Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still gagging over the stained bedding. Charlie tipped his lunch down it the other day so it needs washing......THE OTHER DAY?????? Any normal person would have taken it off straight away, you bleeping grub. Jane, you do realise it's not against the law to own more than one duvet set, don't you? And who eats lunch in bed??? I do hope she's not trying to give the impression it was a post session snack....*shudder*
I wonder is his "rhythm" as slow as his speech🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder is his "rhythm" as slow as his speech🙈
That’s probably why she takes her lunch into bed he’s probably as slow as his speech so she needs food tp pass the time away 🤣🤣🤣 she’s probably devoured a 3 course meal and he’s still not finished 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was a bit odd because I'm sure she said they were on their way out so they quickly ate lunch in bed. I didn't really understand why going out meant they ate lunch in bed?
I might have to brave it and go and re check :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was a bit odd because I'm sure she said they were on their way out so they quickly ate lunch in bed. I didn't really understand why going out meant they ate lunch in bed?
I might have to brave it and go and re check :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I can confirm that is what she said 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I forgot about the lunch in bed wtf?! But that stain is probably about as mucky as they get in that bed 🤣🤣 chins can hardly walk I can't imagine her doing the nasty 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.