Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh shame u was not near to me I’m from Janes idea of London πŸ˜‚ could have gone for a drink or two 😜 we all def need a tattle con , I’m still waiting to move into my house by the sea 😭 taking ages 😏
And I’m from actual London πŸ˜‰ a true East End Gal me ... but moved when I married hubby number 3 on the outskirts West London / Surrey borders ... I do however have a Northern connection as me dad is from Lytham St Annes...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That bleeping gravy πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‚ they defo eat bigger portions than what they show as well, that’s probably just the starter
They deffs do there was hardly any potatoes on that plate mostly veg and we all know they like their carbs..

I still can't believe she thinks that roast dinner and gravy is insta worthy.......that belongs on rate my plate! gravy Charwee? one slice or two????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Charlie in the car talking about his mum......dear God, he drones on and on, how could anyone find that attractive? You can just tell Jane can’t stand her!

Reactions: 9
Oh Charlie in the car talking about his mum......dear God, he drones on and on, how could anyone find that attractive? You can just tell Jane can’t stand her!
she even finishes his sentences for him,,,drones is right ZZzzzzz

Reactions: 7
Had a feeling you were from Yorkshire what with your comments. Both my parents were from Barnsley initially then moved to Bradford then to Manchester for work in the 70's. My dads sense of humour was so dry and he wasn't ever scared to say what he liked....and he liked what he bloody hell said 🀣🀣🀣
my mums from Bradford but moved to north yorkshire when she was a teenager and im yorkshire born and bred, i've always just been quick witted, its got me in trouble a few times as I usually laugh at inappropriate moments or find the innuendo in things ;) and I was always getting told off at school for a "smart arse answer" that was back in the day where teachers could say arse without getting sued πŸ˜‚ my son is very like me, has us in stitches with his one liners and quick fire sarcasm, apple not fallen far from't tree ere LOL I think if you laugh your way through life you've not gone far wrong
my mums from Bradford but moved to north yorkshire when she was a teenager and im yorkshire born and bred, i've always just been quick witted, its got me in trouble a few times as I usually laugh at inappropriate moments or find the innuendo in things ;) and I was always getting told off at school for a "smart arse answer" that was back in the day where teachers could say arse without getting sued πŸ˜‚ my son is very like me, has us in stitches with his one liners and quick fire sarcasm, apple not fallen far from't tree ere LOL I think if you laugh your way through life you've not gone far wrong
Yorkshire born and bred πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
she even finishes his sentences for him,,,drones is right ZZzzzzz
Think she needs to finish his sentences he would still be talking about it with all his erm, eh, etc he talks that slow and dull drone he would drive me loco 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think she needs to finish his sentences he would still be talking about it with all his erm, eh, etc he talks that slow and dull drone he would drive me loco 😜
Yeah I think there's only so much time YT allows ,we could be here till nxt year waiting on him to finish his story πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s the effect she’s had on him as the years have gone on she’s bleed him dry of life , but he obviously likes it 😷

• Haha
Yes he's living life in slowmotion ,I pity the psychiatrist when he starts explaining his concerns about his mum 😬 they'll have to try and make sense of them both ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god is that gravy or a tub of tit coloured slime shes popping on her dinner?
Also why the all the Slimcon reminiscing ?

I was losing the will to live while watching that bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.