Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Got my negative callree mowtun' chips ready. Honestly guyzzzzz you eat these and free fousund callrees just mewt away......

View attachment 218251

Offering £5? Offering £5 what? £5 off? Offering anyone £5 to buy the tit? Offering the pair for £5? Honestly chins, I know you're desperate to flog your often mistaken for cat pish rubbish but might be an idea to start proof reading your adverts before your mistakes start to eat into your 50p per bottle profit and you really do have to start paying people to buy it.
Exactly...‘I’m offering £5’ what do you mean you complete dimwit! And you’re trying to tell us you own your own bizzness? Or as you spell it ‘buisness’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's laid out on the sofa ,trotters up with fluffy houseslippers on ,with the caption Thank God it's Friday :ROFLMAO: bet Charlie will be coming home after a real hard day at work to make dinner and hoover while she's sat in the office doing sweet FA as per..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's laid out on the sofa ,trotters up with fluffy houseslippers on ,with the caption Thank God it's Friday :ROFLMAO: bet Charlie will be coming home after a real hard day at work to make dinner and hoover while she's sat in the office doing sweet FA as per..
But I thought she was a successful buiissnezz owner who loved her career? In which case, why does it matter what day of the week it is?

Reactions: 7
She'll have to remove it incase Charlie see's exactly how she spends her days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god it’s Friday after her 4 hours in bloody Tesco!! She’s got some front this one (literally 😂) honestly she wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face, I’m still shocked that soft arse was cleaning up the other week after his long commute while she’d been sat on her arse since 10am, lazy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank god it’s Friday after her 4 hours in bloody Tesco!! She’s got some front this one (literally 😂) honestly she wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face, I’m still shocked that soft arse was cleaning up the other week after his long commute while she’d been sat on her arse since 10am, lazy mare!
That's shocking! She was was probably recharging in anticipation after she promised him a bit of nookie.🤖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't be in the least bit suprised.
She, ll be too busy stuffing her face, probably has a nose bag attached full of high fat shite designed to fur up her arteries, pile on the lbs and take years off her life !

She is one lazy trog! If anyone deserves my size 7 up their arse it’s that one !

Oh please! Don’t make me sick!! The very idea of those two....🙈🤢
Can see the John Holmes conversation rearing it’s head again 🤪

• Haha
Where is she doing this balloon pop? I cannot wait to watch. How many do we think she has sold? My guess is 3.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.