Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's only doing 12 hours then surely she'd be able to claim carers allowance ,that would put her under the threshold to claim ,why else would she have looked into it if neither her nor Charlie were able to claim ..I can't see Charlie letting her take a drop in wages
I mean surely Charlies mum will need actual care at home and that will need to be paid for by the carers allowance. I'd like to think even Charlie isn't that bleeping selfish to claim carers allowance for his mother whilst doing duck all for her.

I think they're both dim enough to think the mortgage lenders will take into account her FM earnings, its actually funny to see them not having a clue and sabotaging their chances! couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of twunts! #karma
Yep and just wait until she qualifies for her FREE car 😅 mortgage lenders will love that, a second car on finance = lower amount of mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean surely Charlies mum will need actual care at home and that will need to be paid for by the carers allowance. I'd like to think even Charlie isn't that bleeping selfish to claim carers allowance for his mother whilst doing duck all for her.

Yep and just wait until she qualifies for her FREE car 😅 mortgage lenders will love that, a second car on finance = lower amount of mortgage.
The LA pay for the carers you don't pay for them out of your benefits ..

Oh God I just had to blink away some nasty visions there 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that's the cause of the wobbly gob ,his aim is too far to the one side ;)

Reactions: 2
It’s means tested here, they’ll only pay for carers if you haven‘t got enough through pension/benefits. They go through your accounts with a fine tooth comb too, the councils have their own accountants who do it all. I only know this because I’ve had to go through it for a family member. You can claim attendance allowance, that’s supposed to pay for any help you need. So basically they only pay for your care if you’re on the bones of your arse. Going from some of the hints dick and head have dropped, it sounds like Charlie’s Mum might qualify for help. It could be different where you are Monga, are you in Ireland if I remember rightly? I could be totally wrong, Ireland rings a bell 😂 x

Reactions: 4
It’s means tested here, they’ll only pay for carers if you haven‘t got enough through pension/benefits. They go through your accounts with a fine tooth comb too, the councils have their own accountants who do it all. I only know this because I’ve had to go through it for a family member. You can claim attendance allowance, that’s supposed to pay for any help you need. So basically they only pay for your care if you’re on the bones of your arse. Going from some of the hints dick and head have dropped, it sounds like Charlie’s Mum might qualify for help. It could be different where you are Monga, are you in Ireland if I remember rightly? I could be totally wrong, Ireland rings a bell 😂 x
Yeah DLA is not means tested I think it's called PIP now ? my uncle gets it ..my cousin claims carers as she looks after him but he has carers come in 4 times a day to help with his needs that the health trust provide ,he doesn't pay for those .I didn't think Charlies mum was well off remember she was struggling to pay her rent after her stroke.

I think it depends on the age and circumstance as my mum gets attendance allowance and could either have the carers element of it paid to someone caring for her or have it paid directly to her as part of her monthly payment, I know with DLA its a separate payment, my mum's in her 70's though so not sure if thats why, I hope its the case his mum gets to choose and keep it for herself.

Yeah DLA is not means tested I think it's called PIP now ? my uncle gets it ..my cousin claims carers as she looks after him but he has carers come in 4 times a day to help with his needs that the health trust provide ,he doesn't pay for those .I didn't think Charlies mum was well off remember she was struggling to pay her rent after her stroke.
Yeah I think DLA is called PIP now, I don’t know much about that but don’t think you can claim it once you’re state pension age anyway. Anyone can claim attendance allowance who is state pension age and it’s not means tested. I’m sure fat arse has looked into it to make sure Charlie’s Mum gets as much money as possible so she can get help, it means she won’t have to do anything, not that she does anyway like!! 🤪

• Haha
I think it depends on the age and circumstance as my mum gets attendance allowance and could either have the carers element of it paid to someone caring for her or have it paid directly to her as part of her monthly payment, I know with DLA its a separate payment, my mum's in her 70's though so not sure if thats why, I hope its the case his mum gets to choose and keep it for herself.
yeah DLA has been changed to PIP now don't know how that works now for over 65's my uncle had it from his 50's so he still gets DLA

yeah DLA has been changed to PIP now don't know how that works now for over 65's my uncle had it from his 50's so he still gets DLA
That makes sense why my mum went straight to attendance allowance then as she was 67 when her claim went in, age concern did it all for her when she got out of hospital, they were great, hence me not knowing a great deal about it, they just swooped in and did it all, it was great as we didnt have a clue she could get any help. I bet jane reads this and is straight on the laptop applying for it all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That makes sense why my mum went straight to attendance allowance then as she was 67 when her claim went in, age concern did it all for her when she got out of hospital, they were great, hence me not knowing a great deal about it, they just swooped in and did it all, it was great as we didnt have a clue she could get any help. I bet jane reads this and is straight on the laptop applying for it all 🤣
If his mum has a social worker they would advise on benefits as she would still have to pay the care home for her stay plus rent in her flat ,here they let you keep on your property for 1 year after you go into a care home ..

Reactions: 3
She’s on a live.....please someone tell her it’s a pyramid scheme!!! While you’re there, can you tell her ‘equivelate’ is not a word!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they are going to be gifted some house money very soon but she will pretend they saved for it with the cats piss money and YouTube income

Reactions: 8
She can't even eyeball the camera she's spilling that many lies :mad:

If the old girl doesn’t already get it she’ll be like tit off a shovel, quick charlieeee 😂

She can't even eyeball the camera she's spilling that many lies :mad:
First thing I noticed, she’s not looking at the camera much, calculated witch!

I wonder if they are going to be gifted some house money very soon but she will pretend they saved for it with the cats piss money and YouTube income
I think so!!! From Charlie’s Nan and Grandad

She’s on a live.....please someone tell her it’s a pyramid scheme!!! While you’re there, can you tell her ‘equivelate’ is not a word!!!
Thick as mince she is!

A couple of people said they’re blocked on insta, she must have thought they were tattlers!

That shirt is horrific

Also why is her mouth constantly getting worse and worse. She needs to see a doctor

If she's only doing 12 hours then surely she'd be able to claim carers allowance ,that would put her under the threshold to claim ,why else would she have looked into it if neither her nor Charlie were able to claim ..I can't see Charlie letting her take a drop in wages

Is her eBay the same user name ? last I looked it kept saying nothing to show but the account was still there ..
It’s dolliiee x

Yeah, it's showing no items for sale but I know what you mean I looked further ;)
If u go into her feedback from her buyers and type the sellers name in can see what she’s been buying 🤣

Anyone watched her new vid on FM ? duck me can’t pronounce anything , don’t really answer any questions and asks when trying a perfume on if I’m that’s the right way to do it ????? I’m done she should not be in charge of a kids sweet shop toy let alone her multi million pound fragrance scheme 🧟‍♀️ And oh it’s not a pyramid scheme and when you think about it all business are 😳🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
If u go into her feedback from her buyers and type the sellers name in can see what she’s been buying 🤣

Anyone watched her new vid on FM ? duck me can’t pronounce anything , don’t really answer any questions and asks when trying a perfume on if I’m that’s the right way to do it ????? I’m done she should not be in charge of a kids sweet shop toy let alone her multi million pound fragrance scheme 🧟‍♀️ And oh it’s not a pyramid scheme and when you think about it all business are 😳🥴
She’s an absolute hole, she’s a really good perfume sales person, she can’t even pronounce eau de toilette 😂
I see it wasn’t a very long video, she was on and off. Scared people would call her out I expect!
Yeah, every bizznizz is a pyramid scheme apparently 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute hole, she’s a really good perfume sales person, she can’t even pronounce eau de toilette 😂
I see it wasn’t a very long video, she was on and off. Scared people would call her out I expect!
Yeah all businesses are pyramid schemes apparently 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ head!!
I just watch her in disbelief lol can’t believe how thick she comes across but so up herself at the same time ! 🤯

Reactions: 12

Her Oh De Toilet empire will soon go down the pan ,,no doubt about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.