So basically they only pay for your care if you’re on the bones of your arse. Going from some of the hints dick and dickhead have dropped, it sounds like Charlie’s Mum might qualify for help. It could be different where you are Monga, are you in Ireland if I remember rightly? I could be totally wrong, Ireland rings a bell 😂 x
Yeah DLA is not means tested I think it's called PIP now ? my uncle gets it ..my cousin claims carers as she looks after him but he has carers come in 4 times a day to help with his needs that the health trust provide ,he doesn't pay for those .I didn't think Charlies mum was well off remember she was struggling to pay her rent after her stroke.

monga

VIP Member
If she's dropped to 3 days thats only 12 hours a week contracted. Horrible, horrible decision if they want a mortgage.
If she's only doing 12 hours then surely she'd be able to claim carers allowance ,that would put her under the threshold to claim ,why else would she have looked into it if neither her nor Charlie were able to claim ..I can't see Charlie letting her take a drop in wages

She’s got time to sit and delete comments but can’t reply to her fans 😳 also I had a look at her ebay after her saying she spends so much on her materials for the wanky letters ! And yes you guessed it cheap as chips 😝
Is her eBay the same user name ? last I looked it kept saying nothing to show but the account was still there ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1