Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
its saved on her IGTV for your viewing pleasure ;)

im still gob smacked at how quick she's stacked it on

jg.png

jg.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Come on guys how’s she supposed to diet this time of year ! We got hot choc lits , mince pies , cozy nights on the cliff with a nice Mac ds , advent choc the list is endless for Mrs gammon 🌑 moon face , we can just draw the line and start again next year , remember she’s not just alive to pay bills and diet 🥳

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Lol I have but nothing worth reporting! It was boring as per... just a Sainsbury’s haul, but one strange bit... massive tub of natural yogurt and she says don’t know why I ordered that and rushes past it!! Lol (Someone got thrush 🤔🤭😂!?)
Oh and Charlie in skinny jeans and ankle boots and a live bare chested hair cut 🤢
Must be Charlie with the thrush those jeans are bound to cause some discomfort 😂 did she give him a no1 or 2 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Run down of members video...

- asked if she can reduce her hours at Tesco. Managers very understanding apparently, she reduces down in a few weeks.
- Admits she is the heaviest weight she’s ever been ( but then says she too scared to get on the scales 🤔)
- had a pamper session in her “other” bathroom 😂 ready for their little break (think they go on Saturday?) got to get the flat ship shape because they have someone popping in to check on the flat for them! But then keeps saying they are only going for a couple days?!
- enjoying her new gadget the printing thing, but still very busy with FM (of course you are lol)

so your basically not missing anything lol
flummoxed 😮 by the reduction of hours WTFF she hardly works a 45 hour week as it is ... honestly a days work would kill this lazy lummox stone dead ... if I didn’t think that Beanie boy enabled her I’d almost feel sorry for him...

Reducing her hours? Is she really that dim when they're hoping to get a mortgage soon?? 😂
you literally couldn’t make this shit up could you 🤦🏼‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It amazes me she's never tried a novel idea such as working full time to earn more money..No kids, no pets, no-one to care for or check up on (Charlie's mum cough cough) why isn't she doing the 9-5 🙄🤔

• Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Sorry chins your a tad late to the party with your hand sanitiser bottles. Folk where buying them for their kids returning back to school maybe you haven’t noticed there back at school plus what adult in their right mind would want a hand sanitiser bottle with their bloody name on it 🤣 I have a small bottle in my bag I got out of Asda , I don’t need reminded my name every time I use it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Now she wants her Gammonettes to think of a name for her latest fad of a “bizness”...come on Tattlers do what you do best and come up with some howlers I need cheering up? I’ll start with Billy Bullshitter Creations...
Lumpys Landfill???

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Going back on the previous comment about food stains in bed. They've been introducing food play to the bedroom have they?😄
Maybe they ran out of massage oil so used the polish mayo as a substitute 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
just re reading all the FM stuff as I was rushing last night and wow shady as! Seems like her FM biznizz is falling apart, no company car this month then Jane?? so much for her gushing posts about loving her team and supporting them all the way, seems like she is already bored of it all and the responsibility of having a team, I hope they all jump ship and she's left with a spare room full of dodgy perfume and rip off drain cleaner!!
I might ask her if I can have some perfume if she has any stock to get rid of as we are currently re decorating our whole house so a bit of paint stripper wouldn't go a miss 😅😅

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Reducing her hours??? She’s barely there! She works 20/25 hrs a week! A young woman with no responsibilities and she hardly works part time....it’s beyond my comprehension....

lexiloo

VIP Member
they'll be renting forever because sofa spud gammons can't be arsed to work four hours a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
they inspire me to eat better just looking at them, the way they were tearing into those snacks and making noises as they sniffed and slobbered all over them made me shudder at the thought of ever buying a box like that, how can she go from this to then banging on about "cal-O-reees" and healthy food next week? utter jokes the pair of them
If ever anything puts me off eating it's people stuffing their face,they must have another MF collab coming up I bet that's what she was referring too when she said to Charlie about getting down to business again ,she kinda gave him a look,,cue the months worth of MF freebies

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She‘s 100% getting back to getting the weight off after they’ve had their couple of nights away.....never heard this before 🙁😴😴

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I haven't read all the comments as I am sliding on mid Webex presentation! Sly eh 😂

She actually said I thought this may be a good activity for some of you?! About a box of snacks!!!!! No wonder she thinks her activity rate is high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The picking food out of her teeth and sucking it off her finger was a treat to watch too :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick