Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually rather her do this copycat tit than FM 😂 I Just want her to be honest and open and state FM is a tit show MLM poor Jane she has zero business knowledge she will be at a loss buying ott packing laptop sweets excess scent stock and now cutting equipment etc

Wonder when she will make any actual profit

She's Christmas Plaques on sale next 🎅🎄
Why didn’t she at least make a personalised “Christmas Gammon” one you can get a sign saying merry Christmas in Poundland ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually rather her do this copycat tit than FM 😂 I Just want her to be honest and open and state FM is a tit show MLM poor Jane she has zero business knowledge she will be at a loss buying ott packing laptop sweets excess scent stock and now cutting equipment etc

Wonder when she will make any actual profit

Why didn’t she at least make a personalised “Christmas Gammon” one you can get a sign saying merry Christmas in Poundland ffs
It 'll be Christmas with the ,,,,,,,,the usual personalised stuff you can pick up from eBay ,it's obvious the FM empire has folded,,

So Charlies got over his restaurant phobia and their drinking and eating on plan as usual :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re in a restaurant? Must be a freebie.....
A freebie it may be...low calorie and healthy it certainly isn’t! Wait for the “I’m feeling so bloated, I’m drawing a line under it, I want a fresh start/clean slate” vlog...she’s done SW, Musclefood, her version of calorie counting, intermittent fasting, what’s next Keto? Nah she’s too tight to pay for all the meat that pair of greedy guts would need, unless that butchers she uses “regularly” Malpass I think they’re called chuck a free pig, cow and sheep their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crickey pushing the boat out a bit Chins .... for a bit of fish and chips at The Beachy Head public house ... I know those views anywhere can’t fool me 😂😂 My Eldest lives in West Sussex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crickey pushing the boat out a bit Chins .... for a bit of fish and chips at The Beachy Head public house ... I know those views anywhere can’t fool me 😂😂 My Eldest lives in West Sussex.
Their obsessed with Beachy for some reason..Charlie will have to be surgically removed from that Boohoo man gear ,,he's certainly getting his money's worth out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their obsessed with Beachy for some reason..Charlie will have to be surgically removed from that Boohoo man gear ,,he's certainly getting his money's worth out of it 😂
😂😂 I suppose they did get out of the car this time... it’s usually a Maccy, Netflix and a bit of dogging ... guessing Beachy was a bit windy this evening 😉 so they ended up in the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 I suppose they did get out of the car this time... it’s usually a Maccy, Netflix and a bit of dogging ... guessing Beachy was a bit windy this evening 😉 so they ended up in the pub.
Couldn't take the chance of a gust of wind getting under the top of the pratmobile now could they 😬

• Haha
Has anyone seen the last bit of the Instagram story where she's got Maltese what is Charlie doing??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.