Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Funny as hell 😂

Has anyone seen the new documentary on Chanel 4 called swingers ? It’s def worth a watch bloody funny
no but you can guarantee it will be in my planner faster than jane scoffs a mars bar ice cream ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
or Janes gravy ;)

that was hysterical! all the ropey looking working girls sat on a sofa stuffing macdonalds in, bloke shuffles off the street with his roy cropper shopper and chooses one of them, mid meal she gets up and takes him upstairs as the rest look relieved and carry on scoffing the happy meals 😂
😂😂 I remember that didn’t they buy a dilapidated van that they were going to turn into a mobile brothel

On Intagram stories now, told you, crap on glass, that is the new skill!! This stuff is all over FB, eBay, Etsy & Tiktok (that is sad that I know that!!) so watch out, it's going to be everywhere!!
So much for making £1300 commission this month ... that she has to start another get rich quick enterprise... as me mum use to say Jack of all trades, Master of none.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂 I remember that didn’t they buy a dilapidated van that they were going to turn into a mobile brothel
haha yes! omg it totally looked like a sketch from little britain yet it was serious 😂 the place was scruffy as hell and falling to bits, all the workers sat there looking like erection killers scoffing maccies in ropey lace kecks, im going to have to watch it again now ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha can you imagine... hmm what's a girl gotta do to get a big mac around here? ... oh wait...that... 🥴🤣🤣🤣 don't tell Chins she'll be the new Cynthia Payne if food is involved
Madame Cyn SYN saying she loved SW ;)

haha yes! omg it totally looked like a sketch from little britain yet it was serious 😂 the place was scruffy as hell and falling to bits, all the workers sat there looking like erection killers scoffing maccies in ropey lace kecks, im going to have to watch it again now ha
What's it called ? I watched the dogging one I swear to god Jane wouldn't have looked outta place I didn't know fishnets came in that size 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, how old is she?

That knock off Kilner jar looking perfectly fine until she tatts it up. No class and no bloody style/taste at all! A cheap fabric bow???? WHY?!?!?!

I barely go on Insta anymore (except on viewer to check up on anything I see on here) she really jumps on any tacky bandwagon going doesnt she? About 6 months after the fact. Everything in that flat is going to have that horrible cheap metallic font on it within the week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Jesus, how old is she?

That knock off Kilner jar looking perfectly fine until she tatts it up. No class and no bloody style/taste at all! A cheap fabric bow???? WHY?!?!?!

I barely go on Insta anymore (except on viewer to check up on anything I see on here) she really jumps on any tacky bandwagon going doesnt she? About 6 months after the fact. Everything in that flat is going to have that horrible cheap metallic font on it within the week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wonder what she'll market it as ? probs fill it with sweets knowing her ,like those choc bouquets she was trying to flog a while back ..

Reactions: 7
On Intagram stories now, told you, crap on glass, that is the new skill!! This stuff is all over FB, eBay, Etsy & Tiktok (that is sad that I know that!!) so watch out, it's going to be everywhere!!
Can I have it on record that the next thing will be blinged up FM bottles to match all the chaved up Echo Falls bottles that usually spring up as giffts this time of year....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s even quiet on the scents page, I’m wondering if the Asda shop was filmed a while ago and they are on holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s even quiet on the scents page, I’m wondering if the Asda shop was filmed a while ago and they are on holiday 🤔
Not sure she’s that clever 😂
Anyone think the new “bizniss idea” is so she can spend less time on fm? she was only saying how busy she was last week so what’s changed. Hoping her “team” make her some commission whilst she rips off angies business I said before it’s better to do one job well than multipul jobs poorly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure she’s that clever 😂
Anyone think the new “bizniss idea” is so she can spend less time on fm? she was only saying how busy she was last week so what’s changed. Hoping her “team” make her some commission whilst she rips off angies business I said before it’s better to do one job well than multipul jobs poorly
She signed up 3 people a few days ago so I reckon along with the other caricatures that's about 8 in her team ,so she'd need to be ripping off other peoples business ideas to make any profit..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.