Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get them from time to time they are the devil ..but I've never used A&E, surely going to see his GP would've been the right approach..Hopefully you get sorted soon they're so disabling x
@monga Thank you :) x Yeah they are not the best hope you dont suffer too much.

100% its called Accident and Emergency for a reason eh? I would say there is the clue but they are both thick as shite so probably just see it as an add on to the Doctors

Reactions: 9
@monga Thank you :) x Yeah they are not the best hope you dont suffer too much.

100% its called Accident and Emergency for a reason eh? I would say there is the clue but they are both thick as shite so probably just see it as an add on to the Doctors
I don't get them too often thank god x ...yes remember she went with an earache once and Charlie with a lump on his stomach we never heard anything more about that , they haven't a brain cell between them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I remember the a&e visits, bunch of tits! When my dad was in stage 4 lung cancer he was struggling to get his breath and would not let my mum get him an ambulance at one point! She did so anyway but what im trying to say is my dad had terminal lung cancer and was reluctant to go to hospital whilst these two whoppers rush to a&e with papercuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I get them from time to time they are the devil ..but I've never used A&E, surely going to see his GP would've been the right approach..Hopefully you get sorted soon they're so disabling x
I,m on permanent medication for migraine, infact am sure that's where my bleeping cancer kicked off from. It's called Topiramate and should recommend it to Charlie as one side effect is that u do lose weight initially, mind saying that think I,d recommend to him the chemo drugs as they are more like a crash diet fast, brutal and your arse feels like it's on fire 🥺🥺🥺

I don't get them too often thank god x ...yes remember she went with an earache once and Charlie with a lump on his stomach we never heard anything more about that , they haven't a brain cell between them :rolleyes:
They would be dangerous if they did have !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I,m on permanent medication for migraine, infact am sure that's where my bleeping cancer kicked off from. It's called Topiramate and should recommend it to Charlie as one side effect is that u do lose weight initially, mind saying that think I,d recommend to him the chemo drugs as they are more like a crash diet fast, brutal and your arse feels like it's on fire 🥺🥺🥺

They would be dangerous if they did have !
Yeah you've been through the mill and i bet you don't go rushing off to A&E x

Reactions: 7
Their snuggled on the sofa ,it must be cold they've got that many throws over them so still scrimping on the heating ...Her bottles of FM will have mould growing on them shortly..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so i had a thought if janes doing so well with fm world why have they not got enough for a deposit realisticly they dont do fudge all yes buy tons of food etc but they dont go out drinking or big holidays i dont get how they not saved enough considering she talks about charlies job like hes earning millions

2 more levels till a car but didnt she say she was nearly at her car before ?

so i had a thought if janes doing so well with fm world why have they not got enough for a deposit realisticly they dont do fudge all yes buy tons of food etc but they dont go out drinking or big holidays i dont get how they not saved enough considering she talks about charlies job like hes earning millions

2 more levels till a car but didnt she say she was nearly at her car before ?
You need a good memory to be a good liar ;)

• Haha
You know when you can get story books personalised for kids? Is this like a Mills & Boon version of that? 😂😂 I stop short at saying the adult version, there would be far too many big words that Chins couldn’t understand in one intended for grown ups.

• Haha
You know when you can get story books personalised for kids? Is this like a Mills & Boon version of that? 😂😂 I stop short at saying the adult version, there would be far too many big words that Chins couldn’t understand in one intended for grown ups.
She didn't even know how many books the girl had published " is it 2 no 3 no 2 " then goes on to pretend she read the first one 😂

• Haha
She didn't even know how many books the girl had published " is it 2 no 3 no 2 " then goes on to pretend she read the first one 😂
aaaaahahaa

im telling u it was defonitly a deal done between them

I just commented on her ‘day one’ post asking for a 21day update....instantly blocked 😂😂😂😂
oh really how ignorant and rude though what if you genuinally were a fan ?
they gave it away being in the car so late last night defonitly off to get late night maccie Ds

• Haha
I find it very strange that she is featured in the book but hasn't read it? If they are such good BFF's why wasnt she given a draft? I wonder if she either won the name check in the book or paid for it. Something doesnt add up given she will tag total strangers about fabric softener but not her BFF who loves her so much she put her in a book?

I find it very strange that she is featured in the book but hasn't read it? If they are such good BFF's why wasnt she given a draft? I wonder if she either won the name check in the book or paid for it. Something doesnt add up given she will tag total strangers about fabric softener but not her BFF who loves her so much she put her in a book?
Yes it's strange ,but then why would the woman feature her if she didn't know her ?

Yes it's strange ,but then why would the woman feature her if she didn't know her ?
somthings odd defonitly

im going with someone elses theory that shes paid to be put in the book

also this woman apprently has 500 fans ok babez her ig has no engagement ................ i just cant get over how over the top this dumb bint can be

somthings odd defonitly

im going with someone elses theory that shes paid to be put in the book

also this woman apprently has 500 fans ok babez her ig has no engagement ................ i just cant get over how over the top this dumb bint can be
I wonder when the first book came out she said their featured in that ,remember she said to Charlie she'd changed their characters in the sequel ?

I wonder when the first book came out she said their featured in that ,remember she said to Charlie she'd changed their characters in the sequel ?
does the autors books show on google ? and not being funny aswell u can self publish so is it as big as janes making out ?

Reactions: 6
does the autors books show on google ? and not being funny aswell u can self publish so is it as big as janes making out ?
I googled it and it did come up I should have put it on Amazon to see what the reviews were like ..whats it called again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.