Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old video was recommended so I had a watch and shes in a wheelchair? I don’t fully remember this whys she in a chair it can’t be for her very slight fracture to the foot can it?

She’s making Charlie push her around and even got a bit of her gallbladder voice going on 😂 is she to heavy and unfit to have crutches? She’s as big as normal but Charlie was much slimmer
Which one was this??🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
also watch the one called out of action for more gallbladder voice and compo faces!

Oh I remember watching this! “I feel so vulnerable” 🤣🤣🤣 oh duck off you had a slight bloody fracture you soft cow 😂
I honestly can’t wait for her to be up the duff, it’ll be tattle gold. Charlie will be exhausted, he‘ll be wiping her arse and everything because I’m calling it now, she’ll be so sick and of course “vulnerable” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
sitting in the wheelchair trying to get it out their door 😂😂😂why didn't she just walk out the door, or hop, and then set the wheelchair up in the corridor?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was hysterical.....even better than the exercise ball rolling like tumbleweed across the screen! Hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this one has funny moments too, watch from 8 minutes and see the sandwich she does herself for lunch, cannot believe how much ham hock she piled on then said she would finish the packet to fill her up! who the hell microwaves a salad sandwich??? keep watching after the giant butty as this is clearly where she stole her sticker idea from too! cheeky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane getting Charlie to wheelchair her around it this, just this....

650544020b98632b8c4365d20d557d14.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this one has funny moments too, watch from 8 minutes and see the sandwich she does herself for lunch, cannot believe how much ham hock she piled on then said she would finish the packet to fill her up! who the hell microwaves a salad sandwich??? keep watching after the giant butty as this is clearly where she stole her sticker idea from too! cheeky cow

Notice she's got the Tesco damaged drinks at the side of the microwave ,getting first pick as usual..

Reactions: 9
Which one was this??🤣🤣🤣
Think it was called the I have the best husband or something like that it auto played after something I else. Very little Britain.

I wonder if she’s pregnant hence the weight gain and wanting to leave Tesco. She doesn’t seem as bothered about the weight gain as she usually is hence not doing anything about it charrweeeee baby wants 15 club biskitsss and 5 pizzas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
also watch the one called out of action for more gallbladder voice and compo faces!

Oh my god she's honestly not right in the head 😳 why the fook does she need a wheelchair?!? She LOVED every minute of being in it, the absolute freak. I did notice the put on "ill" voice 🤣🤣 how is she not mortified at her own behaviour. Charlie was deffo doing his best Lou impression pushing Andy up the hill when the fat tit could have easily got out and walked!! 🤣🤣🤣 and her panic stricken face where they were stuck and she was crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably a weight overload. I nearly wet myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lol reminded me of little Britain lol

ah someone already said that ha ha!! Great minds
I had forgotten about this gem :ROFLMAO:

I cannot believe the lazy fat whelk had him pushing her about!!! As somebody else said most people get crutches or just walk a bit slower with the moonboot! What the hell is wrong with Charlie? Total enabler! He should have pushed her off a bloody cliff and ran for his life!!!

He actually looked like he had a bit of life left in him back then and looked far healthier! Its sad as despite me thinking he is as bigger c*** as she is, he does seem to have things he wants to do in life and places he wants to go. Sadly he is saddled with that bone idle, diabetes in waiting, lardy lump, who cant travel unless its buying bagfuls of tatt, a food shop or to post her cats piss! What a life at under 30 eh?

Good Luck Charlie Bean.... you are going to need it!!! Or cyanide to put yourself out of the misery :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I remember this one now, she has a Kathy Bates moment at the beginning, staring fish eyes into the camera talking about her stained nightie and how she had a cake wiffin her syns 🤣🤣🤣

And she has absolutely ripped off those labels 😳 shameless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Absolute fuckkng savage microwaving salad though....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.