Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't wait to see the designs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ wonder will the Hinch be tagged ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like it ? Angies is red panda gifts on Etsy she seems to be doing Ok with it .I wonder what blunderwoman will call her bizznizz?
if she does that i hope angie calls her out even if its in private thats vile

Reactions: 8
Going back on the previous comment about food stains in bed. They've been introducing food play to the bedroom have they?๐Ÿ˜„
Maybe they ran out of massage oil so used the polish mayo as a substitute ๐Ÿค”
I saw a documentary on ch4 before about "sploshing" I think it was called ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ it involved a skinny man rolling around a rotund woman, on a plastic sheet smeared in custard and whatnot... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I saw a documentary on ch4 before about "sploshing" I think it was called ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ it involved a skinny man rolling around a rotund woman, on a plastic sheet smeared in custard and whatnot... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love that description 'rotund' it wasn't that programme about a Yorkshire brothel? I'm sure they did something familiar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
On Intagram stories now, told you, crap on glass, that is the new skill!! This stuff is all over FB, eBay, Etsy & Tiktok (that is sad that I know that!!) so watch out, it's going to be everywhere!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
or Janes gravy ;)

I love that description 'rotund' it wasn't that programme about a Yorkshire brothel? I'm sure they did something familiar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
that was hysterical! all the ropey looking working girls sat on a sofa stuffing macdonalds in, bloke shuffles off the street with his roy cropper shopper and chooses one of them, mid meal she gets up and takes him upstairs as the rest look relieved and carry on scoffing the happy meals ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love to know whose going to buy those crap creations :rolleyes:

WEL GUYSSS

just proves she is not rolling it in like she saids was she not crying a few days ago about not having time ?

Reactions: 13
or Janes gravy ;)

that was hysterical! all the working girls sat on a sofa stuffing macdonalds in, bloke shuffles off the street with his roy cropper shopper and chooses one of them, mid meal she gets up and takes him upstairs as the rest look relieved and carry on scoffing the happy meals ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep that's the one, run by mother and daughter. Rough as! A bloke my hubby works with is frequent visitor to this exact brothel! For his birthday they had a whip round and he proudly announced he was going to treat himself to an evening in Sheffield ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That sounds quite interesting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but this was about people with a fetish ๐Ÿ˜„ I reckon they are kinky they couldn't get enough of the dogging hot spot ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to see this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
it was so funny, me and the hubby watching it with our WTF faces on, so so worth watching, they all looked like they'd do anything for a happy meal ;) up the bum?? no problem but bring a big mac for afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
it was so funny, me and the hubby watching it with our WTF faces on, so so worth watching, they all looked like they'd do anything for a happy meal ;) up the bum?? no problem but bring a big mac for afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahaha can you imagine... hmm what's a girl gotta do to get a big mac around here? ... oh wait...that... ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ don't tell Chins she'll be the new Cynthia Payne if food is involved

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow who ever said she stolen angies idea just seen the stories why oh why
she actually frustates me so much
moans about not having time getting stressed list goes on
then spends more money to start another adventure

like how?

Reactions: 8

Funny as hell ๐Ÿ˜‚

Has anyone seen the new documentary on Chanel 4 called swingers ? Itโ€™s def worth a watch bloody funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.