Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that transfers she's doing next ? she's ironing something and now showing off her own apron with much love on it :rolleyes:
You can’t iron on that stuff it needs pressure and an extremely hot heat to bond properly 😂 does she even research anything? First wash and it will be taken off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will this apron be worn to stop the constant food spillages going down her clothes? Also I think it should say “Love to Munch“ as it’s much more apt than Much Love. I wonder if it’ll stand up to being washed in the washing machine? Of course it won’t, it’s not been set at a high enough temperature...thick as Gammon!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t iron on that stuff it needs pressure and an extremely hot heat to bond properly 😂 does she even research anything? First wash and it will be taken off
Yeah you need one of those hot press things ,Tan had one when she used to do the slimcon t-shirts but sold it not long after ,,they're really expensive I bet she'll talk Charlie into letting her have one of those next :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Will this apron be worn to stop the constant food spillages going down her clothes? Also I think it should say “Love to Munch“ as it’s much more apt than Much Love. I wonder if it’ll stand up to being washed in the washing machine? Of course it won’t, it’s not been set at a high enough temperature...thick as Gammon!
she couldn't have chosen a more basic or boring font either. my sister has a cricut which i gave her because i never used more than three times which is similar to the silluoette and does all sorts as gifts for the family and for a hobby and charity fairs she has a good heat press, there is a cheaper version amazon sell i bet Jane gets the cheap tit. I remember my sister saying that she didn't want to get the cheap one in case she ever went on to sell things in the future she couldn't justify using cheap tit if selling to people because of the potential of people whereas jane goes cheap tit the whole way.

i bet when...IF they ever buy a house they will buy the cheapest shittest one they can find and the floor will collapse or something...but its okay because she is a girl boss, she will just manifest a new floor ...idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she couldn't have chosen a more basic or boring font either. my sister has a cricut which i gave her because i never used more than three times which is similar to the silluoette and does all sorts as gifts for the family and for a hobby and charity fairs she has a good heat press, there is a cheaper version amazon sell i bet Jane gets the cheap tit. I remember my sister saying that she didn't want to get the cheap one in case she ever went on to sell things in the future she couldn't justify using cheap tit if selling to people because of the potential of people whereas jane goes cheap tit the whole way.

i bet when...IF they ever buy a house they will buy the cheapest shittest one they can find and the floor will collapse or something...but its okay because she is a girl boss, she will just manifest a new floor ...idiot
Guyssss we saved and got a house. It’s just a small one guys it was so affordable..

Jane it’s got no roof

I got my brolly though guyssss I just love it dream believe manifest achieve love live laugh power of law of traction

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FM have obviously told her to put these inspirational quotes up.....Jane hasn’t come up with that idea on her own

No 1 ... it’s not an office it’s a spare bedroom with a bike and your washing
No 2 ... put your heating on you tight git 🙄
Doesn't say much for FM if she isn't earning enough to pay for heating eh. i thought that was why she did FM this year so that she could afford heating this year...she obviously isn't making as much money as she claims

I've never known anyone that spends as much on food as this pair be so tight with the heating! every winter she moans about how cold the flat is, how she needs to wrap up and have blankets on the sofa etc yet there are plenty heaters in it, imagine bragging your earned an extra £1400 last month yet you're still too stingy to turn the heating on! what a miserable existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get people like that won’t spend money on heating but will spend a vast amount of money on Poundland crap and stupid amounts on food and a £700 car that’s on its last legs and prob only get a few more months out of it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No 1 ... it’s not an office it’s a spare bedroom with a bike and your washing
No 2 ... put your heating on you tight git 🙄
Why don’t they ever use heating it was the same in the old flat? Heatings not that expensive with the right deal you can pop the heating on to take the chill off at least dunno why she claims they earn so much but can’t even afford to heat a small flat.

She's got proper weird old lady ways hasn't she. Possessive with her biscuits and heating, charity shops, ugly clothes. Nana naps, planning the next meal as She's scoffing one. Christmas bedding out of season. She is a hoot to be around I'm sure 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's got proper weird old lady ways hasn't she. Possessive with her biscuits and heating, charity shops, ugly clothes. Nana naps, planning the next meal as She's scoffing one. Christmas bedding out of season. She is a hoot to be around I'm sure 🥴
I bet she can’t wait for the day she can claim some winter heating allowance probably a life goal of hers

• Haha
If she’d all the money she spent in B&M, camel coats for daft boy and food and top-up shops, they’d be in a four bed detached by now!! Is Charlie’s sports car off the road? What’s happened to the FM car?

Reactions: 7
If it needs pressure she can just sit on it.

Why don’t they ever use heating it was the same in the old flat? Heatings not that expensive with the right deal you can pop the heating on to take the chill off at least dunno why she claims they earn so much but can’t even afford to heat a small flat.
We have a 3 bed semi and had the heating on a lot last winter. Gas bill wasn't that much extra to be honest.
She probably has electric heaters in her flat. We had them when we were renting our flat but we used them or the place was an ice box in winter. Didn't do that much damage to the bills.
She now has this extra income with FM and her lettering so surely she can afford the heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell shes talking like she’s Alan sugar 😂 in the office from noon till 7 and blaming the office for weight gain 😳 and no hun I don’t want advice on mental wellbeing from someone who uses food for every emotion going ! Cor bet the poor nurse that did the smear got flashbacks from outside the kebab on on a sat night 😖

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.