Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
🙋‍♀️ that was me ;) I'm surprised it's taken her this long ,especially as she said she wasn't interested in that side of the business after someone asked her on her live ;)....Cue the Jane WL tracker:rolleyes:
The Jane weight loss tracker will be set out to go upwards, not downwards 🤣🍔🍔🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 4

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Not Jane related exactly but her circle of "fwends" (Inbetweeners style)...but I assume that Rachel Bales latest video is talking about tattle as she is going on about what has been said about her over the last few months online. I don't even see a thread about her...I'm guessing this may be why the Livingstones have decided to stop vlogging too?
It a Slimmingworld YouTubeer thread. I dont know how to link to it but someone here will .

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Can't make it out on Gramho...has she got a paper cutter? Was that her big thing she was buying? They are only £30 on amazon I used to have one when I made my own cards. What is she making with it for her new bizzniss?

Disneylover

VIP Member
Her engagement ring has broken and her "diamond" is lost 😅 must of been a cheapo ring for it to do that
That’s what I was thinking, is it a Warren James job 😂

It probably popped under the pressure of her ever inflating sausage fingers.... :LOL:

I cannot believe she uploaded that to Insta!!!
🤣🤣 defo!

She must have been mandated to be the new face of FM diet supplements, after her claiming she wasn't interested in that side of the business a while ago on one of her lives ,she's so predictable everytime she does a sit down WL vid there's always something behind it (not actual WL) be that MF or #gifted planners ,but it now looks like her new niche will be FM diet supps ..
You’re right, Monga it was Musclefood last time. Anyone who buys that shite needs their head testing. What a con artist

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Down the Pan !

Aye and move in with her and Charlie, ménage e trios !!🤢🤢

She hasn’t got a fucking clue has she ?

Fucking hilarious made my night that comment and the look on his face as he is trying to slide in between her cheeks is priceless !
He's fair concentrating 😆

• Haha
she seemed so pleased it had happened so quickly......yet to me that was very telling, they couldn't wait to get rid of her, you can just tell she's the nightmare employee, always milking the system and bending things her way, my sister in law was the same, expected to work the hours she wanted, never did weekends, bank holidays or xmas, guess what?? she was one of the first to be made redundant in recent cut backs, I *might* have done a little snigger at her rant about so much for loyalty to a company ;)
better make sure your day off isnt the day the holiday forms go in for xmas off Jane seen as you helped so many other employees last year as you trampled all over them to make sure you had it off!!!!
Hopefully she’s made to Work over Christmas since her hours are so little they might stick her on the shit shifts 😂 my husband works retail he can’t work out why she gets all weekends and Christmas off it’s unheard of so I agree she’s the twat employee the fact she’s been there 10 years and never moved up the ladder says it all 😂

Someone in the comments asked if it’s a pyramid Scheme , people commented saying yes it is and guess what she’s deleted it ! If u believe in this so much and it’s so fab why not set the record straight and explain ? Surly these followers she loves so much can ask a simple question ? But saying that she has the same intelligence as one of her pukka pies 🥧 so prob don’t understand it anyways
She’s gonna do a video about it as soon as she’s worked out the best way to word it aka LIE

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There's a comment on the wheelchair vlog from an actual wheelchair user who's used one all their life - She should be ashamed of herself using one for the novelty and for attention! I don't think she even replied, just liked the comment😤

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
If she's only doing 12 hours then surely she'd be able to claim carers allowance ,that would put her under the threshold to claim ,why else would she have looked into it if neither her nor Charlie were able to claim ..I can't see Charlie letting her take a drop in wages

Is her eBay the same user name ? last I looked it kept saying nothing to show but the account was still there ..
It’s dolliiee x

monga

VIP Member
Can't make it out on Gramho...has she got a paper cutter? Was that her big thing she was buying? They are only £30 on amazon I used to have one when I made my own cards. What is she making with it for her new bizzniss?
mermaid letters so far ,don't know what's she's going to be selling

NighttimeNurse

I reckon they are going for a 20% - 30% deposit, with help from family and the biznizzz. They might have got in on the help to buy scheme before it closed, too. That way they could stand more of a chance of actually getting the mortgage.

A lender will look at the company and how long you've worked there, and she would pass that

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She doesn't do weekends as probably made up some cock and bull about having care responsibilities for beans mum or his grandparents.
I work 5 days compressed into 4 and every Sunday as it gives me time off in the week so i can help my mum and pil's out. It benefits me having days off in the week for that reason. A 9-5 monday to friday sounds great but when i think about it more i prefer my set up.
Jane's just lazy. She will have quit tesco by easter.

Reactions: 3