Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys how’s she supposed to diet this time of year ! We got hot choc lits , mince pies , cozy nights on the cliff with a nice Mac ds , advent choc the list is endless for Mrs gammon 🌑 moon face , we can just draw the line and start again next year , remember she’s not just alive to pay bills and diet 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on guys how’s she supposed to diet this time of year ! We got hot choc lits , mince pies , cozy nights on the cliff with a nice Mac ds , advent choc the list is endless for Mrs gammon 🌑 moon face , we can just draw the line and start again next year , remember she’s not just alive to pay bills and diet 🥳
I find it easier to diet in winter than summer, in summer there are too many BBQ's, holidays and booze. I was watching Everyday Damn Fitness on YT last week. He said on average since lockdown Americans have gained 17lb and traditionally gain 14lbs from Labour day to NY day when the diets all begin again. He cites Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the cosy nights in drinking hot chocolate and eating junk because your diet will start in January. Then, diets go well for a few weeks and it's Valentine's day, then Easter eggs. He says it's why America is fat!

Reactions: 8
I find it easier to diet in winter than summer, in summer there are too many BBQ's, holidays and booze. I was watching Everyday Damn Fitness on YT last week. He said on average since lockdown Americans have gained 17lb and traditionally gain 14lbs from Labour day to NY day when the diets all begin again. He cites Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the cosy nights in drinking hot chocolate and eating junk because your diet will start in January. Then, diets go well for a few weeks and it's Valentine's day, then Easter eggs. He says it's why America is fat!
It certainly is why Gammons is fat.... she’s only got to sniff a hot cross bun or a mince pie then she’s in binge mode for months on end.

jane after her gravy.....

The very scene that made me feel sick when people lick their fingers 🤮 that scene still makes me wanna gip 🤣

It certainly is why Gammons is fat.... she’s only got to sniff a hot cross bun or a mince pie then she’s in binge mode for months on end.
Jane also celebrates birthdays, easter, valentines and all other events for a whole week and it involves eating.

Ouch, ouch, ouch those jeggings Charwee is wearing must be cutting off his circulation they’re SO tight and don’t even pull up to where they should be, looks like he’s had one of Janeynoneck’s IBS accidents in the back of them...
I said the same lastnight 😂 it's a wonder they didn't split

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie just doesn’t suit these skinny trousers/shorts....he’s too fat and he looks so much older than his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do too! I go feral in the summer 😄 in the winter I eat a lot more stews, casseroles and roasts that fill me up so I'm not snacking.

The UK are exactly the same, we're bombarded by occasional food and treats at least 3/4 months before the event. It's so tempting! But Janeychins has serious issues. She will use absolutely anything as an excuse to binge. The way she plans what they're eating and orders a big shop for like 3 days away for 2 people 🥴 just isn't normal to me. I could understand a big family doing it. But as a couple you just see what's about when you get there don't you? Maybe take some wine and crisps 😁

Reactions: 7
Ouch, ouch, ouch those jeggings Charwee is wearing must be cutting off his circulation they’re SO tight and don’t even pull up to where they should be, looks like he’s had one of Janeynoneck’s IBS accidents in the back of them...
You can almost feel them digging into his stomach and sides and you can hear him thinking "can't wait to get these fuckers offffff!!"
Men in skinny jeans gives me major ick 🤣

• Haha
You can almost feel them digging into his stomach and sides and you can hear him thinking "can't wait to get these fuckers offffff!!"
Men in skinny jeans gives me major ick 🤣
Definitely not a good look for Bean at all! I would say why doesn't she say something to him.... but then she thinks if the seams are not bursting that she should size down and she is certainly no style icon herself :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
I’ve never understood why he tries to fit in small sizes ? Even if he was smaller he’s a tall bloke quite broad he has no place for mediums and large , just ridiculous how a grown man has not worked out his sizing yet 😭 and let’s be honest you would not take top cunts opinion when it comes to fashion surly 🤪 while she’s trying to squeeze herself into a 14 and her face is turning a shade of purple

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine being Charlie chebs, crappy sports car, personality of a moth, clothes far too tight, a tragic comb over, wardrobe from the boohoo man sale section because no one else wants them, poured into leggings so tight his balls were at his waist and Jane for a scoffing partner wife 😂

• Haha
It’s like this is your life 😂😂 just needs a red cover
That’s the shittest sticker and product photo I’ve ever seen the placement of its tit as well she’s trying to copy the people who make the gold stickers for slimming world books has she got an original idea? She could personalise mars ice creams I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like this is your life 😂😂 just needs a red cover
How ironic ,she's now offering slimming book labels :rolleyes:
Absolutely wetting myself only that pleb could think offering Slimming Book labels
a good idea ... No Jane it’s been done to death... most normal people and certainly people who calorie count properly the emphasis is on PROPERLY Jane have an app to do so ie MFP or Nutricheck who needs a manky book cover..

Is he still waiting on the Boohoo collab :ROFLMAO:
He will be waiting a very long time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jane endorsing anything to do with losing weight is like the Mccanns being babysitting experts FFS what a delusional tit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.