Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably taking the weekend off, to recover from her busy week. She's a biznizz owner working 60 hour weeks didn't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Possibly....they’ll want private time ‘to reconnect as a couple’ because they lead such hectic lives and Jane will have read that somewhere.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are out cruising the south coast in the sports car guys and I’m pretty confident shopping for an early autumn haul from a bargain shop to upload 😎

either that or they are moving into their huge manifested cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am i blocked from seeing her stories or is it because she has not posted anything in a while ?

Reactions: 4
Noticed that she’s corrected the offering £5 cock up. She most defiantly reads here. Keeping her head down because like someone else said she’s fallen off the wagon. Or maybe The Bean has left her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose they could be away but I don’t think they would go away in August while the kids are still off, it’ll be September I think because it’s cheaper, although with her being a high flying biznizz woman money may be no object! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could be right, they were going to Suffolk weren't they. I thought she said August but I could be wrong.
I can just see them now, waiting on the side of the road for the AA because the sports car hasn't made it :ROFLMAO: But don't worry guyyyyssssss, they've gone prepared and have a picnic hamper with them so they won't starve to death while they wait.

Reactions: 8
janes live, helen is commenting and lots of people are puzzled why they can't see her comments when others can, jane says its because she's got a private account, err no thats not why they cant see her! she went to the trouble of blocking all her followers apart from the ones who sucked up and sent her a message saying they wanted to still be friends, Helen even commented it was to "weed out the ba*tar*s" nice!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone catch the live ?Helen was on and Jane thought people couldn't see her comments ,until someone said they could see them .Helen said she couldn't weed out the bastards that's why she gave up SM :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone catch the live ?Helen was on and Jane thought people couldn't see her comments until someone said they could see them .Helen said she couldn't weed out the bastards that's why she gave up SM :ROFLMAO:
haha great minds!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.