Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the lovely welcome, I've no idea how to quote yet but I'll eventually get the hang of the forum. Yes, I remember them going to Lidl and getting excited about the cereal bars but the highlight of the day was dinner time and snoozing!
It's great to have you and anyone else lurking come join us ,the more the merrier...Just press the quote and put your comment in the box and post..

A burger and a curry? Bet that won't be kind to her IBS.....
There's no cure for an Irritable Bull Shitter ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel a tiny bit sad for her she’s obviously got a lot of issues or guilt to want to keep eating so much some serious issues with food even after that podcast addressing it. No will power at all but she’s getting bigger by the day. Now I’m a fat cow but I have a cut off where I will not allow myself to continue to gain so even if I’m not losing weight I have a few sensible days and walk a lot to maintain (surely even to maintain her weight she could have 2500 calories a day) she must be snacking none stop between meals

Reactions: 6
I feel a tiny bit sad for her she’s obviously got a lot of issues or guilt to want to keep eating so much some serious issues with food even after that podcast addressing it. No will power at all but she’s getting bigger by the day. Now I’m a fat cow but I have a cut off where I will not allow myself to continue to gain so even if I’m not losing weight I have a few sensible days and walk a lot to maintain (surely even to maintain her weight she could have 2500 calories a day) she must be snacking none stop between meals
I could never fell sorry for a narcissist,if she was a genuinely nice person with food issues yes ! but she's not . Encouraging Charlie to dump his frail,sick mum so he can lavish more attention on her is just one of the reasons I have no sympathy for her..that podcast was just another excuse to fill a vid there was nothing behind it ,I think Charlie comes across more genuine when he says to wants to address his weight but she's always there pulling him down if he even suggests a walk she vetoes it in favour of a drive or uses some other excuse ..she'll never change..

• Heart
I find it very strange that she is featured in the book but hasn't read it? If they are such good BFF's why wasnt she given a draft? I wonder if she either won the name check in the book or paid for it. Something doesnt add up given she will tag total strangers about fabric softener but not her BFF who loves her so much she put her in a book?
She’s not that good a friend, chins isn’t even one of her friends on fb and let’s face it sometimes you can be guilty of friending for friending sake on there !

I had a look on Amazon it's free to download on kindle if you have kindle unlimited or £2'50 to buy, it said there are 5 reviews there but I could only bring up 3 ,2 of them were from withheld names (5 *) and 1 gave their name and said it was terrible they had to give up as there were too many swear words ..
Sounds like a typical night at home with the Gammons then, so must,ve been based on them.The biggest load of bollocks that fat gob has spewed and believe you me she has spat some shite out over the past couple of years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could never fell sorry for a narcissist,if she was a genuinely nice person with food issues yes ! but she's not . Encouraging Charlie to dump his frail,sick mum so he can lavish more attention on her is just one of the reasons I have no sympathy for her..that podcast was just another excuse to fill a vid there was nothing behind it ,I think Charlie comes across more genuine when he says to wants to address his weight but she's always there pulling him down if he even suggests a walk she vetoes it in favour of a drive or uses some other excuse ..she'll never change..
I,m with you on this 😀

It's great to have you and anyone else lurking come join us ,the more the merrier...Just press the quote and put your comment in the box and post..

That made me LOL 🤣🤣

One Friday, one Saturday! She must be on the bog as we speak, although maybe not with her imaginary ibs 🤪
She’s probably been on the loo all morning that’s how she’s been quiet on IG. Charweeee come wipe my bum charweee my arms don’t reach round there anymore charweee 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the lovely welcome, I've no idea how to quote yet but I'll eventually get the hang of the forum. Yes, I remember them going to Lidl and getting excited about the cereal bars but the highlight of the day was dinner time and snoozing!
welcome aboard always nice to see new names joining in as more and more people are becoming wise to Jane and the hen pecked bean and there gluttonous, money grabbing, free loading ways.

😂😂

Reactions: 8
Welcome aboard always nice to see new names joining in as more and more people are becoming wise to Jane and the henpecked bean and there gluttonous, money-grabbing, freeloading ways.

😂😂
I found the quote, thanks for that. Just finished today's vlog, the curry house recognising your telephone number isn't a good sign!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we need a new thread guys so lets hear those title suggestions...........

Reactions: 7
Jane Gammons #22 From cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's been sent away now everythings going Chin's way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chins you need the size 20 in your new jumper, no amount of tugging at it will make it bigger or make it fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chins you need the size 20 in your new jumper, no amount of tugging at it will make it bigger or make it fit!
One wash and it'll not go over her head ,she could've even stretched to a 22 the neck looked tight and it wasn't even fastened .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeezo this is only ONE month apart. If you read on here Jane for the love of god put your over active fork down stop with the massive burgers and chips stop with the takeaways your body is screaming for a salad. She actually looks she’s going to humanly combust. What gets me how fast she’s gaining she keeps this up what the hell state will she be in next summer. To gain that fast she must be consuming at least 6000 calories per day not the 1600 she claims. Even her size 18 top was too tight on the arms and bust as she said be realistic she’s definitely a size 20. She’s a walking heart attack
Oh Jane lovely, look 👀. This can’t be good for your health.

Reactions: 6
im a yorkshire lass and we like our gravy thick but bloody hell Janes is another level......its like custard!!! looks like a giant brown tongue

jane.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She cooks the worst looking roasts 🤢 and that meat looks like it was hit by a boat on the marina and dragged to the flat by mr bean 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread: Realising her bizznizz dream ,but only if YOU sign to her pyramid scheme...

it'll be bloody awful, all those granuals to get it that thick, salty mud!
remember the giant pot she made to go over the sausage casserole ,nearly a full tub of granules and on a high heat ,she would never have scraped the bottom of the pot clean ..

• Haha
  • Wow
I cannot stop watching the gravy story, im surprised it doesn't shatter the plate when it lands its that thick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.