Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I can't see Charlie being that supportive with her cutting her hours down at Tesco to sell perfume, make stickers, vlog and clean. She probably pissed and moaned that much brow beaten bean just said "riiiiiggghhhtt do what you bleeping want but dont cry to me if it all goes tits up!"
I also hope she is doing her books on her incomes so she is ready for her tax return. Calls herself self employed so needs to do her accounts.

How have tesco let her reduce her hours especially during these times. If we are heading for more restrictions or a lockdown and christmas then you would think tesco would need their order picking staff more than ever. She was given a change of hours form right away....more like she asked to change her hours, her boss umm'd and arr'd, she cried wolf to the union and got her way. I have worked with Jane's in the past and the union is their best friend but the union reps want to run away when the Jane approaches.

The shirt dress is not oversized, they are meant to hang like that although it reminds me of a dinner lady tunic thing that they wore at my primary school.

Charlie's mum....he could have visited, he just opted not to. Someone has said on here sounds like dementia and it certainly does. It happened to my grandma, she went to hospital for something on her kidneys, had to be kept in, next morning didn't know where she was or who anyone was. Poor Mrs Gammons. Who else thinks she used his mum as an excuse to cut her hours down..."i need to go earlier so I can care for my mother in law."
Now that she has reduced her hours she can pull her trotter out and see to his mum a few times a week.

Their holiday....sounded like when my mum would tell me about her little breaks away with her 2 friends. They are all 73-75 and the way chins was describing her holiday sounded just like my mum 🤣

Dream house? She may be nearly there with a deposit perhaps but can they cope with the mortgage repayments and all the other fun stuff that comes with it. We just about got our mortgage by the skin of our teeth because I was in a probation period at work, I only had a month to go on it and didn't realise it may impact our lending. Since moving in we have perhaps spent £8000 getting it to how we want it and on repairs. Money well spent in my opinion. I wonder how chins will cope with that? She once said she loves renting due to landlords paying for repairs, imagine the stress headaches bean may get if they get a house and gas boiler needs replacing or they have to shell out for a new fence as its falling to bits? We had to get a new fence within months of moving in as it looked sketchy.
How sustainable and future proof is her sticker making and cats piddle buzznisss? Can she see herself being as bizzzeee as she is now in 5 years time doing this?

Reactions: 13
So because her sister in law rocks a baggy shirt, Janey3chins decided to steal the look. Original as ever chunk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have to work now, yes Jane I have a full time job but I’ll be back with my comments later. Honestly she gets worse!!! bleep

Reactions: 8
she's so dumb to think the big sales will carry on from her FM biznizz, ive seen it far too many times, the initial rush, the big orders, the excitement, the girlboss hashtags, the promise of big incentives and then it all calms down, people who bought lots don't need or want to anymore, other people get fed up of seeing the same tit posts day in day out so stop following, the orders get smaller and smaller until its just pity orders, pity orders do not pay your mortgage jane, nor do they cover the car finance you will have taken out and then be responsible for. This vlog is the start of Janes downfall and she will only have her lazy, selfish arse to blame!

Reactions: 10
I think Tesco have had enough of her so grateful she cut hours 😂 when the job cuts come she will be the first out the door they won’t see the point in keeping someone on who literally works an hour a day 😂

They always seem so upset at the thought of Charlie’s mum going home not for her well being but worrying about themselves. When she went on about what if she has a fall... you check!! You call!!! You make a bleeping effort.

My dad even in his 60s checked on his mum every single day! He would go sit with her for at least an hour a day. I don’t know why Charlie (especially as an only child) doesn’t love his mum they make out she’s a monster and it’s why Charlie spent more time with his nan and grandad (which are his dads parents?)

Feel so sorry for the mother in law it’s so obvious they are just stressed because they just don’t want to deal with her, put her in a home and chuck away the key 🔑 I’ve worked in care settings if they genuinely thought she could not cope at home they would not send her home she has been assessed and deemed fit enough to cope at home , it’s nothing but pure selfishness on their part too busy living their best life’s eating !
Exactly ! I've got elderly relatives in a care home and there's no way they chuck you out unless you want to go .I've a feeling Charlie was pressuring her to stay and his mum is obviously not happy there, but must be frightened to go home as she knows she'll be alone ,the fall must have really shook her up

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor Charlie with his stress headaches....he’s got headaches wondering what excuse he can come up with next not to bother his bahookie with his mum and listening to her ‘being supportive’ ‘you’ve got to fink of yourself Charleee’ ‘we cant visit, it’s for her own good Charleee! We work in retail, she might catch the virus....obviously my family are immune.....’

Sorry but I can't see Charlie being that supportive with her cutting her hours down at Tesco to sell perfume, make stickers, vlog and clean. She probably pissed and moaned that much brow beaten bean just said "riiiiiggghhhtt do what you bleeping want but dont cry to me if it all goes tits up!"
I also hope she is doing her books on her incomes so she is ready for her tax return. Calls herself self employed so needs to do her accounts.

How have tesco let her reduce her hours especially during these times. If we are heading for more restrictions or a lockdown and christmas then you would think tesco would need their order picking staff more than ever. She was given a change of hours form right away....more like she asked to change her hours, her boss umm'd and arr'd, she cried wolf to the union and got her way. I have worked with Jane's in the past and the union is their best friend but the union reps want to run away when the Jane approaches.

The shirt dress is not oversized, they are meant to hang like that although it reminds me of a dinner lady tunic thing that they wore at my primary school.

Charlie's mum....he could have visited, he just opted not to. Someone has said on here sounds like dementia and it certainly does. It happened to my grandma, she went to hospital for something on her kidneys, had to be kept in, next morning didn't know where she was or who anyone was. Poor Mrs Gammons. Who else thinks she used his mum as an excuse to cut her hours down..."i need to go earlier so I can care for my mother in law."
Now that she has reduced her hours she can pull her trotter out and see to his mum a few times a week.

Their holiday....sounded like when my mum would tell me about her little breaks away with her 2 friends. They are all 73-75 and the way chins was describing her holiday sounded just like my mum 🤣

Dream house? She may be nearly there with a deposit perhaps but can they cope with the mortgage repayments and all the other fun stuff that comes with it. We just about got our mortgage by the skin of our teeth because I was in a probation period at work, I only had a month to go on it and didn't realise it may impact our lending. Since moving in we have perhaps spent £8000 getting it to how we want it and on repairs. Money well spent in my opinion. I wonder how chins will cope with that? She once said she loves renting due to landlords paying for repairs, imagine the stress headaches bean may get if they get a house and gas boiler needs replacing or they have to shell out for a new fence as its falling to bits? We had to get a new fence within months of moving in as it looked sketchy.
How sustainable and future proof is her sticker making and cats piddle buzznisss? Can she see herself being as bizzzeee as she is now in 5 years time doing this?
Yip you could be right about her using the MIL to cut her hours remember they were looking into carers allowance on one of her last vids ,maybe that's making up the shortfall in her wages ,she's nothing to learn the same girl;)

So because her sister in law rocks a baggy shirt, Janey3chins decided to steal the look. Original as ever chunk 😂😂
The SIL is about 10st lighter than her ffs

Reactions: 7
She fancied herself as a key worker not long ago when she did her whats in my bag video.
So now she wants to cut her hours down?
Oh but Jane, you are a key worker, you are needed!

“Could I reduced my hours? I got a bizzniss to focus on”

“Are you sure you don’t want that career break? Please please take the career break” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she seemed so pleased it had happened so quickly......yet to me that was very telling, they couldn't wait to get rid of her, you can just tell she's the nightmare employee, always milking the system and bending things her way, my sister in law was the same, expected to work the hours she wanted, never did weekends, bank holidays or xmas, guess what?? she was one of the first to be made redundant in recent cut backs, I *might* have done a little snigger at her rant about so much for loyalty to a company ;)
better make sure your day off isnt the day the holiday forms go in for xmas off Jane seen as you helped so many other employees last year as you trampled all over them to make sure you had it off!!!!

Someone in the comments asked if it’s a pyramid Scheme , people commented saying yes it is and guess what she’s deleted it ! If u believe in this so much and it’s so fab why not set the record straight and explain ? Surly these followers she loves so much can ask a simple question ? But saying that she has the same intelligence as one of her pukka pies 🥧 so prob don’t understand it anyways

Reactions: 9
she seemed so pleased it had happened so quickly......yet to me that was very telling, they couldn't wait to get rid of her, you can just tell she's the nightmare employee, always milking the system and bending things her way, my sister in law was the same, expected to work the hours she wanted, never did weekends, bank holidays or xmas, guess what?? she was one of the first to be made redundant in recent cut backs, I *might* have done a little snigger at her rant about so much for loyalty to a company ;)
better make sure your day off isnt the day the holiday forms go in for xmas off Jane seen as you helped so many other employees last year as you trampled all over them to make sure you had it off!!!!
Hopefully she’s made to Work over Christmas since her hours are so little they might stick her on the tit shifts 😂 my husband works retail he can’t work out why she gets all weekends and Christmas off it’s unheard of so I agree she’s the twit employee the fact she’s been there 10 years and never moved up the ladder says it all 😂

Someone in the comments asked if it’s a pyramid Scheme , people commented saying yes it is and guess what she’s deleted it ! If u believe in this so much and it’s so fab why not set the record straight and explain ? Surly these followers she loves so much can ask a simple question ? But saying that she has the same intelligence as one of her pukka pies 🥧 so prob don’t understand it anyways
She’s gonna do a video about it as soon as she’s worked out the best way to word it aka LIE

Reactions: 4
She doesn't do weekends as probably made up some cock and bull about having care responsibilities for beans mum or his grandparents.
I work 5 days compressed into 4 and every Sunday as it gives me time off in the week so i can help my mum and pil's out. It benefits me having days off in the week for that reason. A 9-5 monday to friday sounds great but when i think about it more i prefer my set up.
Jane's just lazy. She will have quit tesco by easter.

Reactions: 3
Bet her Tesco buddies and manager will sod the corona rules and have a after hours party tonight ! Can’t say I blame them she must be so so jarring at work ! Miss bossy know it all

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said in a video ages ago when it was all the palaver about her losing her customer services job, they were offering her hours which included weekends but she couldn’t take them ‘cos of Charlie’s mum’ surely he could go and see her on his own? Why does she always have to be at his side??

I’m sure she said in a video ages ago when it was all the palaver about her losing her customer services job, they were offering her hours which included weekends but she couldn’t take them ‘cos of Charlie’s mum’ surely he could go and see her on his own? Why does she always have to be at his side??
Yep she actually did use Charlie's mum as an excuse to not work weekends!!! The bloody neck on her :mad:

• Wow
Yep she actually did use Charlie's mum as an excuse to not work weekends!!! The bloody neck on her :mad:

And the funny thing is she has never spent her weekends taking care of his mum, neither of them have 😒 she has some balls to spin those lies and then do vlogs of what they have done at the weekend.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
And the funny thing is she has never spent her weekends taking care of his mum, neither of them have 😒 she has some balls to spin those lies and then do vlogs of what they have done at the weekend.
is that not silly though you vlog your life and talk about charlies mum people from her work clearly know she vlogs so would they not have a leg to call her out on if shes lying why she can not work weekends?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.