Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her latest stories an AD for her Halloween mugs ...Hocus Pocus ,witches 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's on posting she needs to get back to her ibeefa weight 😂 ....Jane Bog Rotter :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf happened I’ll tell you wtf happened Jane ... Pukka Pies happened and numerous takeaways with Beanie boy on Beachy Head happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On complaining about her weight ....members vid is up ...food shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh have I missed something, have you paid to view her shite 😂
Na it's on her stories

🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine being daft enough to pay her £1.99 a month to see what’s she’s bought at Asda.... it’ll be Pukka Pies, Soreen loaf and Pizza
I think this one is Sainsbury's plus a holiday vlog ,we see charlie opening the patio doors and the jeans are pulled tight across his arse they're stretched to the limit..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her latest stories an AD for her Halloween mugs ...Hocus Pocus ,witches 🧙‍♀️
I should hope not it’s likely to be copyrighted and Disney are hard hitting when it comes to that but did wonder how long before she uses copyright material. I’ve seen even small Facebook business hit hard due to copyright.

E2712220-D6D2-4134-B80D-F571560990F1.jpeg
E2712220-D6D2-4134-B80D-F571560990F1.jpeg
E9E3D1B6-D7D7-44C1-B604-1101828C0EE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Na it's on her stories

I think this one is Sainsbury's plus a holiday vlog ,we see charlie opening the patio doors and the jeans are pulled tight across his arse they're stretched to the limit..
Ah just seen it! I should have known haha x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.