Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the cheek to put up a pic of slimcon and caption it " This makes me feel emotional " :rolleyes: Charlie was so slim back then he must be emotional looking at himself compared to now and what she's turned him into ,just because she couldn't handle his weight loss success..

Look at the size of the jug she made just for the two of them :ROFLMAO:
The cheek of her posting a pic of Patrick too, after the way she shat on him!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Following on from the dwarves
lazy
greedy
dopey
cantcounty
triplechinny
fatty
liar (doesn't end in y but Doc didn't either)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could never fell sorry for a narcissist,if she was a genuinely nice person with food issues yes ! but she's not . Encouraging Charlie to dump his frail,sick mum so he can lavish more attention on her is just one of the reasons I have no sympathy for her..that podcast was just another excuse to fill a vid there was nothing behind it ,I think Charlie comes across more genuine when he says to wants to address his weight but she's always there pulling him down if he even suggests a walk she vetoes it in favour of a drive or uses some other excuse ..she'll never change..
Agree 100% I love fitness. I've helped many people with weight issues improve their health & fitness. If someone genuinely wants to help themselves, then they couldn't find a louder person than me cheering them on but nah, you're absolutely right. Chins is vile through and through.

Reactions: 7
And on a different note. I am totally addicted to watching this little chap & his shenanigans. His table manners are better than Janes. Come to that, his diet is 1000% better than hers too.

• Heart
And on a different note. I am totally addicted to watching this little chap & his shenanigans. His table manners are better than Janes. Come to that, his diet is 1000% better than hers too.

I love Chunk, especially when eating tomatoes, makes me feel better when usually the slabbers are tripping me eating juicy fresh fruit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love Chunk, especially when eating tomatoes, makes me feel better when usually the slabbers are tripping me eating juicy fresh fruit!
The one where he belches at the end was class.

Was it just me or did anyone else scroll to the comments to look for Marge before watching the latest vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she just sits in the car smiling and giggling and making light of the situation, referring to the situation as another "problem" that they need to deal with 😳 Charlie really doesn't see her evilness does he?? He's there, going on about his mother who's in a care home and all she can do is chuckle away wobbling her chins. She shows more concern when they duck her food shop delivery up 😀

I was disgusted when she laughed about Charlie being paranoid about social distancing when out and how he doesn't want to do restaurants etc just yet... her laughing and taking the piss doesn't seem to fit her deep anxiety about the virus now does it?? I don't think it occurred to chins that Charlie may be stressed about someone passing the virus to his elderly mother in a care home, you know, the most likely group of people at risk from dying from covid??

Oh and your jumper looked utter shite chins. It makes you look huge, emphasised your many neck rolls and you deffo needed a size or two up as the 18 was like sausage skin on you. You look like a giant bottle of mustard with a paper napkin at the neck.

• Haha
I love how she just sits in the car smiling and giggling and making light of the situation, referring to the situation as another "problem" that they need to deal with 😳 Charlie really doesn't see her evilness does he?? He's there, going on about his mother who's in a care home and all she can do is chuckle away wobbling her chins. She shows more concern when they duck her food shop delivery up 😀

I was disgusted when she laughed about Charlie being paranoid about social distancing when out and how he doesn't want to do restaurants etc just yet... her laughing and taking the piss doesn't seem to fit her deep anxiety about the virus now does it?? I don't think it occurred to chins that Charlie may be stressed about someone passing the virus to his elderly mother in a care home, you know, the most likely group of people at risk from dying from covid??

Oh and your jumper looked utter shite chins. It makes you look huge, emphasised your many neck rolls and you deffo needed a size or two up as the 18 was like sausage skin on you. You look like a giant bottle of mustard with a paper napkin at the neck.
I'm still gagging over the stained bedding. Charlie tipped his lunch down it the other day so it needs washing......THE OTHER DAY?????? Any normal person would have taken it off straight away, you bleeping grub. Jane, you do realise it's not against the law to own more than one duvet set, don't you? And who eats lunch in bed??? I do hope she's not trying to give the impression it was a post session snack....*shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.