Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
By her own admission she isn't crafty (in the artsy sense ;) ) and doing this shit just proves it! What a pile of crap!
That's going to cost about £4 to post, not taking into account she'll need to buy double walled boxes for extra protection for shipping and wrap it in plenty of bubble wrap. Combine that with what she is charging, what idiot is going to pay that!

Yep, you guessed it...Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PairyMoppins

Oh well, we live and learn eh lol.

Honestly, someone complained about them not being similar to the high end stuff. So now this girl is stuck with the opened bottle, that she can't give to anyone. She's literally just had a reply from FM head office saying that comparing the scents to other companies is against trading regulations and FM's club regulations. Someone replied to her asking why they have scent lists they gave us to compare them to .... I thought they were inspired by??
The company constantly changes their rules.
It really is a shit show.

Screenshot_20200916_170839.jpg

:confused: Even the 'upline' can't get samples...
ffs.

Well, Jane has just said in a voice note that although they may be very similar, just that they have almost identical top notes, but that FM doesn't state as such, so why then did she send me this original document from FM when she signed me up? In fact I had three.
Talk about winging it.
It's constantly backtracking when called out on something, 3 people have left the WhatsApp group so far today.

..and on that note, I am happy to say I am off home now from my real job with a real income. With my real Marc Jacobs perfume on! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jane endorsing anything to do with losing weight is like the Mccanns being babysitting experts FFS what a delusional tit she is

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Charlie’s mum may well have been advised to apply for carers allowance herself ... from that she can then pay whoever it is that looks after her full time... My dad gets a carers allowance paid to him on a monthly basis ( even though I look after him full time ) as he is registered blind and disabled it’s entirely up to him where that money goes and how much of it gets spent on what ...If Charlie’s mum has claimed to receive the money as a top up to her pension Jane won’t necessarily see a penny of it.
don't forget Charlie’s mum refused to have any of her medical information disclosed to Charlie whilst she was in the care home so I can see her wanting Miss Piggy and Charlie looking after her full time.
same with my mum, I look after her a lot, take her shopping, drop meals off for her, clean for her but I told her to claim it herself and spend it however she wants, she treats me to bits when I take her to the supermarket and every few weeks she takes us all out for a lovely lunch but I couldn't take that money weekly as it would feel like im being paid to look after my own mum and personally im not comfortable with that seen as she still lives in her own flat and is mostly able to do things herself, I just think she looked after me all those years so this is now roll reversal, Jane and the bean only see £££££ signs!!!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've never known anyone that spends as much on food as this pair be so tight with the heating! every winter she moans about how cold the flat is, how she needs to wrap up and have blankets on the sofa etc yet there are plenty heaters in it, imagine bragging your earned an extra £1400 last month yet you're still too stingy to turn the heating on! what a miserable existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

lexiloo

VIP Member
imagine the cost of all the packaging to send that glass safely 😂 she really is as thick as her gravy from the other day!!! she'd be much better doing plastic water bottles or flasks, then again I don't like stuff like that anyway its ten-a-penny all over local selling pages

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
#prayforbeans

Really hope he made it through the night, positive thoughts, hang in there Beans 🙏

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Run down of members video...

- asked if she can reduce her hours at Tesco. Managers very understanding apparently, she reduces down in a few weeks.
- Admits she is the heaviest weight she’s ever been ( but then says she too scared to get on the scales 🤔)
- had a pamper session in her “other” bathroom 😂 ready for their little break (think they go on Saturday?) got to get the flat ship shape because they have someone popping in to check on the flat for them! But then keeps saying they are only going for a couple days?!
- enjoying her new gadget the printing thing, but still very busy with FM (of course you are lol)

so your basically not missing anything lol
Reducing her hours? Is she really that dim when they're hoping to get a mortgage soon?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I still say that The Bean wishes he threw himself under the car with the first girl he met that night! Or alternatively stayed living with mum!

Imagine being stuck with her, he has lost his relationship with his mum, has his grandparents weekly shop being boasted about on her vlogs cause she is such as nice person, no Chins thats what normal people do without the need to chuck it over the net! She is giving up hours when she only works 4 per day so 20 per week with no commitments, he clearly pays most of the bills, she decides where they go and when incase she shits herself! She feeds him the same shite she shovels down her own throat. He doesnt see friends, or is allowed to exercise alone it rings of Kathy Bates and Misery to me 😂 😂 😂

If he wasnt bringing in the majority of the money he wouldnt be leaving the house !!!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Wayne & Waynetta after they had troughed their way through a smorgasbord of free Scandinavian treats designed to last a month but lasted those two fucking slobs just over 17 minutes. The cranching and heavy breathing from the bean as he consumes his scran makes me want to chuck up to be honest plus we get the odd view to the contents of his mouth as he can,t keep the fucker shut for more than 10 seconds . As for medicine ball head, christ on a bike she needs to take a long hard look at herself. The weight gain is impressive I must say in terms of speed and considering she is so desperate to do something about it what does she do? Stuffs her fucking chops on shite and puts a few more lbs on. personally because of all the bullshit she spouts she deserves all that she gets which is probably another stone and a half by Christmas 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Rosap

She can afford to cut her hours but not buy her mother in law a new mattress?? What a selfish twunt

And how huge does she look atm... Who goes on social media saying how they wish they were their Ibeefa size ( which was big any way) and then stuff their face with crap. ANSWER some one with an eating disorder. Go see a therapist Jane

• Haha
We're all jealous going by her latest stories and why the footage of that manky field...new dogging location ,maybe 🤨
🙄 She really is a daft bitch isn’t she.... Jane, If your posting about something and that post isn’t informative 9 times out of 10 it’s a brag post... Only difference with you is you actually don’t have anything to brag about.
Flat by the Marina ( rented ) Sports car ( rust bucket ) Boss Babe Businesswoman ( makes & sells tat and distributes dodgy perfume )
No one here is remotely jealous of you Jane.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She probably has, but shes labelled it "Janes Husband". Do you all know that she's married ?, has she not mentioned it lately !
😂😂 remember how miffed she was when she asked him if he calls her ‘my wife’ at work and he said ‘no, I just say Jane’

• Haha
Poor Charlie’s mum this really, really gets my fucking goat ... before my mum passed away she had a combination of COPD and dementia she needed constant care my poor dad really struggled ( I went in every single day to help after doing a 12 hr shift and looking after my own 4 kids ) by the time mum had passed my dads health had deteriorated to the point he too needed looking after ... he moved in with us and hubby and I built him a grandad annex so he could have some privacy etc ... and those two fat fucks can’t even buy his mum a ruddy new fucking mattress thought she’d made £1400 this month in bonuses and commission from selling Ester Frauder ( couldn’t resist Lexi 😉 ) yet can’t stretch to buying a new mattress bloody disgraceful....