Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed the name ? View attachment 245054
She can change the name as often as she likes, it won't improve the quality of the shyte she's peddling. I wonder how she feels about her FM people defecting to Tattle? I would love to be fly on the wall in her flat at the moment. I bet you can't hear yourself think for the munching of maltesers and rustling of club biskit wrappers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
just re reading all the FM stuff as I was rushing last night and wow shady as! Seems like her FM biznizz is falling apart, no company car this month then Jane?? so much for her gushing posts about loving her team and supporting them all the way, seems like she is already bored of it all and the responsibility of having a team, I hope they all jump ship and she's left with a spare room full of dodgy perfume and rip off drain cleaner!!
I might ask her if I can have some perfume if she has any stock to get rid of as we are currently re decorating our whole house so a bit of paint stripper wouldn't go a miss 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she feeds her team some right old bullshit, she totally seems the type to lie as soon as look at you for her own gain

Reactions: 10
She’s put on another clip of a field , they must be the worlds most dullest 20/30 somethings going , no wonder she’s so excited by a Mars Ice cream

• Haha
She thinks she’s living the life like hinch the pics of fields etc she really does think she’s up there with the big accounts bet there all thinking ooooh deeear a poor wee account trying to flog cats piss and vinyl stickers to remind ourselves what our names are and say she’s a biznis woman 😂😂 chins the hinch wannabe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s living the life like hinch the pics of fields etc she really does think she’s up there with the big accounts bet there all thinking ooooh deeear a poor wee account trying to flog cats piss and vinyl stickers to remind ourselves what our names are and say she’s a biznis woman 😂😂 chins the hinch wannabe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who the hell would want to be like Hinch, but then I guess they share the same lack of moral compass.

Why is she posting pics of fields? Is this from her "mini break" at Hoseasons???

Who the hell would want to be like Hinch, but then I guess they share the same lack of moral compass.

Why is she posting pics of fields? Is this from her "mini break" at Hoseasons???
I know she’s as boring as fu@k but having a holiday surrounded in fields that would drive me mad the boredom must be unreal, I would understand if she had a hectic life, she works 4 hours 5 days a week has her nana nap, gets up plays sims and Charlie makes the dinner most nights. Sells a couple of bottles of cats piss or does her team do that for now and does a couple of pishy vinyls, that’s such a hectic life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she’s as boring as fu@k but having a holiday surrounded in fields that would drive me mad the boredom must be unreal, I would understand if she had a hectic life, she works 4 hours 5 days a week has her nana nap, gets up plays sims and Charlie makes the dinner most nights. Sells a couple of bottles of cats piss or does her team do that for now and does a couple of pishy vinyls, that’s such a hectic life 😂😂
Maybe she's stopped for a :poop: why else would you be stood in a mucky field🤔

• Haha
I think she is staying in South Suffolk. My mates other half runs an pub in Southwold so a photo has been sent to said mate and she has been put on trotter watch for the next few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I should add my mate now thinks I am weirder than she did previously :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is staying in South Suffolk. My mates other half runs an pub in Southwold so a photo has been sent to said mate and she has been put on trotter watch for the next few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I your mate's pub serves food there's a good chance they'll make an appearance. 😂

• Haha
fields of gold playing as she pans round a freshly ploughed field of mud 😂 thick as mince

• Haha
I your mate's pub serves food there's a good chance they'll make an appearance. 😂
It does and she is working from home at the moment so is helping out in the pub lunchtimes and evenings, it will make my month if the Gammons go in and she gets a snidey picture, unfiltered for a change :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fields of gold playing as she pans round a freshly ploughed field of mud 😂 thick as mince
I thought you were joking!!! You just can't make it up can you! What a twit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trotter watch 😂 😂 😂

You lot kill me 🐷 I agree with the Hinch wanna be I thought that recently I bet she goes down Hinch tagged photos to steal ideas has anyone seen personalised tit with Amy’s name on yet? Miss piggy making out she’s so busy she needs a break away I bet it consisted of eating and dragging poor Charlie to B&M 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.