Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha great minds!!!
Imagine Miss Piggy thought we couldn't see Helen's comments :ROFLMAO: I was waiting for her to say more ,why did that person have to say they could see them๐Ÿ˜‚ Jane's got a quote on her stories too ,something like no matter what you do they always find fault but duck them ..so we're really getting to her guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is that the one that saids thank god its friday?

so the subscribers who dont pay dont matter then i see
All of them are the same.....even the ones that are just of her face where I presume she must be talking. Jane must really hate me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s frightened I correct her spelling again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine Miss Piggy thought we couldn't see Helen's comments :ROFLMAO: I was waiting for her to say more ,why did that person have to say they could see them๐Ÿ˜‚ Jane's got a quote on her stories too ,something like no matter what you do they always find fault but duck them ..so we're really getting to her guyzz
I was howling, bless this cookie was ruffled ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jane looked like bet lynch in her awful jumper cooking and thanking people for telling her she looked like she lost some weight, are they serious? she looked as puffy as ever! losing weight my arse! she soon ended the live when she realised everyone was commenting about helen and a lot could see her comments, cocky sods thought only jane could see helens comments, thick as mince the pair of them!!!

• Haha
Wow! Never known her to swear before! Really Jane? As a representative of FM world, sorry โ€˜buisnessโ€™ owner, I donโ€™t imagine thatโ€™s the image they are hoping to put across!

Looking hot Jane ... you might have found the perfect chin filter but there ain't no ig filter for stupid.
IMG_20200822_193604.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was howling, bless this cookie was ruffled ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jane looked like bet lynch in her awful jumper cooking and thanking people for telling her she looked like she lost some weight, are they serious? she looked as puffy as ever! losing weight my arse! she soon ended the live when she realised everyone was commenting about helen and a lot could see her comments, cocky sods thought only jane could see helens comments, thick as mince the pair of them!!!
She was raging there was more love and concern for Helen ,but I loved that cock up ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow! Never known her to swear before! Really Jane? As a representative of FM world, sorry โ€˜buisnessโ€™ owner, I donโ€™t imagine thatโ€™s the image they are hoping to put across!
First time for everything I've never seen her post swear words before ,we're rattling her cage guyzz ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the convo is now between Jane and Helen ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trolls
pukka pies
bastards
asda pasta salads
cakes
how to count 100 cal-O-rees as only 10
cat pee perfume
patrick
tattle life
aannnnnd repeat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7.30pm Monday ,live on FB and Insta for the ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆpop ..only 2 remaining๐Ÿค” her and Helen ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a petty thing to mention but how many females in their twenties are called Jane. The most boring name ever. I am nearly 30 years older, apart from one older second cousin, I knew no Janes. I worked in the noughties with youngsters they were Emmas, J/Gemmas, Sarahs, Jessicas, absolutely no Jane's younger than late 50s.

Her parents were mean!

• Haha
It's a petty thing to mention but how many females in their twenties are called Jane. The most boring name ever. I am nearly 30 years older, apart from one older second cousin, I knew no Janes. I worked in the noughties with youngsters they were Emmas, J/Gemmas, Sarahs, Jessicas, absolutely no Jane's younger than late 50s.

Her parents were mean!
The only Jane's I heard of were a calamity or a plain Jane ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
I can't talk, thinking on my full name is familiar but not common, still it is more recognised for a French Oscar winner, a French Wimbledon winner and with the change of one letter a famous English Maid. Additionally and usually it's the real first name of a long deceased male A+ movie star - The Duke!

Last edited:
I missed the live but why is she wearing that big bleeping jumper in August on her story, she must be sweating her tits off!

Bless this cookie was ruffled ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bet Lynch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Trolls
pukka pies
bastards
asda pasta salads
cakes
how to count 100 cal-O-rees as only 10
cat pee perfume
patrick
tattle life
aannnnnd repeat ;)
Defo Patrick who is back on plan for the billionth time in two years and looking very chunky.

Reactions: 5
I missed the live but why is she wearing that big bleeping jumper in August on her story, she must be sweating her tits off!

Bless this cookie was ruffled ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bet Lynch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's what I thought a jumper like that at this time of year ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
She must be knee deep in cat piss, or in a food coma! Very quiet though ๐Ÿค” hurry up and come back chins we miss your YouTube videos, for the material you give us ๐Ÿ˜‰
Probably all part of a very contrived plan by her, she will come back to air, no further forward and with some sort of story about her anxiety being through the roof has meant that she has been shitting herself all over the place ! Either that or she has joined Donna Dybles Cambridge diet and she will disappear for a month and come back 3 stones lighter............nah option 1 is a goer !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.