Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop watching the gravy story, im surprised it doesn't shatter the plate when it lands its that thick
They'll be shattering the toilet bowl later once they consume that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)
Hi :) I think all on this thread started watching her and kinda liked her content, then the ego grew, the lies started and we all gravitated here. OMG the Ibiza we did nothing different to home on holiday vlog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cant speak for myself but the rest on here are a bloody hilarious bunch!

Enjoy your stay :LOL:

Reactions: 13
I haven't even seen the insta story but the photo is making me :sick::sick:
the story shows it much better than my photo does, it has to be seen to be believed, I love gravy but would eat my food dry in that house rather than face that horror 😂 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's the cheek to put up a pic of slimcon and caption it " This makes me feel emotional " :rolleyes: Charlie was so slim back then he must be emotional looking at himself compared to now and what she's turned him into ,just because she couldn't handle his weight loss success..

the story shows it much better than my photo does, it has to be seen to be believed, I love gravy but would eat my food dry in that house rather than face that horror 😂 🤮
Look at the size of the jug she made just for the two of them :ROFLMAO:

She's the cheek to put up a pic of slimcon and caption it " This makes me feel emotional " :rolleyes: Charlie was so slim back then he must be emotional looking at himself compared to now and what she's turned him into ,just because she couldn't handle his weight loss success..

Look at the size of the jug she made just for the two of them :ROFLMAO:
Its quite sad really. She should have been pleased for him and his biggest support and cheerleader but instead she can't handle that he lost more weight than her so has resorted to fattening him up instead.

Reactions: 12
New vlog up , Charlie can’t go out to eat because he’s not ready yet ?
chins has purchased a rank top and says she has to be realistic she’s an 18 , even tho this top is snug and we all know the cheaper tops do shrink in the wash so basically she’s a size 20 😬

Reactions: 6
Its quite sad really. She should have been pleased for him and his biggest support and cheerleader but instead she can't handle that he lost more weight than her so has resorted to fattening him up instead.
That's what put me off her in the SW days you could see the loathing in her face everytime they did a weigh in and Charlie lost more than her, and the odd occasion she lost more she made sure to gloat about it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I just watched that gravy it actually made me gag they must’ve used a full tub of gravy for that 🤮 as my auld granny used to day “it’s that thick it will stick to your ribs” 😂😂 and chins willl have It on nutracheck it was only 40 calories for the gravy 🤣 slimcon made here emotional what a load of pish it only made her emotional cause her and Bean weren’t built like brick tit houses then compared to now.

• Haha
New vlog up , Charlie can’t go out to eat because he’s not ready yet ?
chins has purchased a rank top and says she has to be realistic she’s an 18 , even tho this top is snug and we all know the cheaper tops do shrink in the wash so basically she’s a size 20 😬
That's what I couldn't believe sure they were out eating at every opportunity in those pubs and country estates she so full of shite it's unreal..

Reactions: 7
Poor bean has been grafting all day up London (Bromley) when he gets in has to go primark with chins he don’t wanna go he’s so pussy whipped lol
Even Tho chins admits she’s had a lazy (normal) day , Jane also really wants Charlie to have control over his mums money 💰 you can tell that’s all she wants 😡

• Wow
im a yorkshire lass and we like our gravy thick but bloody hell Janes is another level......its like custard!!! looks like a giant brown tongue

View attachment 235053
Had a feeling you were from Yorkshire what with your comments. Both my parents were from Barnsley initially then moved to Bradford then to Manchester for work in the 70's. My dads sense of humour was so dry and he wasn't ever scared to say what he liked....and he liked what he bloody hell said 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a feeling you were from Yorkshire what with your comments. Both my parents were from Barnsley initially then moved to Bradford then to Manchester for work in the 70's. My dads sense of humour was so dry and he wasn't ever scared to say what he liked....and he liked what he bloody hell said 🤣🤣🤣
my mums from Bradford but moved to north yorkshire when she was a teenager and im yorkshire born and bred, i've always just been quick witted, its got me in trouble a few times as I usually laugh at inappropriate moments or find the innuendo in things ;) and I was always getting told off at school for a "smart arse answer" that was back in the day where teachers could say arse without getting sued 😂 my son is very like me, has us in stitches with his one liners and quick fire sarcasm, apple not fallen far from't tree ere LOL I think if you laugh your way through life you've not gone far wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
my mums from Bradford but moved to north yorkshire when she was a teenager and im yorkshire born and bred, i've always just been quick witted, its got me in trouble a few times as I usually laugh at inappropriate moments or find the innuendo in things ;) and I was always getting told off at school for a "smart arse answer" that was back in the day where teachers could say arse without getting sued 😂 my son is very like me, has us in stitches with his one liners and quick fire sarcasm, apple not fallen far from't tree ere LOL I think if you laugh your way through life you've not gone far wrong
Same with me, zero filter and still gets me into trouble at work sometimes. Not great when you work in a call center dealing with customers 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh shame u was not near to me I’m from Janes idea of London 😂 could have gone for a drink or two 😜 we all def need a tattle con , I’m still waiting to move into my house by the sea 😭 taking ages 😏

• Heart
Ahh shame u was not near to me I’m from Janes idea of London 😂 could have gone for a drink or two 😜 we all def need a tattle con , I’m still waiting to move into my house by the sea 😭 taking ages 😏
how fab would that be?? we'd all need tena lady to sponsor the event as we'd laugh so much ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't even seen the insta story but the photo is making me :sick::sick:
Me neither, truth is I darent looks bleeping chronic!! That’s what she must,ve been on about in her vlog eating their lunch in bed and spilling it dirty pair of skanks , bleeping disgust me the pair of the bloaters !!!

Notice she hovered over the vaseline 😬
Oh wasn’t that for Charlie’s benefit then ? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well I was just thinking I hope I'm not the only one freaked out by that gravy monstrosity 😂😂

• Haha
That bleeping gravy 🤢🤢😂 they defo eat bigger portions than what they show as well, that’s probably just the starter

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.