Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, don't think Gammo will give up YouTube completely when there's members to her channel to be milked. How long she will hold onto them if it is the only, not bonus content remains to be seen!

I have just changed my profile picture to the beautiful Marion Cotillard and it left me thinking, those of you that chose to use a 'gormless gammon' unflattering photo for your profile, do you ever think about what people think on other threads? Most people will not have a clue who she is!

I ask because on a serious thread about a long time missing person, a member who has not (to my recollection) posted here recently was offering serious views with a profile picture of party Gammons. I found it difficult to take her views seriously with her profile picture of Jane, with a moustache and sombrero!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wont give up YouTube. She will be making some money from it and wont wont to give that up. She also spent money on buying subs at some point and eont want to waist the money.

Reactions: 6
Well one thing for sure the longer she stay,s off YT then her merry little band of followers will start to lose interest in her with lack of posted videos and move on so if it is something that she is secretly trialing and she does change her mind which let’s face it her decision making is shite! This could go spectacularly wrong as couldn’t see them all hopping onto her paid channel as that is piss poor, remember I took a month for the team !!!!

• Haha
Yea like a dream that will never become a reality !!!🤣🤣🤣
I love that a heavily filtered picture is captioned Insta reality.

🤣🤣 I’d really miss the laughs she brings us all 😂
Me too. I'd have to start venturing out to that shabby shopping centre I mentioned a while back to people watch and get the same high I get from a good old Gammon troll.

Hi, don't think Gammo will give up YouTube completely when there's members to her channel to be milked. How long she will hold onto them if it is the only, not bonus content remains to be seen!

I have just changed my profile picture to the beautiful Marion Cotillard and it left me thinking, those of you that chose to use a 'gormless gammon' unflattering photo for your profile, do you ever think about what people think on other threads? Most people will not have a clue who she is!

I ask because on a serious thread about a long time missing person, a member who has not (to my recollection) posted here recently was offering serious views with a profile picture of party Gammons. I found it difficult to take her views seriously with her profile picture of Jane, with a moustache and sombrero!
Nope. Aside from one recent comment on another totally unrelated thread, the gammon is the only person I comment on. But trust me when I say I don't give a shiny shyte what people think of me in real life so it's even less so on an anonymous forum. They probably think i'm a multi chinned heffer who can't spell but meh, I'm cool with that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i kinda agree she has not been on instagram much or on youtube and i think eventually if FM is doing as well as she said she would have to choose one or the other but wait guys she could give up tescos if she wanted ............ pfft yeah right ok then jane

Reactions: 5
Whose upset chins then.?.?
Also addressing the profile pic, it was chins that brought me to tattle so it will always be chins who gets the honour, not bothered what anyone on other threads thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG! 8 hours in the slow cooker for that 'Christmas' gammon that was the size of a clenched fist :ROFLMAO:
Still managed to lose some lbs apparently (have you looked down the back of the sofa?) despite having 2 dinners per day!!
And did you notice how she could hardly remember what her start weigh was again but then suddenly remembered the decimal .6 of her start weight when talking of her loss!
And the little attempt at the grizzle in the middle when talking about the nasty comment...who was she talking about, she said 'him' was it Mr Pickles? Has the worm turned?
Don't say nasty things about her...she has feelings you know. Mostly hunger.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! 8 hours in the slow cooker for that 'Christmas' gammon that was the size of a clenched fist :ROFLMAO:
Still managed to lose some lbs apparently (have you looked down the back of the sofa?) despite having 2 dinners per day!!
And did you notice how she could hardly remember what her start weigh was again but then suddenly remembered the decimal .6 of her start weight when talking of her loss!
And the little attempt at the grizzle in the middle when talking about the nasty comment...who was she talking about, she said 'him' was it Mr Pickles? Has the worm turned?
when was the nasty comment mentioned i cba watching the whole thing ? ty

It reminded me of when you see them boiling the skulls on CSI before they do the facial reconstruction shiz.

And nobody has sent her a bleeping message. She's just been reading on here & stewing (on a low heat for 8 hours in fanta) about our comments and has constructed a tale of being stabbed in the back by a *cough cough* friend as a way to comment back to us without giving away that she spends as much time on here as she does eating. Oh and boo hoo she hardly has anytime to do stuff. Sorry, what? You work 4 hours a day, and spend the rest of your time posting generic pyramid posts & napping. If you still can't find time to get tit done then maybe you need to look at time management courses.

And chins, body language. You might be chatting what you think are heartfelt words but your eyes are saying something completely different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It reminded me of when you see them boiling the skulls on CSI before they do the facial reconstruction shiz.

And nobody has sent her a bleeping message. She's just been reading on here & stewing (on a low heat for 8 hours in fanta) about our comments and has constructed a tale of being stabbed in the back by a *cough cough* friend as a way to comment back to us without giving away that she spends as much time on here as she does eating. Oh and boo hoo she hardly has anytime to do stuff. Sorry, what? You work 4 hours a day, and spend the rest of your time posting generic pyramid posts & napping. If you still can't find time to get tit done then maybe you need to look at time management courses.
do u know when tshe talks about the comment cba watching the whole thing but have a feeling its gonna be funny lol

classic jane gravy down her

do you think this could be babs and amy turning on her seeing her true colours?

hahah just watched it its so funny everything that has been mentioned in this suppose message has been said on here mmmmm coincidental i think not

• Heart
Reactions: 8
do u know when tshe talks about the comment cba watching the whole thing but have a feeling its gonna be funny lol

classic jane gravy down her

do you think this could be babs and amy turning on her seeing her true colours?

hahah just watched it its so funny everything that has been mentioned in this suppose message has been said on here mmmmm coincidental i think not
Exactly! It's almost word for word the comments we have had on here. Look at the eyes! Up in the corner, down to the sides every time she's trying to remember what she's read.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! It's almost word for word the comments we have had on here. Look at the eyes! Up in the corner, down to the sides every time she's trying to remember what she's read.
'''these sorts of people'''' hahah defonitly about tattle i think shes just showing her true colours and all these snarky messages about sending people the samaitans number and all that its a front and i think this is the reality of how she feels deep down about it all

and ok lets olay in to the idea that this is genuine friend or somthing then the ''friend '' is clearly on her as there saying there are others who feel the same but no i just think its all stuff shes read on here

Sounds like one of the Gammonettes has seen the light.

She's in the Office most evenings now working 😅 😅 Sureee you are Jane.

• Haha
'''these sorts of people'''' hahah defonitly about tattle i think shes just showing her true colours and all these snarky messages about sending people the samaitans number and all that its a front and i think this is the reality of how she feels deep down about it all

and ok lets olay in to the idea that this is genuine friend or somthing then the ''friend '' is clearly on her as there saying there are others who feel the same but no i just think its all stuff shes read on here
Totally it's here. But yeah lets play devils advocaat (thas how you say it, innit charlee?) and say it was a supposed friend. Wouldn't any normal person just address it with said friend in private or take a bit of time to look at their behaviour to see if their comments had any basis? And this "I'm a good kind person" bollock she parrots, it's like she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else. She really would make an excellent psychology case study.

Spends almost 9 minutes talking about how good she is and how those nasty people make her feels all hurty.

IG stories of her stuffing her pie hole, no diet updates for days yet she's mysteriously lost 5lb. She almost said 6 but remembered that's the golden prize on Tattle bingo and didn't want to give us the satisfaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally it's here. But yeah lets play devils advocaat (thas how you say it, innit charlee?) and say it was a supposed friend. Wouldn't any normal person just address it with said friend in private or take a bit of time to look at their behaviour to see if their comments had any basis? And this "I'm a good kind person" bollock she parrots, it's like she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else. She really would make an excellent psychology case study.
exactly my point you would adress it in private but no i think we are seeing her true self and she does care whats put on here she tries to be smart about it all but no shes a joke an absoloute joke not trying to make it about woe is me then puts content in the vlog she knows she will get the comments saying how amazing she is somthing about her that really gives me bad vibes i think she has serious issues

• Heart
exactly my point you would adress it in private but no i think we are seeing her true self and she does care whats put on here she tries to be smart about it all but no shes a joke an absoloute joke not trying to make it about woe is me then puts content in the vlog she knows she will get the comments saying how amazing she is somthing about her that really gives me bad vibes i think she has serious issues
Agree 100% she reminds me of someone I know who is a total narcissist & mental abuser. The similarities in personality are striking.

Reactions: 4
I actually think it could be a genuine comment.

I'm sure there was recently someone new to Tattle who was a genuine fan but has seen the light in regards to gammon and started posting here. I'm sure they mentioned about being feeling used etc .
Maybe they contacted her too...

I may be wrong as I've only been dipping in and out here recently.

Reactions: 5
I actually think it could be a genuine comment.

I'm sure there was recently someone new to Tattle who was a genuine fan but has seen the light in regards to gammon and started posting here. I'm sure they mentioned about being feeling used etc .
Maybe they contacted her too...

I may be wrong as I've only been dipping in and out here recently.
that would make sense if there saying theres people that feel the same O

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.