Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got time to sit and delete comments but can’t reply to her fans 😳 also I had a look at her ebay after her saying she spends so much on her materials for the wanky letters ! And yes you guessed it cheap as chips 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the crafty cow has asked for a Monday or Friday off now she’s dropped a day or did she say DAYS 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 6
If she's dropped to 3 days thats only 12 hours a week contracted. Horrible, horrible decision if they want a mortgage.

Reactions: 11
She’s got time to sit and delete comments but can’t reply to her fans 😳 also I had a look at her ebay after her saying she spends so much on her materials for the wanky letters ! And yes you guessed it cheap as chips 😝
I also had a look at her eBay 😆 great minds and your right about time to delete it shows the kind of person she is. She used to be so much nicer to her viewers and interact now she ignores them all

Reactions: 10
I’d like to think she’s condensed her hours into less days but still the same hours but it doesn’t sound like it, she’s too lazy for that. We all know Jane will do as little as possible, when it comes to work and Charlie’s Mum anyway

Reactions: 7
I think she’s definitely cut her hours.....she’ll be earning a pittance surely! It’ll hardly be worth getting out of bed for!

Reactions: 4
If she's dropped to 3 days thats only 12 hours a week contracted. Horrible, horrible decision if they want a mortgage.
If she's only doing 12 hours then surely she'd be able to claim carers allowance ,that would put her under the threshold to claim ,why else would she have looked into it if neither her nor Charlie were able to claim ..I can't see Charlie letting her take a drop in wages

Is her eBay the same user name ? last I looked it kept saying nothing to show but the account was still there ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think they're both dim enough to think the mortgage lenders will take into account her FM earnings, its actually funny to see them not having a clue and sabotaging their chances! couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of twunts! #karma

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well months ago she said could be new house before Christmas guys. She doesn’t realise the lending situation right now obviously they best have a huge deposit ( oh wait she spent most of it on a car, new laptop, holiday and sticker maker ) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.