Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mentioned this video before, they’re in the old flat and Jane’s all cosied up in her dressing gown if I remember, and she’s got her whiny, toddler voice on saying how’s she’s really struggling to not eat something even although she isn’t hungry, she just wants to eat....she ends up asking daft boy to give her a banana......it really shows the depth of her addiction to eating.

Reactions: 8
I’ve mentioned this video before, they’re in the old flat and Jane’s all cosied up in her dressing gown if I remember, and she’s got her whiny, toddler voice on saying how’s she’s really struggling to not eat something even although she isn’t hungry, she just wants to eat....she ends up asking daft boy to give her a banana......it really shows the depth of her addiction to eating.
I think that was after her surgery she was sat on the sofa whining

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so Monga......I can’t do links, but I’ll try and find it. Charlie was looking for something, and she told him it was beside the bananas, which put the idea of having a banana into her head even although she was full!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So has her youtube channel turned into a pay for service only now? 🤔 she barely posts any videos for ‘free’ anymore. Grabby cow, I hope she doesn’t branch out into onlyfans next 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So has her youtube channel turned into a pay for service only now? 🤔 she barely posts any videos for ‘free’ anymore. Grabby cow, I hope she doesn’t branch out into onlyfans next 🤢
Seems that way. She used to upload a lot but hardly done so recently. Greedy gammons.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think so Monga......I can’t do links, but I’ll try and find it. Charlie was looking for something, and she told him it was beside the bananas, which put the idea of having a banana into her head even although she was full!
The one I remember she was sat on the sofa in her dressing gown talking about how her throat felt scratchy and she was still feeling a bit tender ..it might not be the same one ?

Reactions: 2
Her vlogs got less and less to pretty much nothing , right after Helen deleted everything. She was doing ok until Helen 'befriended' her, and I think she tried too hard to be like Helen to her detriment.
Slimming world worked for Jane and she cooked healthy food from scratch.
Helen was always lazy , using ready meals pre packed veg etc always looking for the new fad , short cut, Jane might have had steak and sw chips and salad for lunch, but it was cooked healthy food, Helen had packet pasta and sauce most days and tubs of Aldi salad .
I remember Helen made friends with a girl that did intermittent fasting , who advocated clean simple eating.
Helen totally missed the point and translated it to be eat what you want in your eating window, totally manipulated Jane that IF and calorie deficit was the way to go, with all the ready meals, jars pizzas etc
Everyone says ' oh Helen , much more genuine etc etc'
Well I don't see it , I think she's a nasty piece of work, that totally ruined Jane's YouTube channel, I hope Jane sees sense and goes back to slimming world and regains her focus on healthy eating and cooking from scratch and more fruit and veg, and hopefully this will make her channel more interesting again, instead of the laughing stock it has become .

Reactions: 14
The one I remember she was sat on the sofa in her dressing gown talking about how her throat felt scratchy and she was still feeling a bit tender ..it might not be the same one ?
No.....this was the old flat, I’m not sure they were married.....I’ll try to find it. I know the one you mean, she couldn’t ‘talk proply’ but gamely vlogged for us....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her vlogs got less and less to pretty much nothing , right after Helen deleted everything. She was doing ok until Helen 'befriended' her, and I think she tried too hard to be like Helen to her detriment.
Helen was always lazy , using ready meals pre packed veg etc always looking for the new fad , short cut, Jane might have had steak and sw chips and salad for lunch, but it was cooked healthy food, Helen had packet pasta and sauce most days and tubs of Aldi salad .
I remember Helen made friends with a girl that did intermittent fasting , who advocated clean simple eating.
Helen totally missed the point and translated it to be eat what you want in your eating window, totally manipulated Jane that IF and calorie deficit was the way to go, with all the ready meals, jars pizzas etc
Well I don't see it , I think she's a nasty piece of work, that totally ruined Jane's YouTube channel, I hope Jane sees sense and goes back to slimming world and regains her focus on healthy eating and cooking from scratch and more fruit and veg, and hopefully this will make her channel more interesting again, instead of the laughing stock it has become .
The thing is CC does work if you eat the right foods Jane is looking for a quick fix the all you can eat diet and still lose weight ..it doesn't exist .I think SW did work for her and Charlie especially, but she's gotten so lazy I don't think cooking from scratch would be something she'd go back too in a hurry..edit to say...I don't think Helen ruined her YT channel she did that herself with her self centred ,narcissistic attitude I just think people began to see her for what she was even in the SW days she would gloat if she'd lost more than Charlie ,instead of being the supportive wife,people pick up on things like that if it shown often enough 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have to agree and I didn’t mind Helen until her big delete everyone stunt and act like a complete witch. I think she’s got a very nasty streak and foods the only thing her and Jane really have in common. The timeline makes sense though maybe Helen was Jealous so kept encouraging Jane to fail.

I think they're both as nutty and sly as each other. Match made in heaven, along with their major food issues and jealousy. The only good thing Helen did was go private and stop parading her child all over the Internet. Chins won't go back to SW she said herself she's exhausted it. I can't blame her in that way, I've been there myself. But she needs to take responsibility for her own actions and what she shoves in her mouth. She's inherently lazy in all aspects of her life. I'm no Helen (bless this cookie 🤣🤣🤣) fan but she can't be blamed for that.

Ah the wheelchair debacle. The fracture was so minor, the docs weren't even sure she had broken it!! And she was obviously allowed to walk on it in the boot as they didn't give her crutches (speaking from experience here!) Yet, had the cheek to be pushed around in a wheelchair, that Charlie probably pinched off his nan!!

Reactions: 9
There's a comment on the wheelchair vlog from an actual wheelchair user who's used one all their life - She should be ashamed of herself using one for the novelty and for attention! I don't think she even replied, just liked the comment😤

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's a comment on the wheelchair vlog from an actual wheelchair user who's used one all their life - She should be ashamed of herself using one for the novelty and for attention! I don't think she even replied, just liked the comment😤
😮 She really is a class A bleep 👊🏻

Reactions: 6
its the voice she puts on whenever she's poorly or injured that gets me, who can forget the gallbladder vlog where she looked like she was mustering the strength to utter her dying words, she is a first class twit in all aspects!

• Haha
The person was being nice too 😳
I’ll have to have a look, she’s just so unlikeable 😡

its the voice she puts on whenever she's poorly or injured that gets me, who can forget the gallbladder vlog where she looked like she was mustering the strength to utter her dying words, she is a first class twit in all aspects!
Tattle gold!, Joking aside, I cannot stand attention seekers like her when there are people who have to deal with illness every bloody day and a lot more serious than a bleeping tiny fracture! Horrid mare

The fact she does not upload anymore just proves that she is money hungry she wants her £1.99 , also just watching the wheelchair vid 😂 poor sod could just about get her over the door 🥴 I’m surprised she didn’t sue Tesco over her hairline fracture or BROKEN as Jane likes to say

Also fell down a rabbit hole and I’m watching Jane cream her pants over her treat stash 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.